Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Blows Wrestling Parties: WrestleMania at Buskers On The Ball!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

For anyone looking to travel to this, or just looking to make a full night of it, I hope to have an announcement later on a deal we've reached with a local hotel for a discount offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

leggo wrote: »
    For anyone looking to travel to this, or just looking to make a full night of it, I hope to have an announcement later on a deal we've reached with a local hotel for a discount offer.

Fair play man! If it works out cheaper than a ridiculous taxi price for summerslam I may avail of this myself! :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Fair play man! If it works out cheaper than a ridiculous taxi price for summerslam I may avail of this myself! :pac:

Same plus i can just go back to Carlow from Dublin then the next day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

I can see it now!

Leggo Introduces the WWE Party Package!
    €120 gets you 1 night in the Days inn, a seat in the Stadium section, a platter and a free pint ;)

Want to travel from outside Dublin for this? We are delighted to announce that our friends at Jurys Inn Parnell Street are offering a special discount rate EXCLUSIVELY for ticket holders for the WWE WrestleMania 30 Party in Woolshed Baa & Grill!

Book now and enjoy Jury's luxurious hospitality with over 12.5% off for a Bed & Breakfast Room for Sunday 6th April at a special rate of €69! Simply email keyaccountsie@jurysinns.com or call 01 6075000 now and mention that you're a ticket holder for this party to avail of the offer.

And just to clarify, the Deal Rush offer posted above for Woolshed is only available on the night before 10pm as a snack menu that doesn't include platters after that.

• Advertisement

THE OFFICIAL #WOOLSHEDMANIA STEP-BY-STEP TRAVEL GUIDE
    (for those looking to travel up for WrestleMania weekend)
    1. Call WRESTLING MANIA at (01) 405 3525 and book your tickets by post.
    2. Book our special, €69 B&B rate with Jurys Inn Parnell Street by emailing keyaccountsie@jurysinns.com or call 01 6075000 and mentioning you're a ticket holder for this event.
    3. Don't forget to drop into Wrestling Mania on the day and avail of your 20% discount on t-shirts with a ticket.
    4. Come to Woolshed and enjoy 'The Grand-Daddy of 'Em All' surrounded by a sold out house of WWE fanatics!

Woolshed aren't taking any more table bookings (the boards table is secured though) but there will still be tables available on the night for early birds!

Is the Jurys hotel deal for 1 bed or 2 bed rooms Lego?

They offer the same rates for doubles, twins etc so depends on what you're looking for and what's available. :)

Leggo, will the hotel ask to see the tickets for the event?
    Just wondering cause whats to stop someone who see's this on here or on FB and uses it to get a room for cheap but arent actually going to the event?
    It is probably unlikely but just something that I was thinking out of boredom!

Bring your ticket when checking in just to be safe. Someone could try and possibly get away with it, but it's unlikely that someone will see the offer here or elsewhere and be looking for a hotel in Parnell St that exact night while not going to Woolshed.

• Advertisement

ONLY 3 WEEKS TO GO!

Guys we cannot stress this enough, make sure you pick up tickets beforehand if you want to make sure you're there for WrestleMania 30. We've released a record number of tickets for this event, but the past two years we've had to turn people who didn't have tickets away for our WrestleMania parties. Tickets are available but they always start to run low as the event gets nearer.

Either pop into WRESTLING MANIA in St Stephen's Green or call them at (01) 405 3525 and book over the phone to ensure you're a part of the biggest WWE party Ireland has ever seen!

I wasnt too sure last time i got tickets at Wrestling Mania but since checking reciepts, I was charged €7 per ticket

Was it a credit card purchase? If so a surcharge may apply (tbh I'm not 100% on their policy there so I don't want to make any assumptions or tell you one thing when there's a perfectly reasonable reason).

€6 is the official price on our end anyway so if there are any qualms your best bet is to take it up with them when making your purchase.

Yes I paid by credit card, I was just wondering if it was a surcharge or a mistake

Again that could be store policy. No idea tbh, best to ask Niall next time you're in.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Shadooby wrote: »
    Yes I paid by credit card, I was just wondering if it was a surcharge or a mistake

I bought tix in Stephen's Green last week and it was €6 each - must be a CC charge but as leggo said you should ask just in case

Log onto Woolshed's Facebook page NOW to be in with a chance to win prime stadium seats reserved for the WrestleMania 30 party! (Prize available to ticket holders only - tickets not included)

https://www.facebook.com/Woolshed.Dublin?rf=186704914693122

As a part of our pre-show entertainment, we'll be hosting our second ever WWE PARTIES HALL OF FAME CEREMONY! We'll be honouring some of you who've made this past year great, along with holding our contest where one of you will get a chance to become a legend.

Do you think you deserve a spot in our HoF? State your case!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 stacymichal

Other Wrestlemania XXX matches that have been discussed internally, but not yet decided on, include Big E. vs. Dean Ambrose in a match to unify the WWE United States and WWEIntercontinental Championships, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan vs. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, Sheamus vs. Christian, Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes and a match pitting two NXT wrestlersagainst each other in a match on the main card

Guys we're down to the LAST FEW REMAINING TICKETS for ‪#‎WoolshedMania‬. Make sure you get down to WRESTLING MANIA in the next couple of days before they all go so you're not stuck next week. And Wrestling Mania are also offering a 20% discount on shirts only valid with a ticket until Mania, so make sure you're fully set for the night by availing of that great deal too!

• Advertisement

ONLY ONE WEEK TIL #WoolshedMania!!!!!!

We released a record number of tickets for this event, all of which are now SOLD OUT from Wrestling Mania, already making this the biggest WWE Party in Ireland ever! Apologies if you did not get one but there will be no tickets available at the door so please make alternative plans if you haven't secured one yet.

Next Sunday we will have WWE everywhere you look in Woolshed:
    *** Our patented pre-show entertainment including our WWE PARTIES HALL OF FAME CEREMONY on the stage!
    *** On one big screen we'll have the TOP 10 WRESTLEMANIA MATCHES OF ALL-TIME, as voted by you!
    *** And on the other we'll be screening BOTH of WWE's WrestleMania pre-shows from 10pm before the big one.

Cannot wait!

leggo wrote: »
    ONLY ONE WEEK TIL #WoolshedMania!!!!!!

We released a record number of tickets for this event, all of which are now SOLD OUT from Wrestling Mania, already making this the biggest WWE Party in Ireland ever! Apologies if you did not get one but there will be no tickets available at the door so please make alternative plans if you haven't secured one yet.

Next Sunday we will have WWE everywhere you look in Woolshed:
    *** Our patented pre-show entertainment including our WWE PARTIES HALL OF FAME CEREMONY on the stage!
    *** On one big screen we'll have the TOP 10 WRESTLEMANIA MATCHES OF ALL-TIME, as voted by you!
    *** And on the other we'll be screening BOTH of WWE's WrestleMania pre-shows from 10pm before the big one.

Cannot wait!

Seen this message today and i got onto a friend of mine to make sure he got my ticket before it sold out. Thank god he did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ive my table booked with friends and my ticket.....Roll on this day week

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ive my table booked with friends and my ticket.....Roll on this day week

Look who's gone hollywood - Too good for the boards table eh!

Ah Marty got tickets for myself and 3 other guys. :) Ill be gladly have a beet with yourself. Is Mr Roe going? Aint seen him in ages

Yep! With any luck it'll be me and the entire crew :)

13523041855_fb669c790c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

I missed the boat on tickets to the Woolshed, lads. Any alternatives? Any other places in Dublin airing the show?

Try Captain Americas Grafton St or Major Toms. No idea if either have anything on though.

Woolshed was great anytime ive been there though and your missing out Thudd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

What's it like in terms of space at these things?

Not worried about getting a seat, just want to know if there will be comfortable standing room.

I may have asked this before but have forgotten the answer. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

You'll be grand for standing - the place willl be packed but the Woolshed is MASSIVE!

Also you can win THIS on the night itself!!

984040_10152682960663238_1934048244_n.jpg

Advertisement