Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delay email batch!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭LG1985

DaveNi wrote: »
    Have everything crossed, did you apply for new recruitment also?

Yeah i did indeed!! Thought of going through all this again makes me wanna boke tho .. Lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Batman91

Great read from that article, brother is a PC and has been for 5 years so checking car etc is nothing new to me.

Still no word for me, waiting with a 62 in AC, so will hopefully hear within new month or so, been training lightly for last few weeks and will step it up over July.

Just out of Curiosity what's the general age of everyone who is still waiting to hear?

Im still waiting. Scored 63 at AC and I'm 23. Hopefully not too long a wait for us as more calls went out today

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DaveNi

Batman91 wrote: »
    Im still waiting. Scored 63 at AC and I'm 23. Hopefully not too long a wait for us as more calls went out today

Hope so, what area of NI you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Batman91

Hope so, what area of NI you from?

Northwest. What about you?

Batman91 wrote: »
    Northwest. What about you?

Belfast area, seems to be a good number from around NW.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Belfast area, seems to be a good number from around NW.

That's cos the sea air turns us crazy and we like to put ourselves through months of torture and limbo lol

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Gilz_2001

Great read from that article, brother is a PC and has been for 5 years so checking car etc is nothing new to me.

Still no word for me, waiting with a 62 in AC, so will hopefully hear within new month or so, been training lightly for last few weeks and will step it up over July.

Just out of Curiosity what's the general age of everyone who is still waiting to hear?

Im 28 - 62 and waiting on PCA too.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭LadyVernal

Ive done my pca, 23 and from Down area. 68 im ac

North coast and feeling very old at 33 :P

Mop a top wrote: »
    North coast and feeling very old at 33 :P

Sssh u!! Im 29 in a few months so im not behind ya :) x

• Advertisement

LG1985 wrote: »
    Sssh u!! Im 29 in a few months so im not behind ya :) x

Lmao well I'm 34 in a few months but feel about 27!!!! :P that make you feel better lol ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭monty46

24 got a 61 in AC and from the far west

Lmao well I'm 34 in a few months but feel about 27!!!! :P that make you feel better lol ;)

I actually lol'ed there!! Aw mop ya do make me giggle!! Hope u get ur call tomorrow my lovely!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭.S.

I'm 26 from Belfast / greater Belfast and still wanting a PCA date. But booked half a days leave for 2014 IST, will do it all again if I have to!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sgt_fenners

Il be 27 shortly but this process had made me feel like 67. Especially the last few days :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭Sthm

Mid 20s here from just outside Belfast.

Just noticed the strength statistics were updated today with the amount of student officers as 71 now. It was 39 last month. So, 39 in the first squad and 32 in the second.

http://www.psni.police.uk/updates_strength_of_police_service_statistics

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭missyme82

I'm 32 from east antrim area :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭oztop1234

Sthm wrote: »
    Mid 20s here from just outside Belfast.

Just noticed the strength statistics were updated today with the amount of student officers as 71 now. It was 39 last month. So, 39 in the first squad and 32 in the second.

http://www.psni.police.uk/updates_strength_of_police_service_statistics

That can only be good news. What do you think?

They might be starting off with a few small squads then increase them over time?

oztop1234 wrote: »
    That can only be good news. What do you think?

They might be starting off with a few small squads then increase them over time?

Oh and I just want to add to that above ^

If they don't increase numbers it could be a long wait lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭pcplod

oztop1234 wrote: »
    Oh and I just want to add to that above ^

If they don't increase numbers it could be a long wait lol

how can they have .5 of a sergeant or inspector? That's whats baffling me.....lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Sgt_fenners

pcplod wrote: »
    how can they have .5 of a sergeant or inspector? That's whats baffling me.....lol

Or .25 staff. Altho I did read on down and see that it means a job share or part timer.

Thought that old saying of "splitting myself in two" was a new requirement Deloitte forgot to mention lol

Or .25 staff. Altho I did read on down and see that it means a job share or part timer.

Thought that old saying of "splitting myself in two" was a new requirement Deloitte forgot to mention lol

unless one or 2 had an unfortunate sawmill accident?

Lol you muppets not read??? It's job share, some detectives you'll make lmao ;)

Lol you muppets not read??? It's job share, some detectives you'll make lmao ;)

myyy reeeeding ainte up to scratch with 2 hours sleep lol

myyy reeeeding ainte up to scratch with 2 hours sleep lol

Wee one keeping you up lol

Wee one keeping you up lol

didn't get in from work till after 3 then the wee one up and about from just after 6 lol

Oh the joys!!!

Wide range is ages/areas, are we hoping to hear something in the next few days??

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Cromlech

Wide range is ages/areas, are we hoping to hear something in the next few days??

Would love it if we did, but CDizzle heard it would be the end of the month.

• Advertisement

I was in the last batch to recieve vetting forms and I'm pretty sure it was around the same time the calls went out to tell people who had been through everything that they had a place.

And those calls have been going out yesterday and today....

It'll happen soon :-) they might want to get them to you before the 12th fortnight.

Just an opinion

Advertisement