Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Forgot about Zsa Zsa till she was mentioned last night. Woulda liked her back with rest of her fam

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Thought zsa zsa was so cool I forgotten she was related to Shirley.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Its a possibility I forgotten who has she been with though before reuniting with Alife I didn't watch eastenders for a few weeks there before Christmas since the whole thing with Michael. Only seen clippits before Christmas.

doovdela wrote: »
    Thought zsa zsa was so cool I forgotten she was related to Shirley.

Tina's daughter. I liked her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    Tina's daughter. I liked her
    Aha. I wondered where Zsa Zsa fitted in.
    Her mum is like a bag of giggles, she practically never stops smiling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,764 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

doovdela wrote: »
    Its a possibility I forgotten who has she been with though before reuniting with Alife I didn't watch eastenders for a few weeks there before Christmas since the whole thing with Michael. Only seen clippits before Christmas.

Kat slept with Michael Moon and she also throw herself at Carl maybe off screen she also throw herself at Joey or Phil or Masood or any passing by male

lets all watch that amazing father/son scene again

and don't cry like me

22:50

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Danny Dyer tweeted giving out about all the homophobes that have been tweeting him. He posted a picture telling them what to do with their opinions!! Can't link as I'm on my phone but Jesus Christ some people are clowns!!!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Gee_G wrote: »
    Danny Dyer tweeted giving out about all the homophobes that have been tweeting him. He posted a picture telling them what to do with their opinions!! Can't link as I'm on my phone but Jesus Christ some people are clowns!!!

That is sublime!
    Never seen it before, I'm definitely gonna use it some time :D

Gee_G wrote: »

good on danny that scene with mick & Johnny was amazing

• Advertisement

Is it weird I find that Nancy one attractive? I dont think I ever found that style appealing before......

• Registered Users Posts: 16,456 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    Is it weird I find that Nancy one attractive? I dont think I ever found that style appealing before......

She would be attractive is she stopped dressing like Vicky Pollard and more like her mother.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

I didn't find that scene with Mick and the son as emotional as everyone letting on, making it sound award Winning

• Registered Users Posts: 16,456 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

A V A wrote: »
    I didn't find that scene with Mick and the son as emotional as everyone letting on, making it sound award Winning

Kinda agree, Danny looked a bit uncomfortable and the young fella sounded like he was coughing instead of crying.

Still I suppose it was a difficult scene to get right.

She would be attractive is she stopped dressing like Vicky Pollard and more like her mother.

She looks as old as her mother imo and how long before her and Dexter are getting it on

So now Jane is back will she be after Ian or Mas again

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I for one am delighted Jane is back, it was quite a nice surprise. Fair play to them for managing to keep it a secret!

jane is back . . . . . how bloody boring!!!!

^ Well I always liked the character so I'm happy. However if she's been brought back purely so she can get back together win Ian, and being his doormat, then I'll agree with you.

Danny is like a creepy predator after the young Carter gay son

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Danny is like a creepy predator after the young Carter gay son

Agreed, he's a real creep. Why is he even still in the show? I don't think he serves any purpose.

• Advertisement

Carol Jackson is shellshocked next week as she stumbles across a positive pregnancy test at home.

Carol (Lindsey Coulson) is coming to terms with the news that she has breast cancer when she is suddenly distracted by the surprising discovery.

When Carol finds the test in the bin at the Butcher house, she jumps to various conclusions about who it could belong to, but will she get to the truth?

I think it is
    Lauren's, preggers by Jake

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Carol Jackson is shellshocked next week as she stumbles across a positive pregnancy test at home.

Carol (Lindsey Coulson) is coming to terms with the news that she has breast cancer when she is suddenly distracted by the surprising discovery.

When Carol finds the test in the bin at the Butcher house, she jumps to various conclusions about who it could belong to, but will she get to the truth?

I think it is
    Laurel's, preggers by Jake
    do you mean lauren??:confused::eek:

A V A wrote: »
    do you mean lauren??:confused::eek:

Whoops sorry yes meant
    Lauren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Are all of the This Life cast going to appear on EastEnders? First Jo, now Kira

efb wrote: »

the what now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

This Life contemporary British 20something drama shown on the Been in the nineties

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

... and boring Jane is back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Well eastenders is also on Tonight this week as week and next wed 2,

They been showing this advert all week
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNLXjy7ZmY&ntz=1

efb wrote: »

One is walking dead and the other just had a smash so I don't think so :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Since when was Danny Dyer and Ali G's Me Julie in charge of the Vic?!

(Is it that obvious that I haven't watched since about August?!)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement