Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Jobs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 hajdek

ogillman wrote: »
    Are you in Friday at 2.30?

Yes 2.30 excited and scared a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ogillman

hajdek wrote: »
    Yes 2.30 excited and scared a bit.

I'm in at the same time :-) see you in there mate

I'm in at the same time :-) see you in there mate

Yeah I'll see u there m8. Good luck to both of us

Woo. Done the second assessment and i have to say what an experience. That's how recruiting is done! Now fingers crossed I'll get the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Woo. Done the second assessment and i have to say what an experience. That's how recruiting is done! Now fingers crossed I'll get the job.

Did what I advised you come up?

• Advertisement

Did what I advised you come up?

Yeah thanx man ur a star

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mrg123

Hey, have the first assessment for sales on Tuesday myself.. Nervous just a tad! Any chance someone who has got through it could pm me with a few pointers?

mrg123 wrote: »
    Hey, have the first assessment for sales on Tuesday myself.. Nervous just a tad! Any chance someone who has got through it could pm me with a few pointers?

Message you in a few minutes

How long those it usually take to find out if you have the job or not? Had second assessment yesterday and left at 4. Just wondering from personal experience how long those it take to find out if you had it? I was hoping to have heard last night.

How long those it usually take to find out if you have the job or not? Had second assessment yesterday and left at 4. Just wondering from personal experience how long those it take to find out if you had it? I was hoping to have heard last night.

I had my 2nd assessment on a Friday night around 8ish, and I got an email the next morning offering me the job

• Advertisement

I had my 2nd assessment on a Friday night around 8ish, and I got an email the next morning offering me the job

Doesn't look promising so. Was really hoping to get the job!!

Doesn't look promising so. Was really hoping to get the job!!

Don't worry, lads I had the interview with got the job and they didn't hear back til nearly a week later, I really wouldn't read anything into not hearing back straight away. I'd give ut til Tuesday and if you don't hear by Tuesday evening, ring the recruitment line Wednesday

A it'll be grand just give them time, Monday or Tuesday.

Did u hear anything.

Did u hear anything.

Nope, I rang regarding my job offer from another employer and they said they couldn't tell me yet. Have you?

Nope, I rang regarding my job offer from another employer and they said they couldn't tell me yet. Have you?

Nope now I'm starting to get paranoid

Nope now I'm starting to get paranoid

Me too, wish they could give an answer. I don't think it looks to good at this stage

Relax lads, as I said, took a few guys in my training group a few days to hear anything, and all received good news

Relax lads, as I said, took a few guys in my training group a few days to hear anything, and all received good news

No news is good news I suppose

Nothing today well we'll see tomorrow.
    Hate waiting body days a dragging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 mrjoshua

I know a good few that have been taken on within the last few weeks. They were told via email within hours. The ones that waited days got emails eventually saying they didn't get in.

mrjoshua wrote: »
    I know a good few that have been taken on within the last few weeks. They were told via email within hours. The ones that waited days got emails eventually saying they didn't get in.

That's what I predicted. Cheers

Reckon you'll all hear back today

Got an email that I was successful.
    Just waiting for start date and ref check
    Over the moon

The only thing is it says it's for retention and I applied for sales advisor???

Good luck guys

Retention is it good or bad???

Take it. I'm sure there is scope for moving around after a while ha ha take the job and well done.

That's down to you. That's keeping hold of customers wanting to leave i think. But it's like anything. It's what you make of it. And i think you can earm commission also for keeping customers from leaving. I think it's called a save

• Advertisement

A yeah ill take it just want to check if there is a lot of stress.

Advertisement