Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon black Friday week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

It comes with Mario Kart in the package but also comes with a code for redeeming a copy of Super Mario 3D Land online which makes up the 2 games

Ah yeah. I knew that. I was just hoping that maybe I'd missed another game. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Mario 3D Land is free at the moment when you register a new 3DS and game. So if you got the Mario Kart bundle that came up earlier (and a few days ago also), in theory you can get Mario 3D Land for free.

But the next upcoming bundle already has Mario 3D Land with it. So the Mario Kart bundle was the one to go for. Maybe it'll come up again.

Thanks for that, I didn't notice it was a different bundle. I updated my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Is today the last day of this? Also has anybody played the new Splinter Cell, worth a punt?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Hayezer wrote: »
    Is today the last day of this? Also has anybody played the new Splinter Cell, worth a punt?

Goes until Sunday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Hayezer wrote: »

Quick scan of reviews have it as a good one at about 80-90% review scores, so i went for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

LukeS_ wrote: »

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

splinter cell blacklist was very good but i'm a big fan of the series

Yes.

Refuses to deliver to Ireland but will deliver to Northern Ireland for €9.65. The way Amazon.de do their shipping is madness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

TheDriver wrote: »
    you need to get your strategy right, managed to get every offer i wanted this week after copping onto the various tricks. One stage had 2 laptops and a pc lined up with wife clicking away at same time. I posted a few days ago that wife's old laptop seems to load up the deals much quicker than all the newer machines so she has backet full before I even get to the clicking stage. Also have the screen at 50% and click like f**k, covering much bigger area.......

With that technical commitment I think you should start mining bitconis ;)

• Advertisement

Refuses to deliver to Ireland but will deliver to Northern Ireland for €9.65. The way Amazon.de do their shipping is madness

Mine's delivering to my door. Wut?

Really? Yeah, I've tried two Irish (Dublin & Longford) and one NI address, refused all but the NI one :|

Really? Yeah, I've tried two Irish (Dublin & Longford) and one NI address, refused all but the NI one :|

Yep! Has been dispatched and shipping only cost me 4.65!

Bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Amazon.de do seem a bit odd with delivery. I paid €20 for delivery on the TV I ordered but I've read here and elsewhere that they're not shipping Sony or Toshiba tvs to Ireland. Strange.

Amazon.de do seem a bit odd with delivery. I paid €20 for delivery on the TV I ordered but I've read here and elsewhere that they're not shipping Sony or Toshiba tvs to Ireland. Strange.

Yeah, but it is stranger still that I can't get an item shipped to Ireland and somebody else has no problem

Check my attachment.

Says discontinued and abandoned but took payment and shipped. Wut?

Check my attachment.

Cheers, I'll assume you meant to screenshot your computer one, which comes in a bit more than €18 ;) Not to worry, I believe you - I'm just baffled at how you could order and I couldn't. It's grand now, I'm over it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,433 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Yeah, but it is stranger still that I can't get an item shipped to Ireland and somebody else has no problem

Didn't realise that was happening. Thats madness!

Cheers, I'll assume you meant to screenshot your computer one, which comes in a bit more than €18 ;) Not to worry, I believe you - I'm just baffled at how you could order and I couldn't. It's grand now, I'm over it

I've been on to support because the order is confusing. I've been forwarded on to english support and will receive an email from them.

EDIT: What did you put for Postcode?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

if anybody is holding out for the 3dss xl i see tesco.co.uk are doing it for 135 which is the same price amazon sold at last time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Yeah, there should be a way to take the risk yourself. At least that way you can contact An Post/Revenue for refunds should an item have to be returned. They say they'll refund you 60 days after purchase if the money (or full amount) wasn't claimed by the courier company - like that's ever going to happen.

Any items I try to order from the US site, it says 'item can't be shipped to that location', or something along those lines?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭pah

is the 3ds xl for €156 approx good value?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

pah wrote: »
    is the 3ds xl for €156 approx good value?

Think somebody said the other day they are 250 in game

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

The same 3DSXL is €230 in Smyths - I got the one earlier with Mario Kart which was better as you can download Super Mario 3D Land for free if you register the device between now and the beginning of January

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Was trying to get the Medion Desktop PC they must have had about 3 available, gone in a flash and waitlist full- :(

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Ive tried all the 40+ inch TVs and none will deliver to Ireland but a couple of the 32inch TVs will.. Dunno if thats the reason why its so flaky...

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭dermiestv

Amazon.de do seem a bit odd with delivery

I've had Amazon.de ship to Ireland with no more issues than the UK version. Ordered a PVR sat receiver from .de and delivery is €8.95

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Button_y

I'm wondering if someone can help me here, I bought a lightning deal on amazon -a pair of boots for 31.50 but when I got the receipt it was full price. Is this normal?

Button_y wrote: »
    I'm wondering if someone can help me here, I bought a lightning deal on amazon -a pair of boots for 31.50 but when I got the receipt it was full price. Is this normal?
    The confirmation email should say the normal price up to the subtotal and then 'promotion applied' further down. So the order total should be the reduced price.

• Advertisement

Button_y wrote: »

Nope.

Advertisement