Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Wonder if this Amy will speak - i don't think I ever heard the other one say a word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Wonder if this Amy will speak - i don't think I ever heard the other one say a word.

she just did in tonights episode! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Was thinking of this post when she had that little outburst! :D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,349 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

What was that little outburst :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,663 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ronnie has bought a run down gym why exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ronnie has bought a run down gym why exactly?

Blah blah blah family blah family .....

Usual rant for everything?! Although makes no sense

What was that little outburst :eek:

well she was trying to watch televison

where the hell did ronnie get the to buy the gym & roxy to go around buying a house

• Registered Users Posts: 16,415 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

"Come on Denny we're going now", I was hoping against hope that Sharon and her kid who seems to hate barbers would clear off altogether but alas it was not to be.

She better not piss off Ronnie too much though, didn't end well for Carl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

"Come on Denny we're going now", I was hoping against hope that Sharon and her kid who seems to hate barbers would clear off altogether but alas it was not to be.

She better not piss off Ronnie too much though, didn't end well for Carl.

How good would it be if Ronnie killed Sharon and then got caught and banged up. Kill two of the most annoying characters ever in one go. Happy days.

Anyone else think Ronnie was going to kiss Phil in the gym

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

OMG ronnie so is fcukin dam hot!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,349 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I actually thought they were hinting at this too. Urgh, I really hope this isn't a route they go down!

I actually thought they were hinting at this too. Urgh, I really hope this isn't a route they go down!

Maybe Ronnie will rape Phil

your sick you know that :pac:

yes so did i

i hate when soap characters get to close together in certain scenes i always think there going to kiss

How many rooms are in Phil's house?

i watched oldboy last night and i was wondering when a soap would do a story line between a relationship between two family members , knowingly , something as fcuked up as that , i can see it fitting ronnie very well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

A V A wrote: »
    i watched oldboy last night and i was wondering when a soap would do a story line between a relationship between two family members , knowingly , something as fcuked up as that , i can see it fitting ronnie very well

Were Sharon and Dennis not brother and sister?

yes they were but not by blood i dont think :confused:

yes they were but not by blood i dont think :confused:

Also Lauren and Joey are cousins....its completely acceptable on Albert sq!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

....and Phil slept with Ronnie and Roy's mother Glenda !!

• Advertisement

Gee_G wrote: »
    Also Lauren and Joey are cousins....its completely acceptable on Albert sq!!:)

but im talking about people whoo knew they were related all their lives , lived and been around each other etc

but im talking about people whoo knew they were related all their lives , lived and been around each other etc

Did Lauren and joey not know they were related?? That's a genuine question by the way!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Ohhhh Ronnie is soooooo annoying. She justifies everything she does. She can't see that there's anything wrong with stealing babies or killing people. Hate they way she repeats herself to make her point. If she was right she wouldn't have to drill her point home so much.

Also she is way too obsessed with Roxy. Really hope Roxy buys Janine's house and moves away from Ronnie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

only likeable female Mitchell character is Lola. Ronnie is a spacer, Roxie is all attitude and schizo, Sharon is a horrible and self entitled nobody who is the only character that could make Phil Mitchell look like he deserves better! Peggy was an 1diot also, Sam hadn't manylikeable traits, Lisa turned into a murdering psycho after marrying in.

surely Ronnie would plead the fact that the guy was trying to rape her and she killed him defending herself. reminds me of the david and nick platt storyline where the actual events of the story were seemingly forgotten by the characters to suit the story a few weeks later, ie David convinced himself he was actually trying to kill nick, .

Did Lauren and joey not know they were related?? That's a genuine question by the way!:)
    They did, the dirty feckers.
    Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Ohhhh Ronnie is soooooo annoying. She justifies everything she does. She can't see that there's anything wrong with stealing babies or killing people. Hate they way she repeats herself to make her point. If she was right she wouldn't have to drill her point home so much.

Also she is way too obsessed with Roxy. Really hope Roxy buys Janine's house and moves away from Ronnie.

This is the route they're going down with this story, I think she starts controlling Roxy's life.

Ronnie is Archie now basically reincarnated :p

they did yea but only for a short time and liked each other beofre they knew they were cousins i think:confused: im just talking about the obvious phil and ronnie knowing each other years , having the family bond ect

they did yea but only for a short time and liked each other beofre they knew they were cousins i think:confused: im just talking about the obvious phil and ronnie knowing each other years , having the family bond ect

its not exactly a nice subject. and would turn a lot of viewers off. I certainly wouldnt find it any way appealing.

• Advertisement

eastenders is so good at the moment

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement