Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jimmy Saville exposed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

From Twitter:

1. Channel 4 News ‏@Channel4News 6m
      Lord Brittan says claims he failed to deal adequately with the child abuse dossier in the 1980s are "completely without foundation" #c4news
      Details

2. dc61c359015ca22c6993b3e60c25c8b5_bigger.jpegChannel 4 News ‏@Channel4News 7m
      Lord Brittan says he was interviewed by police in relation to a "serious allegation", but insists it was "wholly without foundation" #c4news
      Details

In Chris morris's segment on saville he specifically mentioned hospitals and carehomes.

I wasn't aware of that but when he did satirical programme on paedophiles his main point seemed to be that fears of paedophilia are overplayed by public and media.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭Wishiwasa Littlebitaller

david icke has been saying all this for years

Jaysus, and there was me thinking Icke was just a nutcase. My bad.

So, the Queen is a child eating, shape-shifting reptitle eh.

Who knew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Maphisto

porsche959 wrote: »
    From Twitter:

1. Channel 4 News ‏@Channel4News 6m
      Lord Brittan says claims he failed to deal adequately with the child abuse dossier in the 1980s are "completely without foundation" #c4news
      Details
    2. dc61c359015ca22c6993b3e60c25c8b5_bigger.jpegChannel 4 News ‏@Channel4News 7m
      Lord Brittan says he was interviewed by police in relation to a "serious allegation", but insists it was "wholly without foundation" #c4news
      Details

"Without Foundation" must be code for something else, like I'm as guilty as a puppy next to a pile of poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I wasn't aware of that but when he did satirical programme on paedophiles his main point seemed to be that fears of paedophilia are overplayed by public and media.
    my post had nothing at all to do with brasseye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

It was on his radio show back in 1994 (he had to apologise about it and everything). The clip is gone from YouTube but I think this is most of it:
    "Tonight, Jimmy Savile drops dead at a charity bash. The patients at Stoke Mandeville hospital are not grieving."

The majority if not all of them are extremely relieved that he's now dead, although I suspect that some of them will be sorry that he didn't suffer a great deal more before."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

The reputation of certain imminent people is falling off a cliff!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

Morris was rumoured to be the man behind the hoax HIGNFY transcript regarding Savile too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Duggy747 wrote: »
    It was on his radio show back in 1994 (he had to apologise about it and everything). The clip is gone from YouTube but I think this is most of it:

Interesting. The only thing I would say is Have I Got News for You was supposed to have given Saville a hard time on it, transcripts on the net and everything, turned out it was a hoax, so I'd be cautious on that just yet.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Morris was rumoured to be the man behind the hoax HIGNFY transcript regarding Savile too.
    K-9 wrote: »
    Interesting. The only thing I would say is Have I Got News for You was supposed to have given Saville a hard time on it, transcripts on the net and everything, turned out it was a hoax, so I'd be cautious on that just yet.

Snap!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 700 ✭✭✭mikeyjames9

jimmy Saville was on HIGNFY

they asked him about the BBC caravan

he replied with a very crude statement

jimmy Saville was on HIGNFY

they asked him about the BBC caravan

he replied with a very crude statement

Indeed, but HIGNFY themselves disowned the "trans-script" on that show as a hoax.

Indeed, but HIGNFY themselves disowned the "trans-script" on that show as a hoax.

Yes was hoax but seems to have been written by someone very much in the know regarding gossip and rumours about Savile.

the bit I posted about the caravan actually happened when he appeared on the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H24mFoSWpsc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

30 seconds in

Yes was hoax but seems to have been written by someone very much in the know regarding gossip and rumours about Savile.

If it's Morris, would back up what the poster said earlier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Duggy747 wrote: »

That was on YouTube until pretty recently, shame there doesn't seem to be any other copy of the video online. Looked like a Day Today sketch

Hootanany wrote: »
    Elm Guest House is slowly releasing its secrets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORU5x-ryedU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

a lot of info in this documentary

Elm Guest House is slowly releasing its secrets.

the woman chairing the enquiry

Baroness Butler-Sloss

her brother(former attorney general) is one of the men implicated in child sex parties at tory conferences etc.

nice conflict of interest there

^ I think she will have to step down after today's bombshell.

^ I think she will have to step down after today's bombshell.

what's today's bombshell?

I read the Leon Brittan story
    horrible man by the look of it
    www.exaronews.com/articles/5251/ex-cabinet-minister-raped-me-when-i-was-19-woman-tells-met

and "lady" thatcher knew what was going on too

read some horrible stuff about the big name sir pop star if it's true

• Advertisement

what's today's bombshell?

What you said, that her brother was allegedly implicated.

What you said, that her brother was allegedly implicated.

ridiculous situation in fairness

I hope the vile mr brittan gets busted and the pop star if it's true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

I think it will be after their Summer Holidays?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I think it will be after their Summer Holidays?

Please don't tease.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭Wossack

Just happen to be watching catchups of That Mitchell and Webb Look the other day, and this sketch came up;

2007..!

Wossack wrote: »
    Just happen to be watching catchups of That Mitchell and Webb Look the other day, and this sketch came up;

2007..!

:confused:

:eek: My good God if thats true it will topple everything

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭neamhspleachi

Wossack wrote: »

2007..!

http://vimeo.com/52162279

Advertisement