Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

All that Sid Meier stuff and no Pirates! Still gonna have to get it, but c'mon.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Konflikt2K11

All that Sid Meier stuff and no Pirates! Still gonna have to get it, but c'mon.

Probably could be added on to the bta

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Its not up at the moment but free game called pid, should be up later today. Looks like a cool little platformer. Should be able to get it here when it goes live. 250000 keys. </I think its live now, you need to sign up to the newsletter and they send you a key

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

pretty cool new bundle at www.indiegala.com

- Interstellar Marines
    - Interstellar Marines: Spearhead Edition
    - Beast Boxing Turbo
    - Sang-Froid: Tales Of Werewolves
    - PixelJung Shooter
    - Cubicity
    - Rush bros.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

sweetie wrote: »
    pretty cool new bundle at www.indiegala.com

- Interstellar Marines
    - Interstellar Marines: Spearhead Edition
    - Beast Boxing Turbo
    - Sang-Froid: Tales Of Werewolves
    - PixelJung Shooter
    - Cubicity
    - Rush bros.

Nice one - have been keeping an eye on Interstellar Marines for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Was a shame, kept trying to buy the full bundle when it was $3.99 but kept getting a System Maintenance error until eventually when the price went back up to $5.99 it was fine!

Took me a few goes to get it at 3.99 but eventually did. According to the guys on hot deals there is actually a three full copies of interstellar marines!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

Stalker SoC, Clear Sky & CoP for €11.42 on GOG until Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Shabaz50

Sims city 4 on steam for 2.50 euro
    (really liked Sims 3 .will i like this)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

Shabaz50 wrote: »
    Sims city 4 on steam for 2.50 euro
    (really liked Sims 3 .will i like this)

The game is Sim City Shabaz.

It is a world builder game with a top down view on the city. You construct the buildings and roads etc.

Hey for €2.49 give it a go but maybe watch some YouTube videos to see if you like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Bioshock going cheap on nuuvem Link

1 & 2 working out at €2.15 each at the minute
    Infinite's about €7.70, DLC: clash in the clouds €1.50, burial at sea (part 1) €3.70

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Mad_Dave wrote: »
    Bioshock going cheap on nuuvem Link

1 & 2 working out at €2.15 each at the minute
    Infinite's about €7.70, DLC: clash in the clouds €1.50, burial at sea (part 1) €3.70

Might get the DLC for infinite..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Adyx wrote: »
    Stalker SoC, Clear Sky & CoP for €11.42 on GOG until Sunday.

Also on gog a Topware sale. I can only speak for the 2 Two Worlds games which depite flaws I thoroughly enjoyed. The sequel is the more polished but for me the first has the most charm despite the silly forsooths in the dialogue. If you are feeling a need for an open world action rpg either might fill it for you especially at the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

mewso wrote: »
    Also on gog a Topware sale. I can only speak for the 2 Two Worlds games which depite flaws I thoroughly enjoyed. The sequel is the more polished but for me the first has the most charm despite the silly forsooths in the dialogue. If you are feeling a need for an open world action rpg either might fill it for you especially at the price.
    I admit I'm a bit of a fan of the Earth series actually. The customisable units are great. I have Septerra Core too which I've heard is good but the last time I installed it (a few years ago) it wouldn't run.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Alien: Isolation ~€15.92

not released till Q4 this year but Nuuvem have given refunds before if a game is region locked

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

not released till Q4 this year but Nuuvem have given refunds before if a game is region locked

Probably could be added on to the bta

Pirates and civ 5 add on unlocked now for bta

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Stupid question but I bought the bundle as a gift now as they added some stuff. I already have stuff from there already though. If I click that link, is it basically me redeeming the lot? There are games there I don't have yet and would want, but would like to leave some stuff for the give away thread. I'm just short of putting my name in and pressing redeem. It looks like its an all or nothing proposition which isn't ideal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭taytothief

Skerries wrote: »

Pre-ordering an Alien title. Sounds sensible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

taytothief wrote: »
    Pre-ordering an Alien title. Sounds sensible.

Pre-ordering an Alien title developed by CA....

Might they cancel each other out?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

World of Tanks is out now on xbox, not as in-depth as the PC version but still fun and free to play for xbox gold accounts.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/World-of-Tanks-Xbox-360-Edition/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530a8c

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Dungeon Keeper Gold is free on http://www.gog.com/ today. Also some good offers as well such as Dungeon Keeper 2 and System Shock 2 for $1.49 each

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Dungeon Keeper Gold is free on http://www.gog.com/ today. Also some good offers as well such as Dungeon Keeper 2 and System Shock 2 for $1.49 each

Mate just linked me that and was coming here to post.

Never played Dungeon keeper, nor head of it ఒ

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

TheDoc wrote: »
    Never played Dungeon keeper, nor head of it ఒ
    You might have recently but not connected the dots. Know that app EA released with microtransactions? Well, if you didn't it got a lot of backlash as EA weren't allowing poor reviews. They had a thing where if you rated it 5 stars, you could rate, but rate 1 - 4, and you are sent to a feedback thing on their site. Artificially inflating scores. The issue was more EA and their microtransactions. A pay to progress method to the game. EA being EA, in other words.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,171 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Got this voucher from green man gaming for €10 off Titanfall(I'm sure everyone did actually), apparently it will work multiple times so use away:

VP22M7-Z9DLF3-3NPTIT

Expires on the 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Got this voucher from green man gaming for €10 off Titanfall(I'm sure everyone did actually), apparently it will work multiple times so use away:

VP22M7-Z9DLF3-3NPTIT

Expires on the 21st.

Hmm, it's exactly £10stg cheaper on Amazon (£34.99).

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Anyone got a good price for ARMA III? I see GMG have it for cheap, but it's out of stock!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭raymix

Mister Man wrote: »
    Anyone got a good price for ARMA III? I see GMG have it for cheap, but it's out of stock!

https://www.g2a.com/arma-iii-steam-cd-key-pl-preorder.html (PL region, but good price)
    https://www.g2a.com/arma-iii-steam-cd-key-eu.html (EU)

do some background check before buying. So far I've bought good couple games trough here no problems, but still...
    http://cdkeyprices.com/product/ARMA-3-CD-Key

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement