Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Freshers week will take care of that :P

My god, I'm excited to go back :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

My god, I'm excited to go back :D:D:D:D:D
    I am myself it's too been too long!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

oh ya i forgot about freshers week mine was crap. partly cause DIT doesnt have a campus.

Always wanted to go to UL maybe if i do this management course i can sweet talk myself into going.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Jhcx wrote: »
    oh ya i forgot about freshers week mine was crap. partly cause DIT doesnt have a campus.

Always wanted to go to UL maybe if i do this management course i can sweet talk myself into going.

All DITSU events were crap imo. Nobody in my class ever bothered with them after first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

I'm surprised DITSU doesn't provide good social nights out given it's recent size. Maybe it get better in the new campus?

• Advertisement

Need a laugh watch this Bad ass panda :pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

I Can't wait for the students to be back. town has been so quiet all summer.

Was walking along the driveway of my apartment complex. Saw that some little sh1te bag had spray painted their name onto the driver side of one of the cars parked out the front. Do not envy the owner when they discover that when they leave. Well done "Jade XX"; way to ruin someone's week. Scumbag.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Had holy water thrown on me today...will also probably be on RTE news tonight. Win?

I'd probably melt if that was thrown over me.

• Advertisement

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Had holy water thrown on me today...will also probably be on RTE news tonight. Win?

The power of Christ compels you! (I'm just thinking of Family Guy now :p)

Seriously we need a back story to this ya don't just get holy water thrown on ya.

Are you a witch? If you are and feel more comfortable to pm me do. Lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

CTYIgirl wrote: »

Were you at the protest? Raging I'm not at home. Would have happily handcuffed myself to the gates of Dáil Éireann

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Were you at the protest? Raging I'm not at home. Would have happily handcuffed myself to the gates of Dáil Éireann

DING DING DING we have a winner. I'm in the photo, you can guess which one is me http://www.thejournal.ie/two-abortion-protests-dublin-1635443-Aug2014/

Black hoodie?

Jaysus, you know you're missing home when you download Angela's Ashes...

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Jaysus, you know you're missing home when you download Angela's Ashes...

Still an accurate representation of parts of the city.

Nope, hiding my face behind the placard. Twas enjoyable altogether, mind.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Still an accurate representation of parts of the city.

A lot of that was shot in the actual locations it was set in you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Can anyone tell me what I should wear to a beach party that's in a pub?

Can anyone tell me what I should wear to a beach party that's in a pub?

Hawaii flower pattern EVERYTHING! :D

Or else grass skirt and coconut bikini. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

pajor wrote: »
    Hawaii flower pattern EVERYTHING! :D

Or else grass skirt and coconut bikini. :p

My moobs aren't that big!

My kid brother is starting secondary school tomorrow. which means it's been 9 years since I started. I feel so old.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

LOL. It's 7 years and a week since I got my CAO offer.

My baby sister's doing her Leaving this year...Christ.

Scary truth in 4 years i will be 25

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

HugsiePie wrote: »
    What does that make you...25?

Go home grandad :pac:

26 for a fortnight. And I helped build this place, don't ya know! :P

An File wrote: »
    26 for a fortnight. And I helped build this place, don't ya know! :P

You know what makes us old? There is now NOBODY in the fam still in school. Until we have kids. And that burden should start with the oldest.... :p

You know what makes us old? There is now NOBODY in the fam still in school. Until we have kids. And that burden should start with the oldest.... :p

I still have one cousin on the other side of the family who's still in school. No pressure on me yet! :pac:

An File wrote: »
    I still have one cousin on the other side of the family who's still in school. No pressure on me yet! :pac:

Nope. I want a thing calling my auntie Sarah. GET TO WORK!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Nope. I want a thing calling my auntie Sarah. GET TO WORK!

I could probably train a parrot to say it if you want... :P

Advertisement