Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Drink Bargain Alerts!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭FCB1899

supervalu selling karmeliten kloster dopplebock 8% for 2.99..500ml

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Adnams Ghost Ship 2 euro in Aldi next week.
    ghost s.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

rudboy wrote: »
    12 x bottles of San Miguel "Especial" 5%. for a tenner in Lild. Watch it though the bottles are 275ml, which I only noticed when I got home! Still not bad....

this is back again hopefully lidl brings it back a few more times

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Kevin the Kid

Lidl have 4 leffe for €5.30. 330cl
    That's pretty good in my book. 6.5%

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭Ryath

Is it not 5.50 My local lidl usually has it in stock at that price though it occasionally goes out of stock for a week or two. It is savage value and my stock tipple of choice at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

That 4 for €9 offer is back on in Dunnes with the usual Ohara's etc however they have both of Blacks Kinsale's beers included.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Eh its been that price in Lidl for about 2 years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭bennyineire

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Adnams Ghost Ship 2 euro in Aldi next week.
    ghost s.png
    What date is this coming in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,142 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

What date is this coming in

From tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭FellasFellas

The O'Briens offers this month are pretty good, been in a fair few times myself.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭peteroregan

The O'Briens offers this month are pretty good, been in a fair few times myself.

Are we supposed to guess what they are?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Here's the link: http://www.obrienswine.ie/beers/beers/current-offers-beer.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭FellasFellas

Hardly going to list off every single deal in the shop now am I? Simple Google search or drop into one of the shops, no need for that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Hardly going to list off every single deal in the shop now am I? Simple Google search or drop into one of the shops, no need for that.

Indeed. It's the first result on Google. Terribly surprising.

Also, Dunnes have their 4 for €9 running on the old favourites at the moment. Clotworthy Dobbin was excluded though, alas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

O Hara's Double IPA is at the strange price of €2.76 in Tesco, the normal IPA is still €2.99.

Ravelleman wrote: »
    Indeed. It's the first result on Google. Terribly surprising.

Also, Dunnes have their 4 for €9 running on the old favourites at the moment. Clotworthy Dobbin was excluded though, alas.
    Blacks of Kinsale beers have been added to the 4 for 9 offer. Clotworthy dobbin should be on as well. Proper job/kenmare ipa and bru ipa will be added at some point soon as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,131 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Eh its been that price in Lidl for about 2 years

Yes, 5.49 for 4*33cl bottles, great value.

I've seen Leffe for up to 8.00 - 8.50 elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Blacks of Kinsale beers have been added to the 4 for 9 offer. Clotworthy dobbin should be on as well. Proper job/kenmare ipa and bru ipa will be added at some point soon as well.

Proper Job 4 for €9?? Bring it on!

Geuze wrote: »
    Yes, 5.49 for 4*33cl bottles, great value.

I've seen Leffe for up to 8.00 - 8.50 elsewhere.

Yea that was why i surprised.
    I don't shop there much - that's why I don't know its an ongoing thing - and I humbly beg for forgiveness to those who point out that its been that way for a gazillion years. I will try in future to know all things about everything and just inform people about things and stay away from chit chat and banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Yea that was why i surprised.
    I don't shop there much - that's why I don't know its an ongoing thing - and I humbly beg for forgiveness to those who point out that its been that way for a gazillion years. I will try in future to know all things about everything and just inform people about things and stay away from chit chat and banter.

I have a big bag of offence, if you'd like to take some.
    Although, on second thoughts, maybe you're fine for it;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Knock it off folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭laros

https://www.celticwhiskeyshop.com/Connemara_Irish_Single_Malt-z-product-product-119-context-brand-page-1.htm

Bottles of Connemara Peated Single Malt Whiskey in Tesco Tullamore For €19.49. Currently 2 bottles left.

MadYaker wrote: »
    Proper Job 4 for €9?? Bring it on!

Might not be for a few weeks yet! But yes, bring it on.

Affligem Belgian blonde 300ml 6.5% 3 for €6 in tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,131 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Franzsikaner WB 50cl in Lidl

4 for 5 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Not bad considering tescos increased the 4 pack of 330ml to 7.99 thieving shower of so and so's i wish lidl would get san migel in full time

tesco have the 4 pack of san miguel back to 4 for 5 euro until the 18th i think. so time to stock up for xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,543 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Aldi have 750ml bottles of La Goudale abbey beer for an eye popping €3. Also Henney's cider 500ml for the same price.

Proper Job has been added to dunnes 4 for €9 offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Aldi have 750ml bottles of La Goudale abbey beer for an eye popping €3. Also Henney's cider 500ml for the same price.
    Which branch of Aldi was La Goudale available in?
    I have searched in a few branches to no avail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    Which branch of Aldi was La Goudale available in?
    I have searched in a few branches to no avail.

Their were loads in Kilkenny on thursday, I'm hoping theirs some left today. It's not bad for 3 quid a bottle, a bit malty for me and 6% is a tad low for this type of beer. It would benefit from being a bit more, ahem.... medicinal.
    However it is easy drinking and quite tasty as you get down the bottle.

Advertisement