Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Drink Bargain Alerts!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

rudboy wrote: »
    12 x bottles of San Miguel "Especial" 5%. for a tenner in Lild. Watch it though the bottles are 275ml, which I only noticed when I got home! Still not bad....

Not bad considering tescos increased the 4 pack of 330ml to 7.99 thieving shower of so and so's i wish lidl would get san migel in full time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Not bad considering tescos increased the 4 pack of 330ml to 7.99 thieving shower of so and so's i wish lidl would get san migel in full time

I wish lidl/aldi would deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Never mind the pubs, Wetherspoon's seem to nearly be going after the offos with these prices. Unreal!

10698646_758227970902692_91504918153790200_n.jpg?oh=0393ba976a4a0498162ba3c91ef7309e&oe=54B77B0C

• Registered Users Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭emo72

2ndcoming wrote: »
    Never mind the pubs, Wetherspoon's seem to nearly be going after the offos with these prices. Unreal!

10698646_758227970902692_91504918153790200_n.jpg?oh=0393ba976a4a0498162ba3c91ef7309e&oe=54B77B0C

"Game over man"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Wow that is cheap.

Where are they opening?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Wow that is cheap.

Where are they opening?

Check the thread on this. Or Google.

Ravelleman wrote: »
    Check the thread on this. Or Google.

Bit of a rude reply. Poor attitude for a moderator imo

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Bit of a rude reply. Poor attitude for a moderator imo

He's not a moderator on this forum, so your comment about that is irrelevant. And as for his point about searching the forum (or using Google), I don't see the problem with that, he wasn't being rude.

BaZmO* wrote: »
    He's not a moderator on this forum, so your comment about that is irrelevant. And as for his point about searching the forum (or using Google), I don't see the problem with that, he wasn't being rude.

Well it came across rude. Moderator here or elsewhere doesn't matter. He/she is still a moderator and needs to loose the attitude.

Many times people have asked questions that have been asked before and many times they get an answer by a helpful and polite poster.

He/she could have answered the question in the same time it took to make a smart remark.

Again that's just my opinion. I'm not loosing sleep over it.

I'm not going to get into a long back and forth with you, however, I do think that you're being way too sensitive.

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote: »
    I'm not going to get into a long back and forth with you, however, I do think that you're being way too sensitive.

And genuinely I'm not looking for a long back and forth. I've said my piece. It's done.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭rudboy

That is unreal, they must be absorbing the tax hit themselves or something, see how long it lasts...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,129 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

My local Centra is doing Bru, Kinsale and some others @ 4 for a tenner. Presume it's everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Not sure I could drink in a put without music, but sure that's for the other thread.

Grayditch wrote: »
    Not sure I could drink in a put without music, but sure that's for the other thread.

I feel the exact opposite.

Forget the arrival of the guards, a fight breaking out, the missus on the war path, even a fire starting, nothing will get me out of a pub quicker than the sound of fiddles being tuned or by the 'til then silent jukebox being brought back to life by a group of young or auld wans inserting 10 euros into it and planning their playlist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

Grayditch wrote: »

Jaysus.

Atmosphere my hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

Shipyard APA is €1.99 at the mo in the Three Tun Tavern. Hard to beat value like that.

slayerking wrote: »
    Shipyard APA is €1.99 at the mo in the Three Tun Tavern. Hard to beat value like that.

Draught?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭flynny50

Perlenbacher 8pk for 7.29 in Lidl at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

syklops wrote: »
    Draught?

Yep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

slayerking wrote: »
    Yep.

Hardly a pint is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

D Trent wrote: »
    Hardly a pint is it?

It's a pint

Ttaaxxiiiii

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

flynny50 wrote: »

Think you mean 6 pack? Still a good offer and bought some anyway ðŸ˜႒

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

Think you mean 6 pack

Its actually an 8 pack which was on sale from monday as part of the XXL promotion.... may be all gone in most stores tho...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

laros wrote: »
    Its actually an 8 pack which was on sale from monday as part of the XXL promotion.... may be all gone in most stores tho...:(

Ah dammit :( It was €7.29 for the 6 pack I bought today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

Ah dammit :( It was €7.29 for the 6 pack I bought today

The whole point of a lot of the XXL promotions is that they keep the price the same but bump the amount of product, so in a week when Perlenbacher is on it you will generally have 6 packs and 8 packs on sale at the same price within feet of each other.

flynny50 wrote: »
    Thanks, I bought 16 bottles today

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kevin the Kid

I paid 3.50 for 1 bottle of hofbrau munchen octoberfest (6.5%). Well actually I bought the case. Its deliciousness outweighs the price. My thirst outweighed the guilt.
    Because of it my girlfriend has left me.
    I don't really care.
    mmmmmmm
    Beer.

• Advertisement

I paid 3.50 for 1 bottle of hofbrau munchen octoberfest (6.5%). Well actually I bought the case. Its deliciousness outweighs the price. My thirst outweighed the guilt.
    Because of it my girlfriend has left me.
    I don't really care.
    mmmmmmm
    Beer.

I know you're new here Kevin, but please try and stay and topic. This thread is about Bargain Alerts, not random musings on life and love.

Advertisement