Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many infractions have you?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Lost Count on the amount of times i got banned.

the funniest was for calling some one a Beach Whale

&

The Story was about a Gang Bang.. where a women had more then 3 guys

"and how do we know the Women is not lying through her hole, Sure it's big enough i would image after that night"

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭mountai

I got one today for calling Politicians "Bottom feeding scum" --- Did"nt see anything wrong with this.!!:rolleyes:

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    I used to think this also but maybe he is not so bad after all.
    I wonder if being a Spurs fan is a factor in my thawing.

You Mean

Van Pissey Pants

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

wazky wrote: »
    Its means the mod who infracted you would love to hear from you via PM debating the infraction.

I hear the more vulgar you are the greater the likelihood of it being overturned is. :P

Got one warning for being a sarcastic prick in my first month on the site. Other than I've been a good boy. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Liar!!!!
    Liar!!!!

Pants on fire?
    Thought I was going mad there!
    You're right though, it was a bit of a lie.
    It was actually Chief Super Neo Admin cMod of AH :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭WilyCoyote

What exactly is an infraction and how does one get one?

Is it contagious? Do antibiotics work? Does Health Insurance cover it?

How do I stop myself from contracting one? Is there follow up treatment?

How come I haven't read about this phenomena in The Daily Mail?

WilyCoyote wrote: »

Cancel you Boards.ie Account,,, to be 100% Sure you will never come in contact with one.

Cork24 wrote: »
    Cancel you Boards.ie Account,,, to be 100% Sure you will never come in contact with one.

If, for example, you contract several of these ....... can you build up immunity?
    Please don't ask me to close my account as I'm dependent on boards.ie for my daily news/opinion and other non fiction stories. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

I just got one for being a Grammar Nazi. First time I've felt dirty for being a nerd.

Something sexy about the multiply-infracted boardsies. I love a bad-ass

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

A red and a yellow.

Carefull now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

A yellow for calling an entire group of people simpering, whinging lumps, and a red for implying a specific person was an illiterate racist jerk. Both probably deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Its more of a rash than an infraction I think, but I really should get it seen to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

WilyCoyote wrote: »
    What exactly is an infraction and how does one get one?

Is it contagious? Do antibiotics work? Does Health Insurance cover it?

How come I haven't read about this phenomena in The Daily Mail?

:D A human with an infraction has another organism inside them which gets its sustenance (nourishment) from that person, it colonizes that person and reproduces inside them. The human with that organism (germ) inside is called the host, while the germ or pathogen is referred to as a parasitic organism. Another name for an organism that causes infraction is an infractionous agent.

It is only an infraction if the colonization harms the host. It uses the host to feed on and multiply at the expense of the host to such an extent that his/her health is affected. The normal growth of the bacterial flora in the intestine is not an infraction, because the bacteria are not harming the host.:) was that helpfull

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

Zero. :cool: Achieved whilst simultaneously being a passive-aggressive twirp. Double :cool: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I've had 3 infractions, one of which was reversed, and 3 or so bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I am banned from soap operas for a week second time in a fortnight. You can say what you like about Wayne's big ears but you cannot mention Viv's multiple chins :mad:

realies wrote: »
    :D A human with an infraction has another organism inside them which gets its sustenance (nourishment) from that person, it colonizes that person and reproduces inside them. The human with that organism (germ) inside is called the host, while the germ or pathogen is referred to as a parasitic organism. Another name for an organism that causes infraction is an infractionous agent.

It is only an infraction if the colonization harms the host. It uses the host to feed on and multiply at the expense of the host to such an extent that his/her health is affected. The normal growth of the bacterial flora in the intestine is not an infraction, because the bacteria are not harming the host.:) was that helpfull

Helpful? I just got sick in my mouth :(:)

Sam Kade wrote: »
    I am banned from soap operas for a week second time in a fortnight. You can say what you like about Wayne's big ears but you cannot mention Viv's multiple chin :mad:

You just did! Time to do all those chores that you were putting of while lounging on boards. See you next week :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 197th User Id

I know someone who knows someone ...who just re-regs any time an uppity goderator starts their shyt3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

I know someone who knows someone ...who just re-regs any time an uppity goderator starts their shyt3.

Nice meeting you, see ya round :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

old hippy wrote: »
    I'm a hundred and eight and I still can't figure out how to multi quote

Just click every single post in a thread that has the "sheet of paper with a +" symbol
    Next thing is click "Post reply" (near the bottom of the page) and of you go.

Now if it is only 1 quoted post you want to break up in multiple one.... sort that out yourself. Too much typing

Oh... 4 infractions in 11 years. Last one was a lenient yellow card in the football forum after seeing my country losing their 3rd world cup final. I was not pleased that day.

Mod

As per previous mod warning, please do not discuss the moderation of other forums.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I think I was the only dunce who didn't cop that 2 yellow cards in the Soccer forum equalled a ban....I mean who would have thought it :rolleyes:

I deserved the second yellow too so I took my ban like a man! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

I have no cards in 4 years, have nothing but respect and consideration for my fellow boardsters and am the pillar of boards society. Nothing shall bring my good name into disrepute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

In fractions? It's in decimals where it really happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Got the all clear from the clinic today so none :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

4 reds and 4 yellows

I have one yellow one. I wasn't even sure if thats an infraction or the equivalent of a verbal warning.

I'm badass.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Surprised this thread is still going, was always under the impression that infractions were like 'fight club' & we all know the first rule there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

I've received 93 infractions for exaggerating and one time three moderators called to my house to warn me to stop making up stupid stories.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement