Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Omackeral wrote: »
    Are tickets still available for this show?

They should be. Checkout ticketmaster.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The Clarion Hotel dublin is full on Wednesday 6th nov so id imagine the superstars are staying there after the belfast show.

Theres rooms for the 7th nov so i mite stay there and maybe might meet a few wrestlers (Its doesnt come cheap 190 for one night)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

PTH2009 wrote: »
    have to go on my merry own for the show. 2 friends dropped out. sitting in block d row 12.

travelling up from waterford. hotel room (it will be hard to find a near enough hotel to the o2), wrestling in the o2 and a few drinks not too bad

Not to worry dude, I've been to the last few shows on my own, sitting fairly far back away from the families it was pleasant had a few beers chatted to loads of people at the interval

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

sockmo wrote: »
    Not to worry dude, I've been to the last few shows on my own, sitting fairly far back away from the families it was pleasant had a few beers chatted to loads of people at the interval

Same here. Doesn't bother me one bit. In fact I prefer it compared to times I went with friends who were only half interested in been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

have to go on my merry own for the show. 2 friends dropped out. sitting in block d row 12.

travelling up from waterford. hotel room (it will be hard to find a near enough hotel to the o2), wrestling in the o2 and a few drinks not too bad
    The Clarion Hotel dublin is full on Wednesday 6th nov so id imagine the superstars are staying there after the belfast show.

Theres rooms for the 7th nov so i mite stay there and maybe might meet a few wrestlers (Its doesnt come cheap 190 for one night)

I booked my hotel a while back. Staying Wednesday night and Thursday night €202 B&B (for both nights) which is not too bad. Not staying in the Clarion though. Anyone who has been there before any idea of what merch will be available and a rough price please.

• Advertisement

lycan238 wrote: »
    I booked my hotel a while back. Staying Wednesday night and Thursday night €202 B&B (for both nights) which is not too bad. Not staying in the Clarion though. Anyone who has been there before any idea of what merch will be available and a rough price please.

You won't really know what merch will be there tillnthe night but usually shirts go for 20-30 quid, programs 15/20 quid. Then there's sometimes wrist bands and stuff under 15 quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Price of some of the merchandise is extortionate, £25 for a poxy signed photo..... .. probably signed by some random.

Liamalone wrote: »
    Price of some of the merchandise is extortionate, £25 for a poxy signed photo..... .. probably signed by some random.
    I wouldn't buy anything "signed" online for that reason exactly. Prefer to get the person sign it myself so at least I know it's authentic.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't get the idea behind buying signed pictures you didn't get personally. Surely the whole point of a signature is that it's a written record you met the person?

Just thought I'd update this but it's not officially yet. WWE.com have updated the section with what superstars could attend the event in Dublin Ireland;

Cena, Orton, Bryan, Big Show, Shield, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Miz, Kofi Kingston, Wade Barrett, AJ Lee & Natalya.

I'm hoping this lists stays the same, and the majority listed above do actually show. My biggest fear is AJ may not, due to a concussion sustained at Battleground, still no news on her yet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Nimmi182 wrote: »
    I wouldn't buy anything "signed" online for that reason exactly. Prefer to get the person sign it myself so at least I know it's authentic.

Try telling that to an excited 10yr old, he wanted to buy two of them, whole crying match nearly when only the one was bought!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Sigh, nobody I know has any interest in going with me to this. :(

Most people I asked gave me odd looks actually, like 'lol this eejit likes wrasslin wtf?'.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

Moneymaker wrote: »

Most people I asked gave me odd looks actually, like 'lol this eejit likes wrasslin wtf?'.

Go by yourself!

I go to most house shows in Dublin, usually alone cos I can't commit to going too far in advance so I can't rope anyone in and the one guy who would definitely come lives in the UK now.

I get a seat right up top at the back for about 35 euro and have a few beers and enjoy myself. It's nothing to feel weird about.

Although do yourself a favor and don't get drunk like I did and spent 60 quid on a Daniel Bryan Yes t shirt and No t shirt!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Moneymaker wrote: »

You selling tickets for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Was just wondering what the signed merchandise was the last time and who was it signed by?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 gavinmurphy123

Looking at the list of Superstars being there. Im liking the list but where is Punk, Heyman, Wyatt Family? Hoping at least Punk will be here, not been to a house show in years so no idea how the selection of superstars is done.

anyone have an idea if they are just waiting to be confirmed?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Looking at the list of Superstars being there. Im liking the list but where is Punk, Heyman, Wyatt Family? Hoping at least Punk will be here, not been to a house show in years so no idea how the selection of superstars is done.

anyone have an idea if they are just waiting to be confirmed?

there are 2 touring rosters Punk and heyman are on the other roster so is the wyatt family.

Dublin are getting the shield though

AJ has been medically cleared to wrestle & will be on tour. YES YES YES!!!!

What's the chances of the new tag team champions making an appearance?

What's the chances of the new tag team champions making an appearance?
    It's clearly going to be The Shield versus RhodesDust ;)

• Advertisement

It's clearly going to be The Shield versus RhodesDust ;)

God I hope so. I've seen nearly all the biggest stars from the last 10-15 year live but I've never seen
    Gooooollldust!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

God I hope so. I've seen nearly all the biggest stars from the last 10-15 year live but I've never seen
    Gooooollldust!

me neither would be good if
    he
    was there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

max life wrote: »
    Was just wondering what the signed merchandise was the last time and who was it signed by?

Usually the signed photos are Cena,Punk,Ryback and Sheamo. Bought a Punk autograph November last year and I takes pride of place in my sitting room :cool:
    Really excited about the show. I love buying merch at these shows but they'd F##K all in April. Anyone have any ideas as to if they'll have any of these shirts at the show in a couple o' weeks:
    ANY rise above Cancer merch
    Punks,AJs,Kaitlyns,Ryders,Zigglers,Bryans?

Also, contacted Smyths today! No sign of wristbands as of yet but I am hopeful. Crossing most of my body for the shield,AJ or Dolph!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

probably no rise above cancer merch as they are only for the month of October - but you never know!

probably no rise above cancer merch as they are only for the month of October - but you never know!
    Checked out WWE.com & the Rise Above Cancer shirts are to be sold until 31st December to earn more profits for Susan G. Komen, so they could be on sale at the event. Just have to wait and see really...that and bring extra money for extra merch :P

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

This post below features the line-up so far for the Dublin show from Aiken promotions, we're lucky as we're getting Cena and Del rio extra compared to say Belfast the night before where they are not appearing apparently due to another show elsewhere. I wonder who the signing at Smyths will be,think it was announced this time last year?
    WWE Live
    7th November,
    Live from The O2, DUBLIN.

*World Heavyweight Championship Match*
    John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio
    - - -
    *WWE Championship Match*
    Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton
    - - -
    Also see your favorite WWE Superstars including:
    BIG SHOW, DOLPH ZIGGLER, THE MIZ, THE SHIELD, KOFI KINGSTON, WADE BARRETT, AJ LEE & MANY MORE...

(Card subject to change)
    TICKETS ON SALE NOW THROUGH Ticketmaster Ireland!

esprimo wrote: »
    This post below features the line-up so far for the Dublin show from Aiken promotions, we're lucky as we're getting Cena and Del rio extra compared to say Belfast the night before where they are not appearing apparently due to another show elsewhere. I wonder who the signing at Smyths will be,think it was announced this time last year?
    The show that clashes with belfast is a show in south carolina the same night, but the only wrestler that was named twice on belfast show & SC show was Ziggler. I think before it was a show in Spain but I'm not too sure. So worst case scenario is Ziggler may not be there (will cry if he isn't!!!!)
    I'm actually surprised at the amount of talent we have this year compared to past years. It's going to be amazing!!!!

The show that clashes with belfast is a show in south carolina the same night, but the only wrestler that was named twice on belfast show & SC show was Ziggler. I think before it was a show in Spain but I'm not too sure. So worst case scenario is Ziggler may not be there (will cry if he isn't!!!!)
    I'm actually surprised at the amount of talent we have this year compared to past years. It's going to be amazing!!!!

Big show'll do enough of that for the whole arena!

What's the general feeling towards people being around the hotel? After seeing how nice/well things went at the last show earlier in the thread (and the fact that wwe.com were more interested in the hotel signings rather than the official one) I thought I might mosey on down that way if there wasn't a signing (or if there wasn't a slightly good talent for the official signing).

• Advertisement

What's the general feeling towards people being around the hotel? After seeing how nice/well things went at the last show earlier in the thread (and the fact that wwe.com were more interested in the hotel signings rather than the official one) I thought I might mosey on down that way if there wasn't a signing (or if there wasn't a slightly good talent for the official signing).
    Last year it was grand. Although it seems that only if you stand behind the barrier inside the hotel lobby, where they have the majority of the children anyway for photo-ops (in my opinion), is the only way your going to get to meet them. i was outside by the "Heel" bus last year and there was this one ass that wouldn't listen to the security. He wouldn't get out of the way to let people pass and move in so the security stood in-front of him. Quiet funny. I think I was more star-struck to actually see a wrestler two feet away from me, I couldn't say anything. Although, AJ did compliment my Ziggler top ;) Last year aswell was just by pure luck we saw them coming out of the hotel as we were walking towards the O2 so I'm hoping this year it'll be the same.
    So I would chance going to the hotel again just to see if I can get a photo with her/them this year. Would be fun!

Advertisement