Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Shabaz50 wrote: »
    far cry 3 only 5euro on steam and there is some great sales on xbox picked up the walking dead s2 e1 for 1 euro and the orange box is only 5 euro

I missed the €1 Walking dead deal. Showing at €5 for me. Great deal at €1.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

far cry 3 only 5euro on steam and there is some great sales on xbox picked up the walking dead s2 e1 for 1 euro and the orange box is only 5 euro

Far Cry is €12.99 for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

The deals change at 18:00 on Steam

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

sorry I forgot to mention there was 4 hours left in the sale

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

Allyall wrote: »
    Sorry, I thought the tutorial to buying on Nuuvem was here. It was on the Steam Forums.
    Use FlyVPN Free Trial to activate it from Brazil. (Hola and Mediahint are good to purchase, but FlyVPN is best, as it can also be used for activating on Steam).

Purchase from Nuuvem:

I didn't check Fifa 2014, as I already have it, I hadn't seen any comments about it being any worse. But, I suppose at that price, I don't mind it being the PS3/Xbox360 Version.
    but i need to pay 20$ for flyvpn

but i need to pay 20$ for flyvpn

Not for the free trial.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

MOH wrote: »
    New Humble Bundle: Humble Indie Bundle 11.

"Includes the action-platformer Guacamelee! Gold Edition, the gorgeous RPG Dust: An Elysian Tail and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (includes a sweet digital comic!). Plus, if you pay more than the average price (currently $3.84), you’ll unlock Antichamber, a mind-bending psychological exploration game, and the stealth action Monaco: What's Yours is Mine."

More games to be added later

Actually, there's a 6th game for all purchases (not just BTA) that wasn't mentioned in the email, The Swapper
    Also, despite the listing appearing to show Giana Sisters available for Mac and Linux, those icons are a darker grey. It's currently Windows only, with Mac/Linux available "later this year"

3 new games added for BTA orders (currently $4.61):
    Fez
    Starseed Pilgrim
    Beat Buddy

All 3 new games are Windows/Mac/Linux

Steam keys available for all 9 games, but there's no Steam Linux version of Antichamber (or obviously Giana Sisters as there's no Linux version yet).

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭raymix

ShaneU wrote: »
    Thief gold for free on steam

http://thiefmodcompetition.com/

1. Submit information and receive code
    2. Go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009IXL5FO and buy
    3. Enter promotional code for credit
    4. Get steam code from Amazon order confirmation

Quick update - new keys are up, just got mine, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

buy any 2k game and get Spec Ops: The Line for free

use code UKFEB20OFF for 20% off

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,187 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Dragon's Crown PS3 for 21 euro with free shipping from Play Asia: http://www.play-asia.com/dragons-crown-paOS-13-49-en-70-4swz.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Resident Evil 4 Steam Edition for €15 @ GreenManGaming

Add the code 'O61269-BIMBGU-JRDM3J' for a fiver off at checkout :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Dragon's Crown PS3 for 21 euro with free shipping from Play Asia: http://www.play-asia.com/dragons-crown-paOS-13-49-en-70-4swz.html

If you make a US PSN account it's currently about €18 for the digital version, and you won't have to wait for delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Humble Weekly Simulator sale, featuring such delights as Bridge Project, Euro Truck Simulator, and Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming, among others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

South park stick of truth is 39.41 on zavvi with the code 10offpo.
    If you don't mind waiting a week it the cheapest i could find for ps3 or xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    South park stick of truth is 39.41 on zavvi with the code 10offpo.
    If you don't mind waiting a week it the cheapest i could find for ps3 or xbox.

If you do not mind waiting the week, you can get the uncensored version on VGP for the same price, the EU console versions of the game are censored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Xenji wrote: »
    If you do not mind waiting the week, you can get the uncensored version on VGP for the same price, the EU console versions of the game are censored.

worked out at 45. Cancelled the zavvi order. Thanks for the info as never heard of the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Indiegamestand have a deal on Ku: shroud of the morrigan, an irish action rpg which can be played in irish. Minimum price is $1, so I chanced it. The ios version is edge ios game of the month. Only 5 hrs remaining and steam redeemable and also comes with an android version

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

FIFA 2014 is $19.99 on amazon.com today for PC

Rockstar Games Collection on Nuuvem for €17.50
    1. Max Payne
    2. Max Payne 2 The Fall of Max Payne
    3. Max Payne 3
    4. Max Payne 3 Season Pass
    5. Grand Theft Auto III
    6. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    7. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    8. Grand Theft Auto IV
    9. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
    10. Midnight Club 2
    11. Manhunt
    12. L.A. Noire
    13. L.A. Noire DLC Bundle

More Rockstar Bundles on Amazon.com
    Rockstar Promotion
    Bundles Available:

-Bully + Manhunt and Manhunt 2 + Midnight Club 2 for $6.99 (-86%) ~ €5.20
    -GTA IV: Complete + Max Payne 3-Max Payne 3 Season Pass for $9.99 (85%) ~ €7.50
    -Max Payne 3 + Max Payne 3 Season Pass for $5.99 (-83%) ~ €4.5
    -THE black: Complete + Max Payne 3-Max Payne 3 Season Pass for $9.99 (85%) ~ €7.50
    -GTA Trilogy + GTA IV: Complete for $11.99 (-82%) ~ €8
    -Manhunt + Manhunt 2 for $4.99 (80%) ~ €3.70
    -GTA IV: Complete + GTA San Andreas for $9.99 (-78%) ~ €7.50
    -Bully + Manhunt for $5.99 (-76%) ~ €4.50

To download the games from Amazon.com you need a US postal address attached to your Amazon account
    http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

Also, if you purchase from Amazon.com you can support a charity by going here - http://smile.amazon.com/
    Amazon will refund 0.5% of your expenses to the selected association. This may not be "loads" but if everyone does it, it can make a lot of donations.

You can pick one of the spotlight charities, or choose your own, although I'm not sure how that would work from that site to an Irish charity.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

I saw Assassin's Creed Black Flag on PS3 for 30quid in Xtravision/HMV. Bought God of War Collection 2 for a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Anyone know a good place to get call of duty black ops 1 on pc

Also for anyone interested smyths in Cork had 5 copies of black ops 2 for pc for €9.99
    And on consoles gamestop is selling preowned copies op blops 2 for €5 with a loyalty card €8 without

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Anyone know a good place to get call of duty black ops 1 on pc
    Had a quick look around, and not seeing it cheaper than 13.

www.g2a.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-steam-cd-key-eu.html?adid=DLCompare&id=1303

Went through the places linked here: www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87996680#post87996680

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

There's no bigger bargain than Rust for €10.88!

I only bought it a month ago myself and already have 224 hours on record :eek:

It's completely consuming my gaming life and couldn't recommend it any more. For such a great game and for such a small price, BARGAIN! Everyone should get it!

(If you do, get over to the Rust Thread and say hello :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows - Black (includes wireless receiver for PC) - £23 stg on Amazon

Spend over £25 on items fulfilled by Amazon to qualify for free shipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    There's no bigger bargain than Rust for €10.88!

I only bought it a month ago myself and already have 224 hours on record :eek:

It's completely consuming my gaming life and couldn't recommend it any more. For such a great game and for such a small price, BARGAIN! Everyone should get it!

(If you do, get over to the Rust Thread and say hello :) )

What is it exactly? Short summary?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

danthefan wrote: »
    What is it exactly? Short summary?

From Metacritic.com:

"Summary: Rust is a survival game created by Facepunch Studios. Inspired by games like DayZ, Minecraft and Stalker – Rust aims to create a hostile environment in which emergent gameplay can flourish. The aim of the game is to survive. To do this the player should gather resources. Hitting a tree with a rock will give you wood, hitting a rock with a rock will give you rock and ore. You can then craft a hatchet from the wood and rock, allowing you to gather faster. You can go out and hunt a variety of wildlife such as boars, chickens, rabbits, bears, wolves and deer. Once you have killed an animal you can butcher it to gather its meat and skin. You can craft a fire using wood and cook the meat inside the fire. Then you can eat. You face two major dangers in game. Rust is a multiplayer game, so there will be other players trying to survive in the same way that you are. Unfortunately for you they can find you, kill you and take your stuff. Fortunately for you – you can kill them and take their stuff. Or maybe you can make friends and help each other survive. Rust’s world is harsh – so you might need to make friends to survive. The environment is not kind. Bears and wolves will chase and kill you. Falling from a height will kill you. Being exposed to radiation for an extended period will kill you. Starving will kill you. Being cold will kill you."

It is also the ONLY game I have ever gotten an adrenaline rush from sitting there at a PC playing. Hands literally shaking. (After being in a firefight or during one or being raided or raiding) because it has the potential for you to lose ALL your stuff, could be hours of work.

- This is not just me but many others who I have played with! EXCELLENT GAME! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

DayZ with building

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭raymix

"Dayz epoch" with good FPS, but improper bullet physics, smaller map, no transport and full of teenagers running around naked flintstoning everything that moves.
    Try Dayz Namalsk with bloodsuckers and EVR storm if you want some proper adrenaline rush.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement