Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

If it's true, we'll be subjected to more of this

269422.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOHHHHHHHHH, you ARE awful, but I like you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Katy is an awful, awful person. It's lucky she's pretty!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

She's pretty, no doubt, but as an actress she's hopeless. Sinead shows that it is possible to speak in a Manchester accent clearly. Katy cannot do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Oliverdog wrote: »
    She's pretty, no doubt, but as an actress she's hopeless. Sinead shows that it is possible to speak in a Manchester accent clearly. Katy cannot do this.

Nor So-feh, nor Shaaahn(although she isnt in it anymore). The actress who played Tracey when she was a teenager was the same. Horrible, lazy diction.

Dislike Rosie if you want but at least you know whats she's saying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

WTF is Katy's problem ? Does she think Chesney is going to forget Ryan straight away, she should have the cop on to realise it takes a while to heal wounds. She can just bugger off an shag anyone on the Street she fancies and expect him to forget it straight away. Dozy mare.

I actually feel sorry for Chesney, it's not easy going back to Katy knowing that hopeless Ryan was rutting around in there for a couple of months. Seeing that Ryan was also out riding half of the females in Manchester when he was sick and tired of the kid, I'd also get Katy to have an STD test done, might make her cop on a bit as to what she really did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

Gail knows all about Paternity tests. Anyone else remember her having to have SarahLou tested to find out if she was Brians or his Aussie cousins?

Yes, old enough to remember that! Of course, there's probably no-one left on the street to remind her of the fact seeing as how Our Brian and Poison Ivy are dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

I missed a few minutes last night. What exactly happened to make Katy walk out?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,540 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chucken wrote: »
    I missed a few minutes last night. What exactly happened to make Katy walk out?

Ches invited Tyrone and Fiz to dinner as he didn't want to be alone with her so Katy throw a tantrum and left

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ches invited Tyrone and Fiz to dinner as he didn't want to be alone with her so Katy throw a tantrum and left

Was that all? I thought I'd missed something huge!

As good a break up as Eileen and Paul then?

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

What are they doing to Tina? What a terrible writing makes her stuff her nose into other people business??

Sophie's hilarious with her remarks towards Sally :)
    And terribly behaving Katie! Like what's her problem?! Especially after Chesney took her back...

Are they ever going to find out about fire and Sunita? It looked like it was going to happen soon and now everything went quiet.

• Advertisement

Aseth wrote: »
    What are they doing to Tina? What a terrible writing makes her stuff her nose into other people business??

Sophie's hilarious with her remarks towards Sally :)
    And terribly behaving Katie! Like what's her problem?! Especially after Chesney took her back...

Are they ever going to find out about fire and Sunita? It looked like it was going to happen soon and now everything went quiet.

Karl's downfall begins next week :)

Tina is
    suppose to sleep with David and Rob before she leaves
    so expect more "fights" with Tracey and Kylie

Karl's downfall begins next week :)

Tina is

You mean a threesome? Or separately?

syklops wrote: »
    You mean a threesome? Or separately?

Separately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Tina is

here comes her return storyline:
    who's Tina's baby daddy

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

:O

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

When Eva, Leann and Kylie were in the Bistro the other night I was thinking its a great street to be a man as Nick had "adult interaction" with each of them!! Then Tina walked in and I was thinking poor old Nick - he only got to snog Tina; pity if she left without having an adult hug with him; looks like she might be too busy for him though ---

Tina is

Then maybe an episode or two later David reminds us that Nick also had relationship with Maria!

In terms of Tina is the best they can come up with
    attractive girl gets stressed out by life and sleeps with her friend/former boyfriend and the only other guy on the street we could think of - cause we pretend there is a massive age gap between her and Chesney, go for it Chesney Tina and Kkkktteee - and gets pregnant.* is the pregnancy just a guess by Hoodwinked on here on the previous page or was that official spoiler? Originality at its best.

Kinda ruined Tinas character from being grump and not doing much behind the bar at the rovers to being grumpy and not doing much behind the bar at the Bistro - behind the bar cause she would be able to do table service??
    Think she might have been ok, they let David at it.

They should just let Ann22 write a few cracking episodes!

Humour suits the characters - David with the phone as Kylie giving birth was very funny.

We get a single mention that Mary was living with Norris when Roy and Hayley were away - surely that would have been good for a few comic moments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

macjohn wrote: »

We get a single mention that Mary was living with Norris when Roy and Hayley were away - surely that would have been good for a few comic moments.

+1 to that, it had the makings of proper slapstick with Emily thrown in the middle. Norris couldn't wait to get rid of her, wonder what went on behind the closed doors. Corrie doesn't do comedy as well as it did before, it just seems to be a never ending series of visits to the bloody hospital at this stage.

Its not on tonight. There is stupid football on UTV, so I can give out about that instead of Corrie, or TV3 have Paul O'Grady: For The Love Of Dogs.....every episode of that makes me cry :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

Aseth wrote: »

This is why Katie should never have gotten back with Chesney. She'll always have to be good and grateful and pay for her sins forever. You sound like a mother-in-law, Aseth. :D

Has Tommy already exited on screen?

Surely he'd too like Kylie would be suspicious of Tina being around David so often and phoning him etc.

• Advertisement

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Its not on tonight. There is stupid football on UTV, so I can give out about that instead of Corrie, or TV3 have Paul O'Grady: For The Love Of Dogs.....every episode of that makes me cry :/

What the feck ITV? There is now 4 ITV channels, why couldnt they show it on one of them? Considering its one of the most watched programmes on british TV, and considering the myriad of sports channels I dont understand why it needs to be cancelled coz of football. I like football, but really.

Has Tommy already exited on screen?

Surely he'd too like Kylie would be suspicious of Tina being around David so often and phoning him etc.

I am Tommy* I get to stand near the good looking one and look sheepish.
    I don't get to think.

Was it Wednesdays episode (tend to watch a few together) he was heading to the garage with Tyrone - Tyrone says Tina not a morning person; so he is still in some episodes but cant have long left.

*All actors beware of being given Tommy as a stage name, didn't work out for the guy in Love/Hate either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Aw crap! Hubbie's away to a card game and wee fella sound asleep beside me...changed it over to planner and see no Corrie:(...thought I'd two juicy episodes to watch.

About the bbq the other night..I forget which characters....think it was Sally and Anna.. but one walked straight from one garden over to the other...where was the fence?? Then after that, the fence was knocked down:confused:.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Aw crap! Hubbie's away to a card game and wee fella sound asleep beside me...changed it over to planner and see no Corrie:(...thought I'd two juicy episodes to watch.

About the bbq the other night..I forget which characters....think it was Sally and Anna.. but one walked straight from one garden over to the other...where was the fence?? Then after that, the fence was knocked down:confused:.

Didn't cop that about the fence.
    Was it the first time the side gate into the back of Sallys house was used?
    (must look at the plan/map again - the taxis seemed to be parked across from the view from Sallys garden.

Was there actually anyone at Anna's bbq that doesn't eat there on a fairly regular basis?

The bbq and the garden party just rocked on despite the fact they knew a child was being born next door - due to Seans good hearing over the music. Normally we would have needed Owen to kick in Kylie's back door. Sean comes back and tells them and normally motherly Anna doesn't dream of helping or anything even though baby being born without medical assistance

Norrmally the sound of a siren is enough to get everyone spilling out onto the street for a good nose!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

macjohn wrote: »
    Didn't cop that about the fence.
    Was it the first time the side gate into the back of Sallys house was used?
    (must look at the plan/map again - the taxis seemed to be parked across from the view from Sallys garden.

Was there actually anyone at Anna's bbq that doesn't eat there on a fairly regular basis?

The bbq and the garden party just rocked on despite the fact they knew a child was being born next door - due to Seans good hearing over the music. Normally we would have needed Owen to kick in Kylie's back door. Sean comes back and tells them and normally motherly Anna doesn't dream of helping or anything even though baby being born without medical assistance

Norrmally the sound of a siren is enough to get everyone spilling out onto the street for a good nose!

Few good points there MacJohn...yeah Anna isn't the same gentle warm caring person at all lately.Was all for comedic value and it sadly failed imo.

I could be wrong about the fence, maybe there was another way though around it but two of them (fairly sure it was Anna and Sally) defo came nose to nose before the big row finale.

I really detest these silly neighbour competitive spats that Corrie is so fond of. If it's not Eileen (yawn!) and Gail...it's Sally and whoever over flower window displays and suchlike.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Ann22 wrote: »
    Aw crap! Hubbie's away to a card game

Is that what he told ya?....So thats what they are calling it these days.........................:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Did nick go out with Maria?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

doovdela wrote: »

Yes back in the day when he had a different face, body and personality (and if it were even possible less acting ability!!).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

doovdela wrote: »

I think quite a lot of the streets' residents and non-residents have gone out with Maria over the years. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It's on for an hour tomorrow 7-8pm

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement