Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,687 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Abbey is going around whinging like a 5 year old, its about time the writers gave the character a bit of maturity, Max has the sexual restraint of a bull at tha gate so it shouldn't be really a surprise to learn that he put a cake in Kirstys oven.

My take on it is that Abbie sees herself as Max's favourite and is jealous plus she wants her mum and dad back together

I hate how Max and his kids never mention and remember Bradley anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Dont watch this much, but are Lauren and that lad who she's with cousins ????

for real ??

its like its not an issue !!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Abbie and Lauren are two brats I just wish Lauren would go drink herself under a rock this story is doing my head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,845 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

At this stage I think the only purpose Tiff and Morgan serve is to act as an emotional blackmail tool for Bianca whenever anyone thinks of moving out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

the_monkey wrote: »

for real ??

Yip, first cousins, GROSS

• Advertisement

peewee_44 wrote: »
    Abbie and Lauren are two brats I just wish Lauren would go drink herself under a rock this story is doing my head in.

They are two spoilt little brats, compared to Lola fighting to get her baby back and Lucy running the cafe, chippie and the home along with looking after her little brother, the Brannings are so childish. All me me me. Love love love Lola. Never cried at a tv programme as much as when they first took Lexi from her. Brilliant actress. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Poor Denny baby wants to get his haircut but Sharon doesn't want him to look like all the other boys.

It appears that Alice is sporting a new set of top teeth. They look really bizarre, like they don't fit her right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Poor Liam ! :(

Can't believe that little scrote got into the house

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    They are two spoilt little brats, compared to Lola fighting to get her baby back and Lucy running the cafe, chippie and the home along with looking after her little brother, the Brannings are so childish. All me me me. Love love love Lola. Never cried at a tv programme as much as when they first took Lexi from her. Brilliant actress. :)

Could not agree more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

FINALLY!!!

Finally Bianca puts Kane where he belongs :D

• Advertisement

So Lauren couldn't taste a double vodka in her lemonade :rolleyes:

the_monkey wrote: »

for real ??

It seems like people were more accepting of it simply because Derek was so repulsed by it.

The mess Sharon made in Tanya's house :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The mess Sharon made in Tanya's house :eek:
    I know :eek: and Tanya is on to her now about the painkillers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I'm bored of the painkillers. I'm bored of Janine and Michael fighting already!

Bianca in another 'act like a childish brat and be shocked when faced with the consequences' shocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

felt sorry for Michael there at the end

casio4 wrote: »
    felt sorry for Michael there at the end

Me too

Is that his exit?

Sharon and Phil..... CRINGE

Sharon on her little 'I can't afford to be ill.....Denny needs me' ..... CRINGE again... Ugh.

I don't know if its the actress or the character that I hate more.

Bianca in another 'act like a childish brat and be shocked when faced with the consequences' shocker.

Do not like Bianca and Kat together on the stall. Two gobby brats. The age of them acting like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Me too

Is that his exit?

No he's still part of the show, just gave up the baby because I suppose he couldn't afford to fight Janine.

I felt sorry for him too, although I don't really like him. He's changed I suppose though, whereas Janine is still a total bitch. Poor child!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I Think they both ARE as bad as each other, I still bit angry how Michael got away with conning Jean and making her look a fool in front of everyone. Even got Alfie and Kat to send way again but she did nothing wrong.

I know this story is year old but still bugs me, It one of those stories that enjoyed , I could not wait for him to get caught and 3 people actually know.

No I don't really sorry for Michael at all.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Do not like Bianca and Kat together on the stall. Two gobby brats. The age of them acting like that.

There's something so very fake and insincere about Kat when she's on the stall and with Biancaaaaa.
    She only seems like a halfway decent person when she's around Jean. She always seemed a bit desperate around Alfie, like he was the only one to tame her, but now she's out on the stall (in highly inappropriate clothes) she's in full blown Kah Slaayy-ah mode.

Where's Big Moe? She's my favourite!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

lisaj wrote: »
    There's something so very fake and insincere about Kat when she's on the stall and with Biancaaaaa.
    She only seems like a halfway decent person when she's around Jean. She always seemed a bit desperate around Alfie, like he was the only one to tame her, but now she's out on the stall (in highly inappropriate clothes) she's in full blown Kah Slaayy-ah mode.

They really act like a pair of ignorant slappers when on the stall..I hate that cackling laugh! Bianca hardly seemed affected by Liams departure..back to the same old Bianca!

I guess Auld Moe must have shacked up with (yet to be seen ) Fat Elvis and living happily ever after ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

dixiedan wrote: »
    They really act like a pair of ignorant slappers when on the stall..I hate that cackling laugh!

Yeah they remind me of Victorian wenches in a Dickens film or something- too much.

lisaj wrote: »

Bring back Big Moe to teach her some manners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

That outfit Kat had on her yesterday was ott even for her. Ya that whole cackling twosome if cringeworthy. Sharon is a pain to watch.... Janines return is a let down so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

If Ava doesnt want anything to do with her mother, why did she move in across the road from her

Kat looks bait into her outfits lately

Shirley about Phil and Sharon "Psycho and the Sugar Plum Fairy" :P

• Advertisement

Kat looks bait into her outfits lately

Shirley about Phil and Sharon "Psycho and the Sugar Plum Fairy" :P

Haha, sometimes she comes out with gold. My dad still refers to her as the mini skirted head case.
    What did Sharon take to make her pass out? More than just normal painkillers?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement