Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Ghosts] Megabitch Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

K.E.M. strikes in care packages, why?

Only on strike zone. Completing field orders on each map gives you the chance to get an interactive thingy on each map, so like on whiteout you can get the satellite crash, on sovereign you get the gas, on strike zone you get the kem strike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

no achievements after the game like highest kill streak ect, it comes up in game, i was on a 10 kill streak ansd it displayed for all to see, next thing four enemies were charging at me.....
    played multi p on the first night it was spawn die spawn die,terrible, been a patch since then so fingers crossed the spawns are better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

no achievements after the game like highest kill streak ect, it comes up in game, i was on a 10 kill streak ansd it displayed for all to see, next thing four enemies were charging at me.....
    played multi p on the first night it was spawn die spawn die,terrible, been a patch since then so fingers crossed the spawns are better

People are hardly waiting around looking at names and seeing if they are on a streak in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

K.E.M. strikes in care packages, why?

Only on strikezone and only when you complete a field order and even then you will prob just get an ammo crate

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Why are there only 3 game type in hardcore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

No Sunshine and Lollipops thread yet? That doesn't say much for the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87378258#post87378258

:)

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

with zero posts apart from the OP:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Day 2 in the big brother house, still haven't had one enjoyable game. Bah.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭shoxter

Maps are way too big and too many hiding spots for campers, its seems to me like its geared towards players who sucked previously. Too many sides and angles to cover at any given time which actually encourages camping.

Hitmarkers in hardcore, not one but 2 or 3 every time, which leads into the biggest problem I have; there is no acknowledgement of your kill in hc. Theres no xp pop up on screen so you can tell you killed the player, the amount of times ive riddled somebody in hardcore and thought "ok theres hitmarkers, he must be dead" only for them to pop back from cover and shoot me.

Not gonna even bother with the lag as thats almost expected now. Oh and the pseudo-futuristic design, bo**ox!

• Advertisement

Lag so bad for me tonight, laying into lads only to have them kill me with one magic bullet, on his screen he's laying into me before my gun is even up! Turned it off, leaving it for now, bollox

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Chasm is such a terrible map. It makes downturn look like a refreshing place to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Chasm is such a terrible map. It makes downturn look like a refreshing place to be.

It's like someone took Aftermath from Blops 2 put it in a calculator and multiplied it by a thousand, it's an unholy mess of a creation.

It's like someone took Aftermath from Blops 2 put it in a calculator and multiplied it by a thousand, it's an unholy mess of a creation.

Or Aftermath from BLOPS2 and Downturn from MW3 had a child

Is chasm the one with b dom in the rubble. I just sit around b and in the offices getting the sneaky snakes that try flank it.

or multiplied by 0.

Error, does not compute.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

You can muliply by 0, it returns 0. You can't divide by 0. DUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH

****. Sorry. **** sake.

I should know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I've never (to my recollection) posted in a CoD megabitch thread, as I've enjoyed all of them. But this is by far the worst CoD MP they've created. And I'm trying to give it a chance, but it's making it harder and harder to like.

- Can't mute individual players
    - Overpowered guns, except the ones I'm using
    - Terrible, terrible, terrible maps (with the exception of Stonesomething and some other more open map).
    - Horrible token and squad system
    - Retarded "operations" challenges
    - Terrible lag
    - Apparently massive hit boxes, can't recount the numver of times I've been killed by the air from a snipers bullet passing 2 feet over/beside me

I mean seriously, who thought it would be a good idea to make dense maps with 3 or more exits in each room?! They seem to have forgotten that some people don't have clans to walk around in a circle of guns! They're too dense, I can't go for more than 20 seconds without getting killed in most of them.

I sincerely regret buying the edition with the season pass, as I know full well that I wouldn't have bought them now after playing the game. I was a CoD fan all along, and this looks like it's going to be the nail in the coffin for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 ballyerrob

I agree with everything you say.the maps are too busy.very hard to spot players camping.too many levels on the maps.in some maps when I spawn back in im genuinely lost.so theres no flow to the game.i also bought the hardened edition with the maps. lets hope the dlc is better and the ps4 cuts out the lag comp

Only gripe is the terrible killstreaks. Try getting that Helicopter where you're a sniper inside it. God awful. And an Odin. Now that's fairly useless. But I think that's why the youtubers hate the game. Cos there are no ways they can go on their 60 - 0 uploads and bring in the viewers.

Only gripe is the terrible killstreaks. Try getting that Helicopter where you're a sniper inside it. God awful. And an Odin. Now that's fairly useless. But I think that's why the youtubers hate the game. Cos there are no ways they can go on their 60 - 0 uploads and bring in the viewers.

They are the support streaks.
    Awful for solo play obviously.
    Fantastic for team play. Was playing in a party the other night and was running Odin because I don't do large streaks.

It's great. You can flash enemy players and mar them like the oracle and drop smoke and tell someone if someone is camping aroun the corner.

I like the Odin for playing in a full party, but it is awful for solo play. But so are most of the support streaks

lkionm wrote: »
    They are the support streaks.
    Awful for solo play obviously.
    Fantastic for team play. Was playing in a party the other night and was running Odin because I don't do large streaks.

It's great. You can flash enemy players and mar them like the oracle and drop smoke and tell someone if someone is camping aroun the corner.

I like the Odin for playing in a full party, but it is awful for solo play. But so are most of the support streaks

I was playing tdm like always but it ended up the other team were stealing the packages I was dropping. I'm always on crap teams it seems. Headless chickens.
    And I didn't really understand the flashing going on, nor the smoke. Didn't have much effect when playing solo on a team.

I was playing tdm like always but it ended up the other team were stealing the packages I was dropping. I'm always on crap teams it seems. Headless chickens.
    And I didn't really understand the flashing going on, nor the smoke. Didn't have much effect when playing solo on a team.

randoms are awful. Always assume the worst. It's more an objective streak, you can mark the enemies on the way to a flag or can put down smoke for someone to run to the flag in blitz. It's a good streak if you use it right

I wouldn't run it if I wasn't playing in a team though. So I feel the rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Anyone else having issues downloading the latest patch? Gets to about 40% and then says 'an unknown error occurred'. PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,798 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

So i done something i've never done before. I've traded it in and got BF4. Look what you made me do IW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

So i done something i've never done before. I've traded it in and got BF4. Look what you made me do IW!!!

Let us know how that works out for you as I could go that route also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Stonehaven, TDM. So much fun.

• Advertisement

Makaveli wrote: »
    Stonehaven, TDM. So much fun.

futuramafry.jpg

Advertisement