Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Carl's phone has a remarkably long battery life

• Registered Users Posts: 41 IEG

Gee_G wrote: »
    Also Lauren and Joey are cousins....its completely acceptable on Albert sq!!:)
    I find it so disturbing!
    Phil and Glenda
    Sharon and Denis (even if not blood related, in my books its still wrong)
    Lauren and Joey
    Bobby and Tiffany ( I know they just liked each other but they are still related)
    and Peter and Lola are related too

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Really hope Jay dumps that steaming turd Abi and gets with Lola. They've always had so much more chemistry.

How long are Jay and Abi going out for?

I think since mid-2011? A long time for a teenage soap couple.

• Advertisement

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Even for a non soap teenage couple thats a very very long time. Abi is very annoying, the producers should split them up and send Abi off to college somewhere very far

IEG wrote: »
    Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Even for a non soap teenage couple thats a very very long time. Abi is very annoying, the producers should split them up and send Abi off to college somewhere very far

Perhaps the moon?

Sharon really annoys me as well. Her body is really oddly shaped, the clothes she has to wear seem to be purposely chosen to show all the odd bits. Her top half looks huge compared to her legs.

History or no history herself and phil shouldnt be together- they dont trust each other and cant agree on even the small things. The cheeck of her to go and make herself the sole director of the bar, which was bought with someone elses money. Technically she has no right, like who the hell does she think she is? Another reason why I dont like her is while she's got a kid, she will shack up with anyone who will pay for her things and without knowing the person either- first jack then phil. I know she knew phil from years ago but a lot changed since, i am sure he is different to what he was 20 years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Sharon really annoys me as well. Her body is really oddly shaped, the clothes she has to wear seem to be purposely chosen to show all the odd bits. Her top half looks huge compared to her legs.

History or no history herself and phil shouldnt be together- they dont trust each other and cant agree on even the small things. The cheeck of her to go and make herself the sole director of the bar, which was bought with someone elses money. Technically she has no right, like who the hell does she think she is? Another reason why I dont like her is while she's got a kid, she will shack up with anyone who will pay for her things and without knowing the person either- first jack then phil. I know she knew phil from years ago but a lot changed since, i am sure he is different to what he was 20 years ago

She is always wearing leather jackets or puffy/flowy tops and looks like she is about to fall over.
    I think she is a very bad actress, I don't really know how she has lasted so long on the show. But unfortunately the likes of her, Janine, Nick etc. Are never going to go away. They will keep bringing them back on ridiculous storylines!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Who was standing in the dark when Shirley was walking down the street??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭halkar

Ronnie comes out of prison. No money no job. Goes to Spain for few weeks, comes back and buys the gym. wtf :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Gee_G wrote: »
    Who was standing in the dark when Shirley was walking down the street??
    Her son Deano

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

halkar wrote: »
    Ronnie comes out of prison. No money no job. Goes to Spain for few weeks, comes back and buys the gym. wtf :D

did she take phils money to do it though? i thought thats what he was getting at when they were squaring up in the gym...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I find it so disturbing!
    Phil and Glenda
    Sharon and Denis (even if not blood related, in my books its still wrong)
    Lauren and Joey
    Bobby and Tiffany ( I know they just liked each other but they are still related)
    and Peter and Lola are related too

Lola and Ben

• Registered Users Posts: 85,663 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Really hope Jay dumps that steaming turd Abi and gets with Lola. They've always had so much more chemistry.

I thought Abi had a crush on Peter and we might see her get with him maybe cheat on Jay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Abi had a crush on Peter and we might see her get with him maybe cheat on Jay
    Nah she's too much of a good girl to cheat.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Hadn't seen this for a while...Jane looks well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 JDD10

Does anyone remember when Carl's mother was in the soap before? She was in an old folks home and not very mobile. It seems that the script writers have forgotten this in tonights episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JDD10 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember when Carl's mother was in the soap before? She was in an old folks home and not very mobile. It seems that the script writers have forgotten this in tonights episode!

that's right I remember Kirsty and him going to visit her in the nursing home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

casio4 wrote: »
    that's right I remember Kirsty and him going to visit her in the nursing home

I think Missed that EP!

Do not believe that Nick is dead, I think he is 100% sure he is faking his death, he back for 30th

• Advertisement

JDD10 wrote: »

more like undoing all the damage of the past 6 months

trust me we need of mind wiped

Tetra wrote: »
    Hadn't seen this for a while...Jane looks well :)

please tell me she is back for good she brightens up the square

please tell me she is back for good she brightens up the square

She has brightened up Ian and Mas :p

Does Ian still have his fish and chip shop? If so can't see him being happy with Alfie's chip van

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Tindie wrote: »
    I think Missed that EP!

Do not believe that Nick is dead, I think he is 100% sure he is faking his death, he back for 30th

he is too big of a character not to have his death linked to the square. definitely faked his death, i agree.
    what is the actors current status?
    i know they are using it as a means to bring in his "secret son" but i cant help but think there is more to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Alfie's jacket tonight was just gorgeous.

"Sling yer ook"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

She has brightened up Ian and Mas :p

Does Ian still have his fish and chip shop? If so can't see him being happy with Alfie's chip van

cant see ian being happy with cindy's and the chiper

I say Fcuk'um , he's a rat , i have no sympathy for that twat anymore!!! plus see doesn't own walford!! thats like the vic going nuts over the mini mart selling drink!!

Who was the young kid in Dot and Nick's picture?

Charlie looks quite cute

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Wish I could chop off Roxies awful extensions! !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Who was the young kid in Dot and Nick's picture?

Charlie looks quite cute

Ashley Cotton , Nick other that son,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

michellie wrote: »
    Wish I could chop off Roxies awful extensions! !

Jeez they're awful aren't they? Her hair was lovely when it was short for a little while between extensions. These are really bad though. Why can't they at least be cut into a more realistic style.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement