Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Ghosts] Sunshine + Lollipops

• 06-11-2013 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭

So there are plenty that don't like the game or at least some aspects. What do you like about CoD Ghosts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Perk system is great
    Weapon balance is good IMO outside of the MSBullShit :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

My best thing about it is the gender equality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

I'm liking the wide open maps!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

The hit detection and as a result, the sniping is sublime

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭minotour

Interesting that the snipers are liking it. The bitch thread is top heavy on CQB folks. Ive always preferred IW's engine even though Treyarch have kicked out some cracking last editions.

Anyone know if 20 min Sabotage rounds are back?

Ill probably grab it tonight either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

Starting to really like this game. Honey badger is great

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Starting to really like this game. Honey badger is great

The greatest thing since sliced bread maybe? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

The sliding thing is a great up grade on the dolphin dive

Blitz is a fun mode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭mrbig

It took a while to get used to but not looking at the Rader screen as much and looking for the figures rather than the gamer tags, this makes the game feel very different and I really like it now.
    Still too much quick scoping, Look of game and detail is awesome, havn't played campaign yet have to wait for weekend to get a good run at it.
    :):)

• Advertisement

mrbig wrote: »
    It took a while to get used to but not looking at the Rader screen as much and looking for the figures rather than the gamer tags, this makes the game feel very different and I really like it now.
    Still too much quick scoping, Look of game and detail is awesome, havn't played campaign yet have to wait for weekend to get a good run at it.
    :):)

I thought that too even though most reviewers are saying it looks identical to MW3, it's looks smoother and slicker to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Happiness and COD, that is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Haven't enjoyed a COD this much since Black Ops 1, which I still played up to last week. Great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I'm liking the game now... got a good feel for a few of the maps and even dominated in some of them :) Playing this even with the crap spawns feels better than Blops 2 already!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Got my first session in last night, I don't see what. All the fuss is about. It seems fine to me. The only complaint id have is that the charachter customisation screens are a bit bland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Played a bit of MW3 with randoms this weekend. Had a blast. No bs. Put into focus what a god awful game BLOPS 2 was (IMO). Lot of mates have Ghosts now and are very positive about it. Looks like I'm getting a PS4 on launch date. Happy happy happy.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Played a bit of MW3 with randoms this weekend. Had a blast. No bs. Put into focus what a god awful game BLOPS 2 was (IMO). Lot of mates have Ghosts now and are very positive about it. Looks like I'm getting a PS4 on launch date. Happy happy happy.

Playstation wanker :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

lkionm wrote: »
    The sliding thing is a great up grade on the dolphin dive

Yes it is. Now I just slide around corners.

Makaveli wrote: »
    Yes it is. Now I just slide around corners.

Its a pity theres no theater mode now, got a lovely kill last night after picking ups some dual wield pistols, slid out from cover and killed a fella, would have loved to have looked at it on a replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

Got my first KEM strike tonight. Such a buzz. I love this game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Prob the toughest Cod yet and its more enjoyable when you get a ks.

Myself and a mate were up till 5 last night playing Extinction. Such a savage game mode. Think I prefer to Zombies :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Someone said there was a patch update so stuck it on and did the update. Didn't notice any lag issues for me. Only squeezed in 3 games but it was good. Might get online later for a longer session.

Someone said there was a patch update so stuck it on and did the update. Didn't notice any lag issues for me. Only squeezed in 3 games but it was good. Might get online later for a longer session.

Good to hear

I'll pop on too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Chirst im loving HC team death matches.

I.E.D.'s.

wXy.jpg

made me smile.

Lyrics in the youtube description.

Advertisement