Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Bulldog v Bret, Bret v Owen, HHH vs Rock(the ladder match), Hart Foundation vs Demolition, HBK vs Razor(2nd ladder match), TLC 2000, Angle vs Austin, all of Summerslam 2002

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Mines in the event page. Can't wait to see which make the cut.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Mines in the event page. Can't wait to see which make the cut.

There's ALWAYS a few surprises. We like to keep it a surprise for the night but will post the full list here afterwards. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

you have to show shawn vs HHH at SS 02!

In other news the merch for this night arrived today - with some gas surprises in store! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Nailz v Virgil 1992...... Its hilarious

Also are tickets still available ?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Nailz v Virgil 1992...... Its hilarious

Also are tickets still available ?

Yep, gold and standard. Tickets usually go the week of shows as people usually hold off then rush as they realise how close it's getting, but you should be grand if you pick some up this week! :)

I'll pop into WrestlingMania on Friday most likely.

Has anyone booked the boards table and is there room at it?

boards table is reserved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

i'm going the wednesday as well but others couldn't get the time off so if any one wants a straggler for the quiz i'll tag in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Is the quiz coming back???

My team are still reigning champions.

ciano316 wrote: »
    Is the quiz coming back???

My team are still reigning champions.

Yep, quiz next Wednesday for golden ticket holders!

What dates the quiz?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What dates the quiz?

13th

I can't watch the video where I'm guess in the quiz I'd announced. I take it I need a golden ticket Forbes it... anything else I should know?

I can't watch the video where I'm guess in the quiz I'd announced. I take it I need a golden ticket Forbes it... anything else I should know?

Yep, here's full info! :)

Table Quiz/Low Blows Live taping info
    • Wednesday 13th August
    • Time: 7.30pm doors/8.30pm quiz starts/11pm latest finish (so people can get transport home)
    • Max 5 to a table (no minimum)
    • Prizes: Wrestling Mania goodie bag & Stadium Seats for Sunday
    • Golden Tickets: €11 in Wrestling Mania (PPV Prediction League prize winners also have free access to this for x2)

Myself and a friend got our golden tickets today, looking forward to the quiz , can't wait.... been ages since I've been to a table quiz (a few Simpson's quizzes about 7 years ago in trinity was the last)

Finished off the table quiz yesterday and road-tested it on some mates. It'll be a lotta fun and whoever wins will have definitely earned it!

How hard are the hard questions..... any examples.... ? I've watched a lot of OSW review lately so my early WWE ppv knowledge is up to scratch. :)

• Advertisement

Nah we've learned from previous quizzes not to make it too hard or obscure, but just a bit tricky (or easily Googleable! Though the phone police will be out in force! :p). So stuff people will be familiar with but a detail that they'll need good knowledge about. There's some softballs in there and some one's people will either know or won't, a good mix! :)

Have a friend wanting to come to the quiz on Wednesday with myself and another, but he wont be going to the Woolshed on Sunday for the PPV, can he still part take in the quiz?

We're not doing any individual quiz tickets (just because running three offers when this is essentially a supplementary night for the main party would prove much too complicated) but if he has a Golden Ticket he can attend. Even if he wants to go halfs with someone who isn't going Wednesday but going Sunday and use the same ticket, that's fine tbh.

Got my ticket Friday. Monday booked off. Looking forward to it :)

Headed in to get my ticket today!

Really looking forward to the quiz now. Cheers for all the info Leggo. Whos heading in ? I know MoneyMaker and Hashtag are headed, anyone else?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I shall be in attendance

Ticket bought now.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

Just seen on FB that Fibbers are going to be opening late and showing the PPV too......Yeah I think I'll stick with the tried and trusted Leggo Parties thank you very much!
    Cant wait for Sunday!

• Advertisement

Ah a lot of places are hopping on the bandwagon seeing the success of what we do, the Woolshed security team actually told us at WrestleMania that a big group of people came from one such place and pretty much begged to be let into ours. I'd like to think we've endured and grown in spite of this for a good reason and that people recognise who was doing this when it was a massive risk with no guarantee of success and who just jumped on when they saw WWE fans as a good business opportunity, and thanks for inferring as much Shadooby, that means a lot. :)

Advertisement