Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Danny Dyer is starting to sound like Alfie-the way he talks from the back of his throat.
    His missus, Linda, looks a right mardy cow.

I'm always bemused when a character speaks to an extra.
    Carol to the cafe worker: "Can you cover for me?"
    Extra just mumbles.

I can't stand Sharon and her girly looking brat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Seriously.....Shabnam...what can I say?? My god, do they think viewers just completely forget about their characters when they leave for a while? I actually liked the old one from what I remember but this one is ridiculous, very bad actress with some crazy eye movements. If I was Carol I would have slapped her last night!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,661 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

EastEnders bosses have announced that Matt Di Angelo is returning to the soap.

The actor will return to filming in February in his role as Deano Wicks, the estranged son of Shirley Carter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

It must surely be time to resurrect Dirty Dan again. He's only been murdered twice. They really are clutching at straws now. Sonia AGAIN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I'm so sick of Sharon. Every time she's back it's the same storyline. Shag Phil, play the overprotective, borderline psycho, mum and harp on about the good old days in The Vic and of course the obligatory references to Den and Angie. Now we have dreary Sonia back. They really must be running out of ideas.

For crying out loud, can they just stop dragging back the David Wicks character. For goodness sake they're middle-aged, if they haven't worked it out by now, they aren't going to and most of us are just sick of the same old storylines.

• Advertisement

I'm so sick of Sharon. Every time she's back it's the same storyline. Shag Phil, play the overprotective, borderline psycho, mum and harp on about the good old days in The Vic and of course the obligatory references to Den and Angie. Now we have dreary Sonia back. They really must be running out of ideas.

For crying out loud, can they just stop dragging back the David Wicks character. For goodness sake they're middle-aged, if they haven't worked it out by now, they aren't going to and most of us are just sick of the same old storylines.

I still would though :p:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

when sharon said something about being in america and stepping in the trafic or something my mams was a across from me and muttered "why didnt you, give us all a break " lol she said to herself ,not in a way so i could here lol :D:D

So Phil knows Ronnie killed Carl and he kept the mobile phone why exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Let the torture begin!!

Boring Sonia is back :(

Our Sonia seems to be living in an upper middle class area .... far cry from Albert square. Did she get rid of her adenoidy, stuffy nose way of talking? I seem to remember it was very noticeable years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

fussyonion wrote: »
    I can't stand Sharon and her girly looking brat.

Yeah...I nearly gagged when she offered to carry her little girl boy up to bed.

• Advertisement

David Wicks is a great character, way better than Phil, Max, Ian, Mas and Alfie imo

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I agree that David wicks coming back to the show is a good move and I love the story of him and Carol being childhood sweethearts and now back together, I think it's lovely:o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Gee_G wrote: »
    Seriously.....Shabnam...what can I say?? My god, do they think viewers just completely forget about their characters when they leave for a while? I actually liked the old one from what I remember but this one is ridiculous, very bad actress with some crazy eye movements. If I was Carol I would have slapped her last night!!!

Yeah, looks like Shabnam definitely hasn't been doing much poledancing lately.
    Is it possible they are moving towards a storyline which involves Shabnam being "radicalised" (thanks "Homeland" and "Hatufim/Prisoners of War" :) ) while she was in Pakistan?

why is no one talking about the secret that was hidden from us

Phil told Sharon he killed Dennis (Hitman)

omg I was so shocked that secret like 8-9 years old

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Phil knows Ronnie killed Carl and he kept the mobile phone why exactly?

The only reason I can think is that he may be trying to obscure the time of Carl's murder to anyone investigating, by making it seem like Carl is still hanging around Walford.
    A pretty daft move though IMO. I think Carl's phone was a Samsung Galaxy Ace or one of the fairly similar models. With today's mobile technology/GPS & location services or even by merely using cell tower triangulation, I'd expect the authorities could narrow down the precise location of the phone fairly easily and see that it had been at Phil's gaff for weeks now.

Phil sent Dennis to beat up Johnny which lead to Johnny having Dennis killed

I thought Phil was going to tell Sharon he helped cover for Heather's murder.
    I get that Ben's locked up but does everyone know that?
    And does everyone know Phil helped cover it up?
    Does Sharon know that?
    I'm confused.

fussyonion wrote: »
    I thought Phil was going to tell Sharon he helped cover for Heather's murder.
    I get that Ben's locked up but does everyone know that?
    And does everyone know Phil helped cover it up?
    Does Sharon know that?
    I'm confused.

Shirley knows for sure and I think Sharon does too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

What happened all the money David "stole" from Janine? I haven't got a great memory but I even remember the old Shabnam and quite liked her. The new one is really grating on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Monife wrote: »
    What happened all the money David "stole" from Janine? I haven't got a great memory but I even remember the old Shabnam and quite liked her. The new one is really grating on me.

i think he still has the money he's going to buy half the car lot from Max

• Advertisement

im watching last night eastenders again , its got so good again

finally back on form

the last 3-4 weeks have been a treat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Poor old Massood. He's clearly having a breakdown and off goes his son without so much as a backward glance. Is he not a bit old for going to live with his auntie? I really enjoyed watching him put the daughter in her place, she's very unpleasant and arrogant, I hope she isn't going to be around for long. TBH I really have no interest in some long-winded radicalised Muslim storyline, if that's where it's headed. I see enough of that on the news.

Incidentally, why is the daughter banging on about Massood and the wife getting back together as if the mother had been a victim? Zainab had remarried and the relationship with Massood was long over, I hope there not going to do another Zainab and Massood reunited storyline either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Phil did NOT killed Dennis ,

re-cap 8 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMPGGtBNDgs

Jonny attacks sharon
    Jonny tells Sharon to leave the sqaure!
    Sharon Tells Phill not to tell Dennis about the attack
    Phil stabs sharon in the back by telling Dennis

Which Leads to Dennis beating Jonny up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atonnYwlsIQ
    Jonny then tells someone to kill Dennis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOt_5Xun-9M

Then we find out few months later that is was Danny Moon who killed him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOU_bn6wX4s
    I be waiting for sharon to find out Phill involement in Dennis is death since see came back.

I am clad it finally out,

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Was Shabnam living in Bin Ladens bunker in Pakistan or what?

Never saw such a transformation in someones personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Ah Shirley was harsh on Cora.

123balltv wrote: »
    Ah Shirley was harsh on Cora.

that was only banter

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

So Tamwars "college fund" is kept in a jar in the kitchen, they live in London, you would think he could find a bank in which to keep his savings.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

that was only banter

I thought it was hilarious, and plus she deserved it after talking crap saying drinking and smoking while pregnant is fine , tbh who wouldn't say what.Shirley said. I'd react the same way at a stupid statement like that

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

You're playing poker, and you let Alfie walk out with his cards? :s

How do you know he didn't replace them?

• Advertisement

eastenders was great tonight I though carol was preggers lol

the skit in the beginning was funny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement