Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Is tina not the most annoying character on the street. Humourless, full of false morals, a hypocrite and why in gods name is she shacked up with Rita?? Her fella is a boring twat also! And before you ask, yes im male and yes shes gorgeous but meh, boring character.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Gibbonw2 wrote: »
    Is tina not the most annoying character on the street. Humourless, full of false morals, a hypocrite and why in gods name is she shacked up with Rita?? Her fella is a boring twat also! And before you ask, yes im male and yes shes gorgeous but meh, boring character.

Gibbonw, I too find her immensely boring, her voice and manner are so dull, though she is totally gorgeous, I just admire her appearance as you would a painting but otherwise she's boring. I haven't noticed her being hypocritical though....and yes Tommy is full of boringness as well, he too has a boring voice and manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

I love how Tyrone and Chesney are getting drunk on 8 cans between them . haha

• Registered Users Posts: 85,210 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope we see Beth's mum (Sinead's nan) and sister (Sinead's mum) on the show

So Sylvia is gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

So Sylvia is gone :(
    Is she gone for good and if so, why the quick exit?

• Advertisement

Silly Sally's a snobby twit and Tim's looking like a bit of a lazy half wit. I suppose she could use him as a sex slave...

She's actually 50 in real life, she looks well for that. Chap who plays Tim is 43.

I'm sick of Eileen, this ages. She's horrible to Julie all the time, just sits there making smart unfunny comments. She just doesn't want to be happy, silly miserable cow:mad:.

Poor Chesney. Hope it doesn't work out with Katy, Sinead's lovely, I even like listening to her talking while I find Katy's boring. She was supposedly all dolled up meeting Chesney but I didn't notice her looking specially prettier than usual. I think she only wants him back 'cos she's on her own.

If someone said to me in a serious tone 'there's something you should know' I wouldn't witter on like Gail was doing to Tina:rolleyes:.

casio4 wrote: »
    Is she gone for good and if so, why the quick exit?

The actress is sick I think

Why would you threaten a man in a coma? Gruesome Gail sat beside Nick and threatened him that they would go on holidays together. If ever there was an incentive to sleep on.......

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭dixiedan

BIG MISERABLE EILEEN and Shirley from Eastenders should move in together....a right pair of miseries :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Chesney's hair and Kay-eh's skin are the same colour on my tv!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

mb1725 wrote: »
    Chesney's hair and Kay-eh's skin are the same colour on my tv!

That was the most unromantic getting back together i have ever seen in my life

Katy "I want to be a family again"
    Chez "Ok"
    Katy "Thanks"

No emotion or passion between them

ill give them 6 months before she cheats again

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    Why would you threaten a man in a coma? Gruesome Gail sat beside Nick and threatened him that they would go on holidays together. If ever there was an incentive to sleep on.......

Sure its a holiday away from her and that dysfunctional family that he needs if anything :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

I noticed that early in the programme he was lying on his back, then later on his left side, facing away from Gail the Wail. When you think of it he has probably been awake for days, just pretending he's asleep to get the frig away from his moany dull as ditchwater Mother and her hoard of olives, psycho looper of a brother, annoying spoilt rotten semi-adopted "son", borderline alco-depressive Granny and his screechy bitchy nagging wife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Ann22 wrote: »
    Silly Sally's a snobby twit and Tim's looking like a bit of a lazy half wit. I suppose she could use him as a sex slave...
    Haha that rhymes, and also sounds poetic
    Ann22 wrote: »
    I suppose she could use him as a sex slave...

/shudders

I'm not sure who is more visually repulsive between those two.

They shouldn't worry about turning Nick to avoid the bed sores, hes used to living with a pain in his ****.

Red Kev wrote: »
    I noticed that early in the programme he was lying on his back, then later on his left side, facing away from Gail the Wail. When you think of it he has probably been awake for days, just pretending he's asleep to get the frig away from his moany dull as ditchwater Mother and her hoard of olives, psycho looper of a brother, annoying spoilt rotten semi-adopted "son", borderline alco-depressive Granny and his screechy bitchy nagging wife.

He's prob being turned regularly to avoid bed sores but he has good reason to continue his slumber alright:).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

They shouldn't worry about turning Nick to avoid the bed sores, hes used to living with a pain in his ****.

hmmm four letter word .... my suggestions are

head.. from all the nagging from Leanne,
    back ... lifting all those olives that Gail ordered
    hole.... he has explosive diarrhea ate a dodgy kebab

and so on...

hmmm four letter word .... my suggestions are

head.. from all the nagging from Leanne,
    back ... lifting all those olives that Gail ordered
    hole.... he has explosive diarrhea ate a dodgy kebab

and so on...

Foot :D the same foot he should use to kick Pee-tah's a*s!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

That was the most unromantic getting back together i have ever seen in my life

Katy "I want to be a family again"
    Chez "Ok"
    Katy "Thanks"

No emotion or passion between them

ill give them 6 months before she cheats again

They didn't actually get back together though, did they? :confused:

She looked smashing. I can't wait to see them back together ! :)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/334654/We-back-Chris-Fountain-Angry-Coronation-Street-stars-hit-out-at-rape-rap-actor-s-sacking

Half the cast of the ITV soap are livid that bosses sacked Fountain over his rape video rap.
    They said his punishment did not fit the “crime” and want him to be reinstated.
    But with a series of scandals leav-ing the show in crisis, the stars are reluctant to challenge the producers’ decision.
    Insiders said morale had hit “rock bottom” since 25-year-old Fountain’s shock sacking.
    The former Hollyoaks star was unmasked as a mystery rapper called The Phantom who posted videos on YouTube about rape and extreme violence.
    Fountain made a public apology, insisting the raps were two years old and did not reflect his own views.
    He claimed he had been merely playing a character, but bosses still axed him from his role as mechanic Tommy Duckworth.
    The scandal has been a further blow to the soap as William Roache, 81, who plays Ken Barlow, and Michael Le Vell, 48, garage boss Kevin Webster, face trials on child sex charges.
    And in June, a jury took just 29 minutes to clear former Corrie star Andrew Lancel, 43, who played factory boss Frank Foster, of five child sex charges.
    One cast member told the Daily Star: “I’ve never known it as bad as this. Morale’s at rock bottom. Chris is a great lad who made a mistake, said sorry and was willing to do anything to put it right. But he wasn’t given the chance.
    “Now everyone is looking over their shoulders and wondering who’s next in the firing line.
    “No-one dare complain in case they’re out too.”

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Could the bad morale be contributing to the poor storylines recently? Its not uncommon for good actors to call writers and production staff on bad writing or unrealistic writing arcs. Is it possible they've been keeping their mouth shut for fear of getting the sack as well?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

could some tell me quickly why paul left?? i really did miss something here :P

A V A wrote: »
    could some tell me quickly why paul left?? i really did miss something here :P

Eileen broke up with him as she realised that his job came first and he moved out and left, pretty lame exit

So no hospital for Kylie and baby girl Platt

• Registered Users Posts: 10,669 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

WTF with Anna and Sally!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

They tried to have a few funny scenes tonight but in my opinion they did not work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Kylie gave birth to a ketchup bottle and Anna and Sally hit each other with a baby. Or am I drunk ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Isn't soapland great? All the normal practicalities of life can be ignored. Kylie gave birth on the sofa, without her waters breaking before hand and yet they were all able to sit on the sofa afterwards. No bodily fluids evacuating for good aul Kylie!! Only needed to give the towels and aul rinse out and it's like it never happened. And baby Lilly was spotlessly clean as soon as she came out and smiling within hours of being born to boot. Oh to live in the land of soap!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    WTF with Anna and Sally!

Absolutely pathetic scenes,its something you'd see in Fair City, oh I mean in a school play or sommit.

With regard to the actors up in arms over the sacking of Chris Fountain,if they are afraid of speaking out for fear of being sacked, if they all down tools (or scripts), then would the top brass have to take notice?

Isn't soapland great? All the normal practicalities of life can be ignored. Kylie gave birth on the sofa, without her waters breaking before hand and yet they were all able to sit on the sofa afterwards. No bodily fluids evacuating for good aul Kylie!! Only needed to give the towels and aul rinse out and it's like it never happened. And baby Lilly was spotlessly clean as soon as she came out and smiling within hours of being born to boot. Oh to live in the land of soap!!!

A friend was here when it was on with her 3 week old babe, Lil-lagh Platt was easily twice the size of Visiting Baby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Hey Hey Tipperary got an ould mention on Corrie tonight ha :):D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement