Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freeman Megamerge

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭MilanPan!c

I wish them every success when they attempt to enter the United States.

Freemen?

They're more popular in the US than anywhere else and the movement was started there.

Or just these particular ones...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭the world wonders

Judge issues bench warrant for anti-eviction activist Charles Allen
    A bench warrant has been issued for the arrest of the anti-eviction activist Charles Allen who, along with a number of others, are alleged to have trespassed on and illegally occupied a Co Kildare stud farm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭jd

So that CLS group's book, Irish Life and Me has a Facebook page. It's administrator is named "Amanda Rekonwit". She lists here job title as "CLS Administrator".

qJFQHQO.png

Between ALL of her friends and all the book page members (which reads like a list of usual suspects: Seamus Sherlock, anti-eviction Meath, BEN GILROY, etc.) - between the hundreds and hundreds of people on those two lists... guess who's conspicuously missing?

Owen Fitzpatrick.

I'm starting to really wonder whats going on... considering how long he's been making freemen websites in Ireland...

• Advertisement

jd wrote: »

It's worth consider, contacting the receiver's barrister and letting them know exactly what these people have been up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭alyssum

MilanPan!c wrote: »
    So that CLS group's book, Irish Life and Me has a Facebook page. It's administrator is named "Amanda Rekonwit". She lists here job title as "CLS Administrator".

qJFQHQO.png

Between ALL of her friends and all the book page members (which reads like a list of usual suspects: Seamus Sherlock, anti-eviction Meath, BEN GILROY, etc.) - between the hundreds and hundreds of people on those two lists... guess who's conspicuously missing?

Owen Fitzpatrick.

I'm starting to really wonder whats going on... considering how long he's been making freemen websites in Ireland...
    the nlp guy? he does sites too?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭jd

It just gets nuttier
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/trust-tells-receivers-to-vacate-debtors-properties-244642.html
    Ahead of the court hearing, Mr Allen’s organisation, the Rodolphus Allen Trust, had written to receivers and auctioneers across the country.

These had been appointed to control the assets of hundreds of debtors unable to repay their loans.

The trust’s letters have ordered receivers to give up any interest in the properties or they will be pursued for money.

The instructions have not been challenged in court yet and there is no evidence any receiver has acted on the threat.

The trust had told debtors who signed over properties it would demand that receivers stop collecting rent on commercial assets and divert any income to Mr Allen’s trust.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Gnomes_plan.png

So we're now on Phase 2 of the Underpants Gnome logic of the Rodolphus Allen Trust, divert more funds to Charlie Allen.

Phase 1: Collect Title Deeds & Signatures and Cashmoney from rubes
    Phase 2: Try and see if you can cream off some rents
    Phase 3: Profit!"

To be followed by....

Phase 4 "Single to Mexico, please".

Robbo wrote: »
    Gnomes_plan.png

So we're now on Phase 2 of the Underpants Gnome logic of the Rodolphus Allen Trust, divert more funds to Charlie Allen.

Phase 1: Collect Title Deeds & Signatures and Cashmoney from rubes
    Phase 2: Try and see if you can cream off some rents
    Phase 3: Profit!"

To be followed by....

Phase 4 "Single to Mexico, please".

Honestly, that may be what it takes to get the legal and law enforcement groups in Ireland to cop on.

At this point everyone just thinks they're "crazy," but there's a reason the US government calls these folks domestic terrorists.

NEEWitx.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭joela

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/ireland/article1320745.ece (Behind paywall)

Revenue to probe Allen’s ‘land trust’

John Mooney Published: 29 September 2013
    Comment (0) Print
    T HE Revenue Commissioners are examining the operations of the Rodolphus Allen Family Private Trust, an entity which claims to be able to stop banks repossessing distressed properties by using legal loopholes and ancient land laws.

According to a Revenue source, the inquiry was prompted by concerns over the large amounts of cash being collected by the trust, which attracts members by word of mouth.

It claims to have taken possession of property worth €2bn from about 2,000 distressed borrowers to date. Those who participate are charged €250 for each property they sign over to the trust, although some have been asked to pay €750.

Those who sign up for the scheme are not charged VAT and some say they are not given receipts for cash payments. The money is collected at hotels where meetings are held to explain how the scheme operates and to recruit new members.

The trust would be subject to a range of taxes, depending on the transactions involved. Discretionary trusts are liable for a one-off charge of 6% of the capital value being held, followed by an annual charge of 1% in certain cases.

The Rodolphus Allen Family Trust is operated by Charlie Allen, a Kilkenny businessman, who is being sought by gardai after an arrest warrant was issued by the High Court last week. Last Friday, Justice Seán Ryan directed that gardai arrest Allen for allegedly preventing receivers appointed by Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (IBRC) from repossessing a stud farm in Brannockstown, Kildare, in August. The bank finally took control of the stud farm last week.

Allen, the owner of a garden landscaping business, failed to appear before the court despite being served with a summons to explain his actions. In court, a lawyer representing IBRC described the trust as a fabrication.

The trust claims it can prevent banks from repossessing distressed properties by using ancient laws. It purports to lease back the properties to the original owners, thereby ensuring they are no longer encumbered with mortgages.

Although its members have prevented banks from repossessing a small number of properties by physically restraining receivers, the legal validity of the trust’s arguments remain untested. It has yet to claim ownership of any property “signed over” by a distressed borrower before a court.

Michael McGrath, the Fianna Fail spokesman on finance, said the claims made by the trust were not credible.

“I suspect they are preying on people’s vulnerability. They are taking advantage of people,” he said. “I can see no evidence that they have had any success in resolving debt problems. They just appear to be charging and collecting a lot of money from people who want to have their problems solved.”

The Sunday Times was unable to contact Allen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

^^^^^^^^

Posted this on Thursday
    Boom__Boom wrote: »
    I wonder what would happen if the Revenue ever decided to properly target those operating in the whole Freeman area ?

Given their attitude to the laws of the lands, it's very hard to imagine that many freemen would be fully tax compliant.

**waves to whoever in the Revenue is reading the thread. Ye're fairly bleeding quick off the mark. Hope ye nail these chancers to the fecking wall**

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Also in the Sundays, Gerry Beades has an ad in the Sindo calling for a No vote on the Court of Appeal as it will speed up repossessions. Gerry's apparently a Peace Commisioner too, which is surprising given his lack of belief in the State.

The Jimmy McEntee is allegedly kin to the late Shane McEntee TD.

Boom__Boom wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^

Posted this on Thursday

**waves to whoever in the Revenue is reading the thread. Ye're fairly bleeding quick off the mark. Hope ye nail these chancers to the fecking wall**

The worst thing here is that there's a decent chance that those that have "legally" handed over their assets will indeed lose their assets.

I for one think that - while it's a horrible outcome for the owners - it would be the best outcome for the country.

People must be made understand that if you choose to try and subvert society with freeman tricks you're engaging in a very high risk activitity. These people are only experts at conning the vulnerable. That's their field of knowledge - not the law.

Just had a chat with one of the receiver in the stud farm debacle... basically to give him a heads up on who he was dealing with... to my surprise he stated that he's been working with colleagues in the US to understand this cult, and is well aware of the sovereign citizens groups history..

Very nice guy, but also clued up to who he was dealing with. Good to hear.

I'd say it won't be part of the current case, but... I'd also say that the Irish legal profession is finally starting to acknowledge this is a legit threat.

Now if only the cops would ... err... cop on.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Marve

In case they do, here's more evidence from the day at the stud.

Rodolphus Allen Trust - `Assault on Kildare Stud' - HD Video Evidence - Bench Warrants Issued for the Arrests of Charlie Allen, Ben Gilroy & Eugene mcDermott

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15c6kt_rodolphus-allen-trust-assault-on-kildare-stud-hd-video-evidence-bench-warrants-issued-for-arrests-of_news

Marve wrote: »

Rodolphus Allen Trust - `Assault on Kildare Stud' - HD Video Evidence - Bench Warrants Issued for the Arrests of Charlie Allen, Ben Gilroy & Eugene mcDermott

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15c6kt_rodolphus-allen-trust-assault-on-kildare-stud-hd-video-evidence-bench-warrants-issued-for-arrests-of_news

WOW!

That's SCARY.

I can see now why there's finally been some action... Hopefully this will get the ball rolling on criminal prosecutions for all of these con men.

EDIT: Downloaded that vid for safe keeping :/

More video: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15c24b_rodolphus-allen-trust-video-mob-assault-security-guard-at-kildare-stud-farm_news

Fair to say that a lot of the people involved here have signed their property over to Allen as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

Marve wrote: »

Speaking of bench warrants, are all three of these gentlemen still at liberty? I'm surprised there wasn't more mention in the media, especially for Ben Gilroy, considering he gained a name for himself in the by-election.

Apparently the Kanturk couple were on Ray D'arcy this morning and were asked if they were receiving legal advice. They said they had a "solicitor" aboard from Kilkenny. I'm hearing this second hand, but I believe that the name given didn't exactly check out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

moyners wrote: »
    Speaking of bench warrants, are all three of these gentlemen still at liberty? I'm surprised there wasn't more mention in the media, especially for Ben Gilroy, considering he gained a name for himself in the by-election.

To be honest, if the bench warrant and subsequent departure means that he never goes to jail, but he never comes back either, I for one can live with that.

Don't forget as well that there are crazies in all elections, the only reason Meath East had particular focus was that it was a by-election and considered a means of testing the waters for the government.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Robbo wrote: »
    Apparently the Kanturk couple were on Ray D'arcy this morning and were asked if they were receiving legal advice. They said they had a "solicitor" aboard from Kilkenny. I'm hearing this second hand, but I believe that the name given didn't exactly check out.
    The co-presenter Will did say pretty much straight away that theirs is not a real solicitor and Ray warned the couple that they might be receiving bad advice.

Oryx wrote: »
    The co-presenter Will did say pretty much straight away that theirs is not a real solicitor and Ray warned the couple that they might be receiving bad advice.

Must go have a listen and see if I can catch the name.

---

EDIT: Had a listen. The family is clearly delusional. Sadly. They believe they have a legit solicitor. RD and Will actually asked the AEI guy if he was a solicitor. Answer: No.

If you want to hear for yourself it's at approx 40mins of part 2 of today's show.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭moyners

Must go have a listen and see if I can catch the name.

---

EDIT: Had a listen. The family is clearly delusional. Sadly. They believe they have a legit solicitor. RD and Will actually asked the AEI guy if he was a solicitor. Answer: No.

If you want to hear for yourself it's at approx 40mins of part 2 of today's show.
    Had quick google of the name mentioned and turned up this-
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/family-home-owners-should-not-be-evicted-says-ryan-244578.html

Some additional googling led me to this call to arms by the AEI crowd:
    Via Brian, PLEASE SHARE, ANTI-EVICTION KANTURK at the O Sullivan's 45 Dun An Oir is continuing and the threat of eviction is still all to real or a nightmare if you were wearing Martin or Claire's shoes. A mother with three young kids has not been has still not been contacted by the Sheriff another mother who shows no compassion or understanding for her fellow man amid the corrupt system of greed and control
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X8sk_6fZIhg
    WHAT WE NEED FROM MONDAY 30th~ spread the word.
    i) In Kanturk we need more bodies on the 24/7 roster/daily support from 7.45am each morning and to add to the response crew. We have the nights covered.We need no egos just people who care and are willing to stand shoulder to shoulder as we continue to embarrass through injustice the sheriff,banks and government who should be ashamed as only one of our elected td's Aine Collins (email oireachtas.ie)has been to Kanturk and sided with the banks despite lies she told on mainstream media of being outraged and insisting she would do everything to help.Contact 089 2117021 -brian 087 2439965 or those you know on site for directions.We need keyboard warriors/technology expertise to come on site, get a breath of fresh air and share the messages daily from Kanturk.We need legals to execute the O Sullivans Right To Appeal which has been denied along with their Human Rights and Constitutional Rights to be recognised.
    ii)We need the Cork boys/Rebels to protest at the sheriffs office on Monday morning and groups around the country who cannot attend here to do the same and post all the pictures in support.Protest at the High Court and at the corrupt house itself on the Earl of Kildare St.
    United make no mistake we can end evictions on family home. We have serious flaws in their bull**** of legislation~ see did your td vote for the Land and Conveyancing Bill 2013.
    iii) A big protest will take place in Kanturk shortly and we will release details on Monday of date. A huge opportunity for all to protest at polling stations on the day we say NO to both bills but most importantly to the Court of Appeal on Friday 4th Oct.
    iv) WE and not i as it is always the right time to do the right thing and THIS IS OUR TIME. Open your eyes to a world of compassion and put yourselves in the O Sullivans or the many other familys under threat and living in fear.Open your eyes to the epedemic of Suicide created by greed and for dirty rotten money and dirtier electronic transfers.
    Irish I Am at HEART are you ? Help yourself to help others.....NOW, I BEG OF YOU. facebook page anti-eviction kanturk will be up later with links to all anti eviction groups who respond....thank you~http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X8sk_6fZIhg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

How does one fail three times to get a file from the central office?

Walsh: can I have the file.
    CO: not unless you're a solicitor
    Walsh: oh. How about now.
    CO: No
    Walsh: ah, get ya. [gets fake moustace] hello, my name is Mr. Solicitor I'm here to pick up the file.
    CO: And what's your first name?
    Walsh: I don't know.

also, they do know that the central office would let them see the file if the clients just went in themselves? Sure they probably even have a copy it of if they just opened their post.

How does one fail three times to get a file from the central office?

Walsh: can I have the file.
    CO: not unless you're a solicitor
    Walsh: oh. How about now.
    CO: No
    Walsh: ah, get ya. [gets fake moustace] hello, my name is Mr. Solicitor I'm here to pick up the file.
    CO: And what's your first name?
    Walsh: I don't know.

also, they do know that the central office would let them see the file if the clients just went in themselves? Sure they probably even have a copy it of if they just opened their post.

Sure, no one is accusing all of these nuts of being clever.

But even with his glaring incompetence, a family he's "helping" was willing to go on national media and claim he was their solicitor. So. Conmen don't have to be smarter than every - just their marks.

Could the gardai arrest the protesters for trespassing with intent to cause fear or alarm? Might be easier than getting bench warrants for a changeable crowd.

Sure, no one is accusing all of these nuts of being clever.

But even with his glaring incompetence, a family he's "helping" was willing to go on national media and claim he was their solicitor. So. Conmen don't have to be smarter than every - just their marks.

Enough for the law society to prosecute him for impersonating a solicitor maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement