Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPhone 5S availability in Belfast

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 KrisR

lol, for real?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Don't think I'll be up north in the next few weeks but will be in London at the end of the month so will probably pick one up then.

Any rumours of a release date in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭asif2011

@KrisR - nah I was just joking.. hence "Purple monkey dishwasher"

@TheBigGreen - Maybe Friday morning, but that's just from some random person on the Internet. So... shovels of salt there! It's not in Apple or consumers interest to keep this rumour-mill going... People just want the damn phone already. So I'm thinking it'll be in the next week or so.

@asif2011 lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭billie1b

Im heading up to Belfast for the day on Friday, i'm gonna pop in and chance my arm, probably won't have any as every day i've rang this week i've been told 'out of stock and we dont know our delivery dates or times, best thing to do is ring each morning at 10:30am'. I find the staff in Victoria square generally nice and helpful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

PhonesOnline.ie are listing the 5S and 5C in stock now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Gekko wrote: »
    PhonesOnline.ie are listing the 5S and 5C in stock now.

Look at the price of them 899 for a 16gb white no way they will be that expensive when released here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

Look at the price of them 899 for a 16gb white no way they will be that expensive when released here.

It's an option for anyone impatient and those with deep pockets!

For anyone at the other end of the country, when you factor in the time and cost of driving to Belfast and back then it doesn't look quite so bad.

The price will come down in time of course.

Anyone know if they had phones in stock up in belfast yesterday or today? If not i reckon they will be in stock tomorrow morning.

KrisR wrote: »
    Anyone know if they had phones in stock up in belfast yesterday or today? If not i reckon they will be in stock tomorrow morning.

Out of stock yesterday, rang in the afternoon, still have to ring today to ask

Just rang, only have 64gb in stock and white/gold colour, they said they are expecting some in again soon but they sell out within 30 minutes

• Advertisement

So if they got that shipment in yesterday, I'm guessing there won't be one tomorrow?

So if they got that shipment in yesterday, I'm guessing there won't be one tomorrow?

they told me they receive a delivery everyday, just depends on whats in it

Think ill ring up 9 30 and see what they have in stock so. Takes me an hour to travel up and I have the day off tomorrow.

Think ill ring up 9 30 and see what they have in stock so. Takes me an hour to travel up and I have the day off tomorrow.

Yeah myself and the missus are doing the same but its two hours for us from Dublin

Are you going to risk going up early by leaving dublin before opening hours?

Are you going to risk going up early by leaving dublin before opening hours?

wont be leaving until after 9am as ive to drop the kids to school

Ahh I see. I'm hoping to pick up an 5s gold 16gb. But if I make the trip I'd be happy enough to pick up any colour as I can't make the trip until next Tuesday!

Ahh I see. I'm hoping to pick up an 5s gold 16gb. But if I make the trip I'd be happy enough to pick up any colour as I can't make the trip until next Tuesday!

It'll be either black/grey or white/silver in 16 or 32gb. Where you heading from?

Meath/Dublin border, M1 the whole way up. Think I'll leave at about 8.

Meath/Dublin border, M1 the whole way up. Think I'll leave at about 8.

Cool, wish you luck with it, might see you up there

• Advertisement

Nice one thanks, hopefully they will have a couple of gold ones in stock :D Good luck to you too!
    I'll post up on this as soon as I find out what they have.

Nice one thanks, hopefully they will have a couple of gold ones in stock :D Good luck to you too!
    I'll post up on this as soon as I find out what they have.

Cool i'll do the same when I have any updates

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sakrist

billie1b wrote: »
    Cool i'll do the same when I have any updates

Cool! Could you get one for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Now word yet from the lads....hope they are not disappointed & return from up North with the device they wanted!

Now word yet from the lads....hope they are not disappointed & return from up North with the device they wanted!

Rang at 09:30 today, they got a delivery but no iPhones with it, never left my house, will just have to wait until tomorrow now

Rang at 09:30 today, they got a delivery but no iPhones with it, never left my house, will just have to wait until tomorrow now

The wait continues, as Apple drip feed the iPhone 5S into the market. Hopefully better news tomorrow morning.

The wait continues, as Apple drip feed the iPhone 5S into the market. Hopefully better news tomorrow morning.

Yeah hopefully, i'm getting pissed off now to be honest, 4 months without a phone now since I broke my 4s, waited specifically to get this one and now i'm getting impatient

Yeah hopefully, i'm getting pissed off now to be honest, 4 months without a phone now since I broke my 4s, waited specifically to get this one and now i'm getting impatient

Im in the exact same situation as you but im not able to travel up till next tuesday now! Bummer!

25th October is the Ireland release date.

• Advertisement

25th October is the Ireland release date.

too expensive in Ireland on unlocked (sim-free)

Advertisement