Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many infractions have you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Zero in 11 years. I do have an extra level of immunity though for certain things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

It was three days. You wouldn't ever get banned for a month for the first offence of calling someone a tool.

Oh *mortified*

Well it felt like FOREVER!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

yore ma

+1

Badass

Oh *mortified*

Well it felt like FOREVER!!

I wish they'd give me a month off >.<

You can call me a name if you like and I'll report it. We can work together on this!

• Advertisement

You can call me a name if you like and I'll report it. We can work together on this!

It would have to be fairly vicious, and I don't want to hurt your feelings :(

None. Had none on my previous account(s) either. I'm a bleeding saint, I am! :D
    *polishes halo*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

11 :eek: cheeseses didn't think I had that many :o

Not to worry, majority of them were in the politics thread alas that's why I now post mostly in the after hours, more civilised here :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Christianity forum football and politics oh and Glee! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

testicle wrote: »
    It seems I've been naughty. I've 27

Edit: 16 Reds, 11 Yellows

Bit of a bollix huh?

• Advertisement

wellboytoo wrote: »
    Bit of a bollix huh?

Mod

Unless you're looking to join him, back off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Things gettin tense up in here. Whats the difference between a yellow card and a red card. I have one of each for the record.

Unless you're talking about another account - that's not accurate!

Well how else did I get banned? I had no warnings. OK, it probably wasn't a month but I was rabid by the time I was let back in here with my drivel.

I can't imagine how tough the whole thing must have been for the rest of ye.

I find evidence later to validate my story!!

4 Red and 1 Yellow.
    The Yellow is the only one from AH, although I have racked up around 18months worth of bans.
    I've learned my lesson the hard way though and I was even asked to be a Super Admin cMod of AH by DeVore himself. :P

Liar!!!!

Well how else did I get banned? I had no warnings. OK, it probably wasn't a month but I was rabid by the time I was let back in here with my drivel.

I can't imagine how tough the whole thing must have been for the rest of ye.

I find evidence later to validate my story!!
    Liar!!!!

Deja vu!
    Things gettin tense up in here. Whats the difference between a yellow card and a red card. I have one of each for the record.

Yellow is a just warning, carries 0 points. Red is an infraction and they carry 1 point and if you get a certain about of points in x amount of time I think you get an automatic siteban. Not sure of the time frame or anything though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

None since 2008. Koroma the pisspot retires from modding and im infraction free since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

I've only gotten one. A bit harsh I thought and it was given to me by the person a couple of posts back. No hard feelings though Whoopsies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Deja vu!

I thought I'd been trapped in a temporal disturbance there myself :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I dunno, a few. A few bans too, and a perma-ban.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

I dunno, a few. A few bans too, and a perma-ban.

Forgive my ignorance, but how are you here if you got a permanent ban and even more so how are you a mod???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

11 Yellow & 10 Red :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Deja vu!

Yellow is a just warning, carries 0 points. Red is an infraction and they carry 1 point and if you get a certain about of points in x amount of time I think you get an automatic siteban. Not sure of the time frame or anything though!!!

9 active points in 10 days gets you an automatic weeks siteban :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 326 ✭✭Savoir.Faire

Almost three months contributing to the various debates around here without any infraction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

2 yellows, 1 red

1st yellow, I believe was from Adverts, selling a PS1(It was modded). I didn't think that would be a problem mentioning considering how old the PS1 is...oops. Just discussed it in pms instead XD.
    ken wrote: »
    2 yellows from R&R for going against the rant. Deserved the first one, didn't think I deserved the second one.

One of my yellows were for not "ranting" in the R&R forum.
    Was my first post and it was semi-rant discussion, didn't realise thats not allowed XD.

And I got a red on AH for sh!t stirring in a thread. Everyone ignored my post anyway, so it was a major fail on my part :o

9 active points in 10 days gets you an automatic weeks siteban :)

Yeh but there's more options that just that one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Yeh but there's more options that just that one :)

Do elaborate! As in a longer ban/forum ban etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

It would have to be fairly vicious, and I don't want to hurt your feelings :(

It wouldn't have to be vicious, you can get an infarction for on thread flirting too...

I'm unlikely ever to be troubled by that one though :pac:

I dunno how many infarctions I have, I'm rarely ever on the desktop site to check, so it's just the one's I can remember when they happen, a couple of yellows I think, I try not to be a troublesome or annoying poster.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

None. It's easy not to get any...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

I have 1 point from two bans. The first fully deserved on the Donegal board, the other one because the Mod is from Mayo and likes to think he is intelligent :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement