Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,433 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sharon is easily bought as she is very forgiving of Phil considering he confessed to being the reason Dennis beat up Johnny which lead to his murder

Shirley should blackmail Phil, she knows he covered up Hev's death and she probably knows he was behind Carl's disappearance and murder (even though it was Ronnie)

Good acting tonight for the young girl playing Bella especially her expressions shame the same can't be said for the older actors involved in storyline *coughs* Jake and Lauren

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

So who do you all reckon IS pregnant then?
    My money was on Lauren.

fussyonion wrote: »
    So who do you all reckon IS pregnant then?
    My money was on Lauren.

On another forum someone has said
    Cindy by Liam or Terry's son

• Registered Users Posts: 16,361 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Anyone else remember that there was a hint of a secret between Peter and Cindy when she first arrived on the square?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Poor old Massood. He's clearly having a breakdown and off goes his son without so much as a backward glance. Is he not a bit old for going to live with his auntie? I really enjoyed watching him put the daughter in her place, she's very unpleasant and arrogant, I hope she isn't going to be around for long. TBH I really have no interest in some long-winded radicalised Muslim storyline, if that's where it's headed. I see enough of that on the news.

Incidentally, why is the daughter banging on about Massood and the wife getting back together as if the mother had been a victim? Zainab had remarried and the relationship with Massood was long over, I hope there not going to do another Zainab and Massood reunited storyline either.
    I think this is indeed where the story is headed. Apparently Shabnam has a secret, I'm guessing she did something very un-muslim like and hence converted to radical extremism as a form of repentance or something? Either way, like you, I have no interest in such a storyline. I know I've said it before, but I think Masood has been utterly pointless since Zainab left.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sharon is easily bought as she is very forgiving of Phil considering he confessed to being the reason Dennis beat up Johnny which lead to his murder

Shirley should blackmail Phil, she knows he covered up Hev's death and she probably knows he was behind Carl's disappearance and murder (even though it was Ronnie)

Good acting tonight for the young girl playing Bella especially her expressions shame the same can't be said for the older actors involved in storyline *coughs* Jake and Lauren
    I thought the same. Even though she barely actually said anything, I thought she was very convincing.
    Anyone else remember that there was a hint of a secret between Peter and Cindy when she first arrived on the square?

That secret was revealed, and then never spoken of again :confused:
    It wasn't very good anyway
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a508076/eastenders-peter-beales-secret-revealed.html#article_continue

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

that secret peter was keeping . . . . . :rolleyes: irrelevant and a pathetic go at a story line

so lauren has just turned into stacey , i thought something to do with that would have been brought up, with stacey being a home wrecker like lauren is now

how many times has Sharon gone to the sales that's the 3rd time she come back with bags of shopping

she is really getting stuck into Phil's money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

123balltv wrote: »
    Ah Shirley was harsh on Cora.

Yes, especially as Shirley is clearly Mother of the Year material.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭dixiedan

The cheek of Masala expecting his money back after losing it in the poker game !

Did I miss something or why is Alfie gone to Australia at 5 minutes notice :confused:

And will Kath keep her legs together stay faithful for the duration ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

how many times has Sharon gone to the sales that's the 3rd time she come back with bags of shopping

she is really getting stuck into Phil's money

Maybe she bleeding Phil Dry lol,

she get closer to phi and then they will get married and then New year eve 2013,

She tell phil she wants a divorce and then she will take everything he owns,

• Advertisement

dixiedan wrote: »
    The cheek of Masala expecting his money back after losing it in the poker game !

Did I miss something or why is Alfie gone to Australia at 5 minutes notice :confused:

And will Kath keep her legs together stay faithful for the duration ??

Yes it seems the age limit for work in Australia and all these pesky visa conditions etc don't apply to Alfie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Yes it seems the age limit for work in Australia and all these pesky visa conditions etc don't apply to Alfie.

He'll be sent straight back with his bad shirts and stupid leather jacket.

MJ23 wrote: »
    He'll be sent straight back with his bad shirts and stupid leather jacket.

I'm amazed he was able to go at all, the young fella next door needed at least €5,000 to go there a few months ago, Alfie sold a few xmas decorations and won a bit on a poker game and off he went.

The writers are nearly (and I stress the word nearly) beginning to rival FC in the unlikely scenarios that would never happen in real life.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Gary Lucy/Danny is leaving the show next month. Great news, utterly pointless character.

Gary Lucy/Danny is leaving the show next month. Great news, utterly pointless character.

it seems to me eastenders is focusing on families instead of one singular characters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Whats the story with the big slab of meat that Alfie bought ?

The Carters are doing well. The Vic has improved 100% since the Moons left.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Radio5 wrote: »
    Whats the story with the big slab of meat that Alfie bought ?

The Carters are doing well. The Vic has improved 100% since the Moons left.

I wondered about that myself. Probably some daft get rich quick scheme selling kebabs from a shopping trolley or the like.

I like the Carters in the Vic too. They have totally eclipsed the Moons.
    :o I'll get me coat.....

duridian wrote: »
    I wondered about that myself. Probably some daft get rich quick scheme selling kebabs from a shopping trolley or the like.

I like the Carters in the Vic too. They have totally eclipsed the Moons.
    :o I'll get me coat.....

Max was right when he said it was carols fault and it wouldn't of happened if she hadn't of jumped the gun

A V A wrote: »
    Max was right when he said it was carols fault and it wouldn't of happened if she hadn't of jumped the gun

Sorry didn't mean to quote that

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

So whose pregnancy test is it? I reckon it's
    Cindy

• Advertisement

leahyl wrote: »
    Cindy

Looks to be Cindy by TJ

Cindy

Cindy and the other lad

And max is a teat, why does he keep playing around and loaf the.lad ,if someone threw a bottle at my daughter I'd go absolutely mental

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Looks to be Cindy by TJ

Its a bit of a non story to me.
    Would've liked it to be Whitneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

A V A wrote: »
    Cindy and the other lad

And max is a teat, why does he keep playing around and loaf the.lad ,if someone threw a bottle at my daughter I'd go absolutely mental

Max has to win the award for worst soap dad ever

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Actor who plays Jake is very OTT and cartoonish...

Can anyone here honestly say they like Max and that he contributes to the show?

Jake Wood who plays Max is a decent actor when given the right storyline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Max has to win the award for worst soap dad ever

That max has to be one of the most reprehensible characters in any soap , IMO anyway. Can't keep it in his pants, although I honestly can't see what the women find so attractive about him. And I can't understand how his two kids are so well spoken..I can never understand what he's saying :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Tasden wrote: »
    Its a bit of a non story to me.
    Would've liked it to be Whitneys.

Whitney and Johnnie 'experimenting' would have been a great long running plot for the show if it was whitney who was pregnant.

besides the dilemma of their relationship (or lack there of)

you could also drag in bianca (wanting whitney to terminate and not "ruin her life" like she did) and Johnnie's mom wanting her to keep it as it may be her last chance to have a grandchild from her favourate boy! :D

good 9 months of two-ing and fro-ing and warring with that outcome,

looks like they are going with the more depressing Ian losing the plot and kicking her out or termination (and teen going off the rails because of) options....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Whitney and Johnnie 'experimenting' would have been a great long running plot for the show if it was whitney who was pregnant.

besides the dilemma of their relationship (or lack there of)

you could also drag in bianca (wanting whitney to terminate and not "ruin her life" like she did) and Johnnie's mom wanting her to keep it as it may be her last chance to have a grandchild from her favourate boy! :D

good 9 months of two-ing and fro-ing and warring with that outcome,

looks like they are going with the more depressing Ian losing the plot and kicking her out or termination (and teen going off the rails because of) options....

Exactly!! Loads to do with that storyline!

Didn't we have Ian pressuring Lucy into an abortion before?? Maybe I'm wrong, my memory is dreadful

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement