Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone 5S availability in Belfast

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

25th October is the Ireland release date.

Source?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,136 ✭✭✭shanec1928

guil wrote: »
    Source?

in the release day thread some has quoted the press release.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,493 ✭✭✭✭guil

shanec1928 wrote: »
    in the release day thread some has quoted the press release.

Yeah I just saw it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

billie1b wrote: »
    too expensive in Ireland on unlocked (sim-free)

How much? 650?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,574 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

How much? 650?

€700 according to the other EU sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭billie1b

How much? 650?

I dunno, I remember when I bought the 4s in Belfast I paid €540 for one, it was €680 down south I think

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

I dunno, I remember when I bought the 4s in Belfast I paid €540 for one, it was €680 down south I think

Pricey enough alright, I'll claim the VAT off it because it's a business phone!

Pricey enough alright, I'll claim the VAT off it because it's a business phone!

would be nice if I could do that

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Rang today and nothing available :(

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭siobhanoh

I sold my iPhone 5 last night. I need an iPhone 5s asap!! I would drive to Belfast if I knew they were in stock.

Anybody know the wait time if I order from apple uk using Parcel Motel?

• Advertisement

siobhanoh wrote: »
    I sold my iPhone 5 last night. I need an iPhone 5s asap!! I would drive to Belfast if I knew they were in stock.

Just off the phone to Belfast, none in the delivery again today, i've no idea about parcel motel, never used them before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

I sold my 5 around a month ago I know how it feels. With Parcel Motel from what

I have heard from others on this site a little over 3 weeks for delivery.

Belfast won't release when they are due to have stock It's just the luck of the

draw really.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭siobhanoh

I sold my 5 around a month ago I know how it feels. With Parcel Motel from what

I have heard from others on this site a little over 3 weeks for delivery.

Belfast won't release when they are due to have stock It's just the luck of the

draw really.

Just got an email off a friend in San Francisco offering to buy me one, he is home next Friday. Working out about €600 for a 32gb! Really hope they are in stock now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Can't believe the prices people are trying to sell the ones from Belfast for, one bloke still has one up for over a grand, two weeks before they are available to buy here:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭drumzone

rodento wrote: »
    Can't believe the prices people are trying to sell the ones from Belfast for, one bloke still has one up for over a grand, two weeks before they are available to buy here:rolleyes:

yup.rip off,,, no one should buy of them.they dont even want them.just out to make a buck...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,574 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Just got an email off a friend in San Francisco offering to buy me one, he is home next Friday. Working out about €600 for a 32gb! Really hope they are in stock now!

Stock is supposedly low in the US stores as well but best of luck, thats a €200 saving right there.

Just of the phone limited stock in Belfast of 16Gb and 64gb.

Just of the phone limited stock in Belfast of 16Gb and 64gb.

Just home from Belfast with my new 16gb space grey :-D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 5,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭culabula

Thanks for this. Just told a mate in Belfast as he is rushing in to get one -confirmed on phone that they still have some left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Happy Days for ya persistence paid off.

• Advertisement

culabula wrote: »
    Thanks for this. Just told a mate in Belfast as he is rushing in to get one -confirmed on phone that they still have some left.

No problem, wish him luck

Happy Days for ya persistence paid off.

It sure did, got there at 09:45 and they had none, brought the missus to Asda to do a small bit of shopping, just about to go home and said i'd chance ringing them and see. Just pot luck, shop was packed with people for it

Good stuff I'm after a 32gb myself so the wait continues. Enjoy the new phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Just home from Belfast myself.... got a 64gb Space Grey... they had 32gb Silver and Space Grey left also but sold out of 16's

No 5s in stock at all this morning apparently. I'm starting to get annoyed that it's so hard to get hold of one.

Karsini wrote: »
    No 5s in stock at all this morning apparently. I'm starting to get annoyed that it's so hard to get hold of one.

Ring again around now or 10:30, just chance your arm

Ring again around now or 10:30, just chance your arm

She told me that my best bet was to call back during the week but that's not really doable for me as I work full time.

Karsini wrote: »
    She told me that my best bet was to call back during the week but that's not really doable for me as I work full time.

Yeah I understand, they kept telling me to ring every hour to see if they had it as they don't know their delivery times, Friday morning I was off so I told herself on Thursday night I had everything ready for us and the kids, we are going to Belfast tomorrow until I get the phone (even if it takes all day). She was happy as it was a day out and she got to do some shopping. At first she didn't want the new one (she still has the 4s) but now after messing with the 5s all night last night she changed her mind.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 5,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭culabula

No problem, wish him luck

He was indeed lucky, got one on a contract (silly boy).

• Advertisement

culabula wrote: »
    He was indeed lucky, got one on a contract (silly boy).

Oh no, disaster, not a good idea but glad he got one

Advertisement