Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm in desperate need of a job atm. Stupid college and stupid repeating and stupid EVERYTHING

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

I am glad I don't have to go through these shenanigans anymore though.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0819/637965-rent/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

pajor wrote: »
    I am glad I don't have to go through these shenanigans anymore though.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0819/637965-rent/

House already sorted for next year, mint :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

The next house I should have to look for is one I'm going to buy lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm trying to find somewhere for January. I should just offer sexual favours as rent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Got told "You'd definitely have been in Hufflepuff anyway" last night at work when we were talking bought how crap all our eleventh birthdays were.
    Not sure how to take that statement.

Got told "You'd definitely have been in Hufflepuff anyway" last night at work when we were talking bought how crap all our eleventh birthdays were.
    Not sure how to take that statement.

Probably meant as a dig but f*ck the haters. Tonks was a Hufflepuff, nuff said. I believe they are known for loyalty too.

Hufflepuff were definitely the stoner house. I mean it's right there in the name.

Fadó fadó when it was cool (kicking up a shít storm here :p) to do those sort of online 'what Hogwarts house are you?' tests, I was always put in Ravenclaw.

No messing here. :cool:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

pajor wrote: »
    Fadó fadó when it was cool (kicking up a shít storm here :p) to do those sort of online 'what Hogwarts house are you?' tests, I was always put in Ravenclaw.

No messing here. :cool:

Wha-? You mean it's no longer cool? :eek:

And here was I going to suggest that if we did start a C&H podcast the entire first episode would just be us doing "What X are you?" quizzes... :(

• Advertisement

Hufflepuff were definitely the stoner house. I mean it's right there in the name.

Oh hells yeah :pac:

Yet of course as soon as I press Alt+S (shortcuts baby) I wonder 'hmm.. what would I be now..' :pac:

Gryfindors are brave and foolhardy
    Hufflepuffs are loyal and good finders
    Ravenclaws are logical and quizzical
    Slytherins are sly and self-interested

I'm a Harry Potter geek, don't test me lads.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Gryfindors are brave and foolhardy
    Hufflepuffs are loyal and good finders
    Ravenclaws are logical and quizzical
    Slytherins are sly and self-interested

I'm a Harry Potter geek, don't test me lads.

I believe there's also an argument out there that Slytherins are just as loyal and brave as Gryffindors...

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I believe there's also an argument out there that Slytherins are just as loyal and brave as Gryffindors...

But are cnuts. :pac:

Slytherin were basically failed revolutionaries. That took bravery in a sense I guess!

IMO Slytherin were portrayed very badly in the books. I mean, are we really to believe that every single Slytherin was a supporter of Voldemort? How do we that, had Professor McGonagall not callously banished them from the castle during The Battle of Hogwarts, they wouldn't have proved an integral part in the battle? Perhaps fewer people would have died.

Also, as soon as children are sorted into Slytherin, they are ostracised by pretty much 3/4 of the school. I mean, that's a pretty despicable way to treat 11 year old children.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Because el oh el.

319083.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

An File wrote: »
    Because el oh el.

319083.jpg

:pac:

untitle.JPG

I went all out on my curiosity. Official website and all. :P

CIDX2VU.jpg?1

nh9FIcw.gif

:pac: :D

• Advertisement

I got Curious. But this is prolly the best house for me ravenclaw_zps9060d5b5.png

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

I have forgotten my password since, but I remember when I did make a Pottermore account...I got slytherin :P

Lads can you go back and study each subject individually and bring up your points?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Jhcx wrote: »
    Lads can you go back and study each subject individually and bring up your points?

Nope absolutely not. Your points are all taken from 1 sitting of the LC however you can study a subject individually for matriculation purposes. I.e you get 550 points but failed english and cant get your course which is 450 points because of the fail. You can repeat English tge following year and use your points from the previous year. It will not effect your points in any way whatsoever tho.

I made a new account. I'm a Ravenclaw, bishes!

once it mentioned email addresses and verification codes I decided going to Hogwarts wasn't worth the effort.

Eh, it's a fun way to waste some time. We should have a C&H pottermore group

We could give the D.A a run for their money.

Meh I did the sorting hat. That's as far as I intend to go. :p

• Advertisement

Someone just nominated me for this ice bucket thingamajig. what ever happened to simple auld donations?

Advertisement