Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Fnz wrote: »
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows - Black (includes wireless receiver for PC) - £23 stg on Amazon

Spend over £25 on items fulfilled by Amazon to qualify for free shipping.

It's been that price since January 1st :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,571 ✭✭✭EoinHef

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    There's no bigger bargain than Rust for €10.88

Can anyone tell me how these steam gift offers work? Wouldnt mind picking up the above

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

EoinHef wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how these steam gift offers work? Wouldnt mind picking up the above

They give you a code to redeem on your steam account as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Anyone know where I could get Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition cheaper than 20? For pc

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

Anyone know where I could get Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition cheaper than 20? For pc

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B004Q7D9M4/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1393861967&sr=8-3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

A quick look around and this is around 12.40 or so.

www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1060-fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition

Edit: Ok, uh, nevermind :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

It usually pops up on Steam during the sales for about €5-€7, but that's no use to you right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Was going to offer it for trade if you had anything, just realisd it is only the base game i have in my inventory

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I think i have it in my inventory if you have anything to trade

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,571 ✭✭✭EoinHef

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    They give you a code to redeem on your steam account as far as I know.

Just ordered it there,waiting on the E mail,and if it all works gonna grab mass effect trilogy while im there,€15.20 seems a steal for those 3 games and some of the DLC.

€26 combined for both Rust and Mass Effect Trilogy is a bargain any day in my book,thanks for the heads up:)

EDIT:Just a quick question, when you get a steam gift the person who gifted it to is added to your friends list, can they be removed and still keep the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ape Lincoln

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

EoinHef wrote: »
    Just ordered it there,waiting on the E mail,and if it all works gonna grab mass effect trilogy while im there,€15.20 seems a steal for those 3 games and some of the DLC.

€26 combined for both Rust and Mass Effect Trilogy is a bargain any day in my book,thanks for the heads up:)

EDIT:Just a quick question, when you get a steam gift the person who gifted it to is added to your friends list, can they be removed and still keep the game?

Yes, once you have the game it's yours so delete away.

Yes, once you have the game it's yours so delete away.

I had to delete a boards user whose well known for begging for games on here. Added him ages ago when I gifted him a game and a year later I started getting begging messages from him asking "what games I had to give away" and "would I buy him this game as he had no money and really wanted it". Was taken aback slightly by how brazen he was, told him to **** right off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I had to delete a boards user whose well known for begging for games on here. Added him ages ago when I gifted him a game and a year later I started getting begging messages from him asking "what games I had to give away" and "would I buy him this game as he had no money and really wanted it". Was taken aback slightly by how brazen he was, told him to **** right off.
    The last time someone asked me for something to play, I had gotten a game surplus to requirements in a bundle. Day One: Gary's Incident.

Am I evil?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

Cheapest South park Stick of Truth anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

About tree fiddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

About tree fiddy.

Should have seen that coming . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Should have seen that coming . . .

It is eight stories tall and a crustacean from the paleozoic era.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Just got it on greenmangaming for €30 using this code KCE1U6-JJ96XO-IR5W7L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Rockstar Bundle ~€43.52

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
    Grand Theft Auto III Grand Theft Auto III
    Grand Theft Auto IV Grand Theft Auto IV
    Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
    L.A. Noire L.A. Noire
    L.A. Noire DLC Bundle L.A. Noire DLC Bundle
    Manhunt Manhunt
    Max Payne Max Payne
    Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
    Max Payne 3 Max Payne 3
    Max Payne 3 - Rockstar Pass Max Payne 3 - Rockstar Pass
    Midnight Club 2 Midnight Club 2

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

2k Super Bundle on Nuuvem

Bioshock triple pack
    Borderlands 2 GOTY
    Duke Nukem Forever
    Mafia 2
    Civ V Complete
    Spec Ops The Line
    The Bureau
    The Darkness 2
    XCOM Enemy Unkown + Enemy Within

~€44 the lot.

Also couple of other bundles

Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

You have got to be SUPER quick on this but you can buy Killzone ShadowFall from PSN for 99c
    http://savygamer.co.uk/2014/03/06/killzone-shadow-fall-ps4-85p/

Tis a glitch. You buy the icon pack for 99c and the whole game unlocks in your account. Even though I dont have a PS4 I bought it for when I get it.

Good luck but I doubt it'll last very long before they put a stop to it. They might even do a switcheroo and change the full game in my account back to the thing I ordered. Here's hoping they dont since loads of people are already downloading it.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭BofaDeezNuhtz

You have got to be SUPER quick on this but you can buy Killzone ShadowFall from PSN for 99c
    http://savygamer.co.uk/2014/03/06/killzone-shadow-fall-ps4-85p/

Tis a glitch. You buy the icon pack for 99c and the whole game unlocks in your account. Even though I dont have a PS4 I bought it for when I get it.

Good luck but I doubt it'll last very long before they put a stop to it. They might even do a switcheroo and change the full game in my account back to the thing I ordered. Here's hoping they dont since loads of people are already downloading it.

Yup showing up as the full game in my sons PSN, fingers crossed they leave it there lol :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Killzone Shadowfall is free for an "Open Week" from March 4th to the 12th so thats why it looks like an error lads.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Killzone Shadowfall is free for an "Open Week" from March 4th to the 12th so thats why it looks like an error lads.

Nope its a glitch. Only the multiplayer is meant to be free. This glitch unlocks the single player also I.e. the whole game.

The fact that Sony have taken down the icon packs shows that its a glitch also.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

got that last night, now just to get my PS4!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭jc4517

Is this still working?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Humble Weekly Bundle is all Popcap games this week:
    https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
    $1 gets you:
    Peggle Deluxe
    Bejeweled 3
    Bookworm Deluxe
    Escape Rosecliff Island
    Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe

$6 gets you all of above plus:
    Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Ed.
    Peggle Nights
    Zumas Revenge

not the most amazing bundle but some quite addictive games in there for not a lot of money! Plus all of EA's share goes to charity. Also all games come with Steam keys and Origin keys so essentially 2 copies of each game.

Note that the two sets of games are split into 1 key each rather then 1 for each game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

The Walking Dead: Season Two ~€12.28 Steam redeemable

use code UKMAR20OFF

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement