Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon black Friday week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Button_y

Thanks I'll probably have to cancel then :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Button_y wrote: »
    I'm wondering if someone can help me here, I bought a lightning deal on amazon -a pair of boots for 31.50 but when I got the receipt it was full price. Is this normal?

I'm having a similar problem. I asked them to group my orders and then they created the price problem. On chat right now. I know it will get sorted by they seem to make mountains out of molehills.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Button_y

Beer Baron wrote: »
    I'm having a similar problem. I asked them to group my orders and then they created the price problem. On chat right now. I know it will get sorted by they seem to make mountains out of molehills.

I cancelled and reordered from my husbands account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Button_y wrote: »
    I cancelled and reordered from my husbands account

Pretty sure if you contact them and explain what happened they'll sort something out for you. These problems happen often, and in almost all cases is due to a system glitch.

Give it ago and see if they honour the Lightning deal price. What's the worst that can happen? They say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Pretty sure if you contact them and explain what happened they'll sort something out for you. These problems happen often, and in almost all cases is due to a system glitch.

Give it ago and see if they honour the Lightning deal price. What's the worst that can happen? They say no.
    Same thing happened to me yesterday when buying battlefield 4. It went to my basket at full price. I cancelled it right away and got it at reduced price upon next attempt. I bet some people have been caught out by this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Is tomber raider 3 survival a good deal at 12.99?

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DBK

Managed to score the leappad 2 monster edition for 58euro. Happy out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I got Philips lamp and its faulty. How does amazon deal with these i.e do i pay for postage or do i get label or refund after.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

No secret last minute deals like they did other years? They were the real bargains

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,398 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

i did notice some things pop up during the day but they weren't exactly massive bargains but weren't on the listings a few hours beforehand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Got a kurios 7s tablet for £45, normal price £149, not great reviews but too good a price to ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Yeah where were the end of day star bargains i.e. PS4 and Xbox One? ;)

Perhaps we need to wait for Cyber Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I was pretty disappointed with the sales this year, last year they were great!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Is Sunday not the last day?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Is Sunday not the last day?

They have Black Friday Reloaded sales this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭cuculainn

just got the samsung UE32F5370 on amazon.de for 360 seems good deal?

Cat shoes went on at 8:45 but disappeared straight away. Had added them to my basket, saw the original price. Bought them anyway and went on a chat window. They've no idea why they were deleted seconds after coming up for sale. Made up a price. They changed it to that price and gave me free shipping. Chuffed, €25 for a pair of Caterpillar Shoes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭polydactyl

I bought the toy dinosaur feet last night but when I was checking order later I was charger full price to had to cancel them and the deal was over so couldn't re buy them. Very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Cat shoes went on at 8:45 but disappeared straight away. Had added them to my basket, saw the original price. Bought them anyway and went on a chat window. They've no idea why they were deleted seconds after coming up for sale. Made up a price. They changed it to that price and gave me free shipping. Chuffed, €25 for a pair of Caterpillar Shoes. :D

They were around £30 I think when they came up yesterday so you did very well!

• Advertisement

nkay1985 wrote: »
    They were around £30 I think when they came up yesterday so you did very well!

That's the current price so you'd expect them to go down further, at least 20% Percent making it 70% Discount. You can buy them on Ebay for £22 + £.495 Post + €3.50 Parcel Motel so I did alright.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

How much did the Nvidia Shield go for yesterday?
    I spotted it earlier in the day but forgot about it...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

if you are buying a couple of things in the sale, do you have to pay for one straight away, or if you add it to your basket is that it secured? i want to get the super save for over £25 spent but the first thing i bought is less than 25. can i wait and pay for it later when i get something else that brings me over 25 spent?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Pay for everything now, including postage, then when you buy the next item contact CS through live chat and they will refund the P&P costs.

You only get 15 minutes to buy the flash deals after that they are gone.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Thanks a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

two logitech ue 6000 at 1pm, the first one sells out the second (silver) only at 26%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

sweetie wrote: »

oops never mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Until I got to the last line I though amazon were selling shoes for cats.

Until I got to the last line I though amazon were selling shoes for cats.

Which would have been 4 shoes for the cat making it an even better bargain. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

While there were some good deals & some reloaded inc The Dark Knight Trilogy at 45% &
    I'm reminded on certain items like Indy & Toy Story (cant remember Toy Stoy, but back at 3pm on today) when clicked on their page it lets you that you got it & now considerably cheaper!

But its been pretty dull unless there's more to come before the w/end.

Advertisement