Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Ferrari's Camper Van (off-topic discussion)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

I've also read nail-varnish as a suggestion - just to hold it together until you get it through the housing, cut it and get it into an end-cap.

Surely you have some nail-varnish laying around, Zyzz!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

The superglue worked..but I snipped off too much of the cable earlier so it doesnt reach..

Only me.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭BofaDeezNuhtz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

BTWZVsDIAAAH8aC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭BofaDeezNuhtz

Film Four now...schhlauter

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

998287_10151556690102493_1378098547_n.jpg

Great_success.jpg

Bro you spelt UCD wrong.. ^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭colm_gti

Zyzz wrote: »

At this stage I could have spelt my name wrong and I wouldn't care :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Anyone else fill out the Wiggle online survey? They emailed me a link to it and I decided to fill it in earlier instead of doing the work I'm paid to do in the vain hope that I might win a £1,500 Wiggle voucher.

Weirdly, the money questions are in New Zealand Dollars. The length of the survey had already sucked all of the enthusiasm out of me and I couldn't be arsed checking what a NZ$ was worth against the Euro so I'm not sure just how accurate my data will be. There was also nowhere to input your details, so unless the survey was linked to my email, I've just wasted 20 minutes of my life for nothing.

That said, it was still more interesting than budget forecasting for my department which is what I should have been doing..........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

Yeah I did that survey too, I was baffled with the NZ$ question though. As for the forecasting, give all the money to IT :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,600 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Ah the great UCD Dublin debate, in case you couldn't figure out where University College Dublin is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

CramCycle wrote: »
    Ah the great UCD Dublin debate, in case you couldn't figure out where University College Dublin is.

"You-See-Double-Dee"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

Yesterday and today were the first days I've had on the bike after a couple of lazy beer swilling weeks.

I'm now fooked...wrecked!

Just a few weeks, fitness gone!

Should have stuck to the beer

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

pic-2_zps8d28275e.jpeg

Laughed so much I got a stitch... ^

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Laughed so much I got a stitch... ^

This thread has gone to fook... ^

Sew what? ^

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

You guys takin' the Mickey or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Lads,

A friend of mine is going to start commuting from Dunboyne train station (M3 parkway) to the city centre.

Is the N3 a safe bet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

N3 gets ugly going over the M50, I'd prefer to go via the NAC and in the old Ratoath Road into Finglas/Cabra, or even over to Ashbourne and use the old N2

Lost 2, possibly 3 KOMs on tonights ride as I forgot to restart my garmin. Absolutely sickening feeling when I realised :(

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭detones

Anybody ever do a group night spin? Say it would be good crack going around dark lanes and country roads in the pitch black and cycling till the sun comes up. Was something I was thinking of organising.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,629 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

detones wrote: »
    Anybody ever do a group night spin? Say it would be good crack going around dark lanes and country roads in the pitch black and cycling till the sun comes up. Was something I was thinking of organising.

Only problem I could see is just the distance, might want to keep it on the shorter side because lads would be knackered by the time you set off.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

There's a few of us here who did the Dundalk - Dublin - Dundalk overnight. It's different but enjoyable, except for that last hill near Dundalk.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

My club do one every year around parts of Wicklow, sounds like good craic, that or go out with the Audax crowd for the REK400, guaranteed crowd + night cycling (not guaranteed together) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭detones

My club do one every year around parts of Wicklow, sounds like good craic, that or go out with the Audax crowd for the REK400, guaranteed crowd + night cycling (not guaranteed together) :P

I assume 400 is a typo and you mean 140 ;-)

I'd say descending around Wicklow at night is SCARY !!

I'd say descending around Wicklow at night is SCARY !!
    I have a SON edelux, it may as well be daylight.
    Schmidt-Edelux-web.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

I assume 400 is a typo and you mean 140 ;-)

Nope, he's not kidding...

I've only manages a 360 thus far but I have plans.

Night cycling is really nice. The night closes around you, hills seem to melt away ('cos you can't see the slope of the road). It's just you, the bike and the road.*

*And the bats, foxes and occasional wandering heifer...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

And the bugs! Crane fly are in season down here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement