Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qualifiers Rounds 3 and 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

I'm watching without sound, looked like disgraceful decision!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

I think it's fair. The chap was more interested in pulling at fellas all night. He was let off a few times.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Probably should have gotten a red earlier but thought that was a harsh second yellow. Tyrone player seemed to be the one to push him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Red card? FFS! That wasn't even a free in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

I told myself in the first half that the Kildare No. 3 wouldn't finish the game. It's a shame because he's really had a grip on O'Neill in the second half.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I told myself in the first half that the Kildare No. 3 wouldn't finish the game. It's a shame because he's really had a grip on O'Neill in the second half.

A grip of his jersey alright!

I think this geezer has been put out to rot by the boys tonight. They've also dampened a few of the myths surrounding themselves as well.

Tyrone didn't crumble but that's exactly what kildare do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Handy one on the way for the rebels in Galway

Corcaigh Abu

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Nice point though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

Ah Seanie.....I backed Tyrone -2....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

Any other time of the game and that would've been a quality point from the sideline. Completely brainless point though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Pappa Charlie

Handy one on the way for the rebels in Galway

Corcaigh Abu

Armagh thought that too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

Armagh thought that too!

Cork would beat either of them. We will give Galway a hiding in the wide open spaces of croker

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Typical Kildare. If he tried 100 times to put that ball over the bar, he would not have got close. Then when they try to miss, they score. Next season they should adopt a new tactic of trying to hit as many wides as possible. They'll outscore every team in the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'd advise against Cork fans attending the Galway match (not that they attend football matches anyways) as Galway will surrender during the week.

I'd advise against Cork fans attending the Galway match (not that they attend football matches anyways) as Galway will surrender during the week.

That makes perfect sence!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

That makes perfect sence!

Sence doesn't though. Sense :)

They're talking about big parties in galway. These lads need to get a hold of themselves, stay off the beer, they haven't achieved anything yet.

audman wrote: »
    Sence doesn't though. Sense :)

Since when?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

I'd advise against Cork fans attending the Galway match (not that they attend football matches anyways)

Pot..kettle..Jaysus! :)

• Advertisement

Since when?

Since you spelt it wrong Sir Charlie.

Neeson wrote: »
    They're talking about big parties in galway. These lads need to get a hold of themselves, stay off the beer, they haven't achieved anything yet.

There are parties here regardless. The best place to be when the sun is out. Would you come down the arch for a bottle later Nesson?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Any other time of the game and that would've been a quality point from the sideline. Completely brainless point though.

Just like Goulding's last free against Kerry!

For Kildare to lose by 2 points after all their wasted scores in the first half must be galling. They just haven't had that killer instinct in the first halves of this campaign at all, it's cost them dearly. Tyrone were no means impressive but they've done just enough. They'll need to seriously ramp it up against Meath which I expect they will.

There are parties here regardless. The best place to be when the sun is out. Would you come down the arch for a bottle later Nesson?

I don't be doing the drinking.

The boys never said anything about Laois at all except they won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Since you spelt it wrong Sir Charlie.

*cough* spelled *cough*

"Spelt" is actually totally unrelated to the verb "spelling".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spelt

Max Power1 wrote: »
    *cough* spelled *cough*

I'm ddrggg sorry mjjj I must have made them gjfdsdg mistakes because I am intoxicated jkhfdd celebrating Galway winning jjkjhg.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

Max Power1 wrote: »
    *cough* spelled *cough*

http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/irregular-verbs/spell.html

May have went for the American version.

Mardy Bum wrote: »

Hahahahaha up ya boy ya Max Power :D Yes indeed Mardy Bum, my grandparents are of American heritage :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is there any chance the Cavan London game could be in Croker at 3 next Saturday?

Have the GAA ever done 3 games on the one day before. I think they did but can't remember exactly when.

Advertisement