Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

The series was so much better when the Mitchell sisters were gone. I wish they'd stayed away.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,415 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

What happened to Nicks daughter that was there a few years ago, was it Lottie her name was?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

What happened to Nicks daughter that was there a few years ago, was it Lottie her name was?

Her name was Dotty, after her granny, awwwwww. She was good character as far as I remember. Would be nice to see her back. Think she went to her mothers. Doesn't Dot not go visit her sometimes, prob when actress needs a break from the square. Who could blame her?

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Her name was Dotty, after her granny, awwwwww. She was good character as far as I remember. Would be nice to see her back. Think she went to her mothers. Doesn't Dot not go visit her sometimes, prob when actress needs a break from the square. Who could blame her?

Wasn't she giving poor auld Jim a hard time of it, throwing water on him to make it look like he wet the bed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Wasn't she giving poor auld Jim a hard time of it, throwing water on him to make it look like he wet the bed!!

From what I can recall, wee Dotty was an evil little minx, who wouldn't think twice about bumpin Dot off :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Did Dot have the"bags" removed from her eyes?

dixiedan wrote: »
    From what I can recall, wee Dotty was an evil little minx, who wouldn't think twice about bumpin Dot off :D

Think that was just the evil influence of her father, wasn't she not nice to Dot as she got to know her.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,664 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tindie wrote: »
    Ashley Cotton , Nick other that son,

Did he die because of Nick?

so many grand kids turning up at dots door over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

How the fcuk does Carls phone still have battery after 3 months?

Why hasn't anyone chucked it in the bin/river

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »

It was turned off. Roxy turned it on and then all the msgs came in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

.. . . . . . . . . and why didn't destroy the phone???? jaysus i thought they were mitchells?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

in fairness they only turned it on when they found it the other day. Phones these days have decent batteries. 2.5 months when turned off isnt that unbelievable, is it? a lot worse jumps from reality in soaps these days.

I was surprised the mother didn't try to contact Kirsty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was surprised the mother didn't try to contact Kirsty

Kirsty has left so that wouldn't be much of a story :). I think I like the look of the mother. Be good for the Mitchell's to get into trouble. I wasn't really watching much when Carl was on, he never seemed as scary as they seem to say he was. Maybe he was. But I would so love to get that face wiped of Ronnie. She really annoys me. ;)

Carls brother looks the part, not like Callum in FC who is about as hard looking as Barney.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭muirsheen

Anyone remember Carol's sister, Suzie who was with Phil Mitchell. How come there is no mention of her?

muirsheen wrote: »
    Anyone remember Carol's sister, Suzie who was with Phil Mitchell. How come there is no mention of her?

She has another sister too April I think, she fancied Alan

omg i was not expecting him to kidnap the child

carl borther a bit of alright :P

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She has another sister too April I think, she fancied Alan

No mention of Robbie or Jack getting tested either. Out of sight, out of mind. Does Carol have any other kids. Bianca, Robbie and Sonia. The lad who died, can't remember his name.

• Advertisement

The scene last night "We're gonna be so happy here" with the kid getting snatched a second later was like watching a Harry Hill edit. Unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Poor Carol :(

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

And poor Alice :(
    I had hoped Jake was gone for good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Someone in this thread mentioned they think Nick isn't really dead.
    I bought a copy of Soaplife magazine today and for one of the days next week it says
    "Les, the undertaker, and Charlie act shifty when Dot asks for the sealed coffin to be opened"

Oh Jane don't help Jake he will stay around now and then Ian acting nice for Jane :mad:

I wonder will Alice kill herself in jail as she won't be returning

Max is gagging for it from Stacey, horny goat :p

Tetra wrote: »
    Poor Carol :(

jesus i wasn't expecting to see her throw up :(

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I love the way Max and Bianca are trying to encourage Carol to forget about Alice and leave her rot in jail.. she's their family! Particularly Max, I mean Alice is his niece, and he's willing to let her go to jail so he can get the ride with Stacey?

Peter is fast making it to the top of my list of the most irritating character in EE, and he's a right little snob as well saying that Lolas job isn't good enough.

He obviously doesn't see the irony in the fact that he sells fruit from a street stall.

The street market boss looks like he can handle himself, looks like he might take on Carls brother on Ronnies behalf.

Max will never change, thinking with his middle leg as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Next week tense (Only 3 episodes) :( and no clash (With dales :0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO71CaQ_nig

• Advertisement

Janine and Alice have both been found not guilty after Janine eventually confessed the truth. But could this have serious repercussions for Kat? Meanwhile, Stacey seems to be struggling to fit in to her new life on the Square.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement