Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car jacker killed in Dublin crash ***mod note first post: read before posting***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Guys, of course I am going to get the reply that I am trolling.
    I am not.

The comments here are sickening. I know Woopsadaisydoodles highlighted we should be cognisant of the family, and we should. But to rejoice in anyone's death... incredible.

I have every bit of sympathy for the taxi driver here, but it is a shocking social tragedy also that this happened in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

wonder what went through his mind at the moment of impact?

The gearstick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

What's going on :confused:

A hijacking happened outside James Hospital a few months ago.
    We all know about the boyos who killed themselves after stealing a taxi in East Wall
    And now this

I don't remember any taxi hijackings before this year. Is this the new craze?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Umadbrah?

I love it people are glad that a young man dies just because he stole. Sure we might as well start handing out the death sentence to people who steal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭shroom007

myshirt wrote: »
    Guys, of course I am going to get the reply that I am trolling.
    I am not.

The comments here are sickening. I know Woopsadaisydoodles highlighted we should be cognisant of the family, and we should. But to rejoice in anyone's death... incredible.

I have every bit of sympathy for the taxi driver here, but it is a shocking social tragedy also that this happened in the first place.

he'd still be alive if he wasn't a thieving skank 100% his own fault
    if him and skanky number 2 had just walked by and not attacked the taxi driver they would still be alive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

posted on the Journal

this happenes right infront of my house.i was only back from work.its was a taxi and 2 guys robbed it of a nigarian fella and thrown him out somewhere.and passenger lost his arm when collided with the pole. Heard hes dead. Seen the body myself.and the driver ran of leaving his m8 dead.he got arrested tho. Hope he get more then life sentence for doin dat

with friends like that who needs enemies. in 99% of car crash deaths its the driver that survives and the passengers are all killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭PeteFalk78

Umadbrah? wrote: »
    I love it people are glad that a young man dies just because he stole. Sure we might as well start handing out the death sentence to people who steal...

There is a fine line between lack of sympathy and happiness.

You shouldn't be trivialising carjacking.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Umadbrah?

PeteFalk78 wrote: »
    There is a fine line between lack of sympathy and happiness.

You shouldn't be trivialising carjacking.

Yeah...

"Hope he died screaming"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

One can only be satisfied that a participant in a violent crime and not a victim died as an immedeate consequence of the crime. Let's hope the DPP has the balls to properly prosecute the surviving waste of space. Between robbery, dangerous driving causing death and no insurance and maybe drink driving or unfit driving a good few years should be an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭furiousox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,309 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Can people stop comparing this with a death sentence its not the same, in a death sentence the state has to go to enormous lengths to prove a person guilty and even then I'm not sure I trust any state to manage to do this in a proper fashion or even to get the right verdict, in cases like this a moron dies doing something criminal and dies as a result of his own actions, not forced to do it, not by doing it by mistake but by his own actions. People who are saying that its terrible for his family and yes they are right, it is terrible but that doesn't change the fact that he got his just desserts, if they hadn't crashed they would in all likelihood have walked away and never have been caught, probably to continue with a life of crime. So in my opinion the families loss is society gain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

He didn't just steal. Him and his mate bate the fcuk out of an innocent chap, probably with a large family to feed, so they could go on a joyride.
    Not a Porsche, or BMW, no. A fcuking diesel family hatchback.

wazky wrote: »
    I shall smite him with my keyboard!
    You clearly don't know me.

pablo128 wrote: »
    You clearly don't know me.

Do you have a particular set of skills?

Do you have a particular set of skills?
    I'm not quite sure what you mean there. Would you like to clarify?

Would you like to clarify?, my good man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

At the time of this post you got one miserable thanks for that post. I think it is obvious from this thread nobody gives a damn about this scumbags death.

Would you like to clarify?, my good man
    Again, would you like to clarify what you mean by 'a particular set of skills'?

its from a movie

It's a simple question really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭umop.episdn

salmocab wrote: »
    its from a movie

Smurfs 2 ?

Smurfs 2 ?

Think it was the first one but could be wrong

It's a simple question really.
    I used to work as a mechanic. I have played football every week for 13 years. I'm a pretty good welder. Those are skills.
    Other than that, I really don't know what you're getting at.
    Again, please explain what you mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Will you find him? Will you kill him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

Good things sometimes happen to bad people who don't deserve it - this makes folk, quite naturally pissed off.

Bad things sometimes happen to good people - this makes folk quite sad or upset.

When bad things happen to bad people - it just redresses the balance - folks dig that.

Will you find him? Will you kill him?
    Jaysus, was that too hard to ask in the first place?
    If I was the taxi driver, I would try to find the surviving lad, and do my best to give him a good hiding. No, I wouldn't try to kill him. I have a family. I don't want to do life in prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,849 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

I can just imagine some of the posters on here strumming one out while they post lol.

Jaysus, was that too hard to ask in the first place?
    If I was the taxi driver, I would try to find the surviving lad, and do my best to give him a good hiding. No, I wouldn't try to kill him. I have a family. I don't want to do life in prison.

Even though he was in serious crash and I think he has lost an arm?

Or is that not enough punishment?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Even though he was in serious crash and I think he has lost an arm?

Or is that not enough punishment?

He probably gets a cushy life filled with extra roles in zombie flicks. Lucky bsatard.

Advertisement