Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    How is he his half brother?

Pat first husband was Peter Beale, David Dad!

and peter married kathy and she Had Lan

oops to late lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Did Kirsty have an abortion?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

She had an abortion yrs because Derek told her max was finished with her

She is only pretending to be pregnant now .

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yep when she was first preggers but she is fake preggers now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

So there was no pregnancy a few weeks back when she was going to the clinic?

• Advertisement

So there was no pregnancy a few weeks back when she was going to the clinic?

No she was and is still faking

I just heard Eastenders won BAFTA

I didn't know even know Awards so was on!

Should not have won, Which clips they show, if it was for Lan Meltdown, That would make sense, I can't think of anythingelse! l

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Eastenders beat all the other soaps for a BAFTA!? Who on earth picks the winners? No disrespect to EE, but it's got to be the weakest UK soap at the moment.

Posy wrote: »
    Eastenders beat all the other soaps for a BAFTA!? Who on earth picks the winners? No disrespect to EE, but it's got to be the weakest UK soap at the moment.

I think only based one story line- could be because of Lan Breakdown episodes

Now EE got this, I think corrie and Oaks will clean the awards next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

Tindie wrote: »
    I think only based one story line- could be because of Lan Breakdown episodes

Now EE got this, I think corrie and Oaks will clean the awards next week!

Who's Lan :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

mtjm wrote: »
    Who's Lan :P
    I was just about to ask the same question:D

Me and my bloody tiepo's or Typo's, lol :)

At least I made some people laugh on Monday morning with silly typos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

iv never been this irritated and wound up by gene :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Wow Alice is desperate. She'll either have a meltdown or go bunny boiler. Will Michael do to her what he did to Jean? Could be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

A V A wrote: »

Who's Gene??;)

A V A wrote: »

Do you mean Jean or Janine?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do you mean Jean or Janine?

janine , cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

I'm so sick of the stupid baby stories. Just throw Lexi and Scarlette into the river and have hot sex on instead.

Posy wrote: »

I'd say it won purely because it is on BBC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

Ffs can the "actress" who plays Lola get any more annoying? Getting really bored with the lexi storyline now

I would have laughed so much if it was Sharon's face that went into the pasta sauce instead of Billy's sleeve.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

The only story I'm enjoying at the moment is the Michael moon one. Suppose it's because he's such a manipulator

Coronation Street, EastEnders, Emmerdale and Waterloo Road all have schedule changes in the week commencing May 26.

With the Britain's Got Talent live shows returning, Corrie moves to 9pm for the week and we get one less Emmerdale episode than usual.

Elsewhere, EastEnders changes its usual schedule for the week with a change in transmission days and some earlier starts, while Waterloo Road moves from Thursday to Wednesday.

Monday, May 27
    No EastEnders episode tonight.

Tuesday, May 28

7.30pm: EastEnders

Wednesday, May 29

7.30pm: EastEnders **

Thursday, May 30
    7.30pm: EastEnders

Friday, May 31
    7.30pm: EastEnders **

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I haven't seen much Eastenders this week but finally saw tonight's episode.
    Sharon's hair is MUCH better!

After years of bad hairstyles, this one is so much nicer and suits her an awful lot more. I'm so glad! That length of blonde wool was irritating me! :D:D

Yes Sharon's hair looks better now

Why would the social worker one Trish be visiting Phil at night :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes Sharon's hair looks better now

Why would the social worker one Trish be visiting Phil at night :confused:

They asked her over I think. Long hair, short hair, I still cannot stand Sharon. I think it's the actress and her winking and giggling. Not the greatest episode but maybe it's a filler episode for greater things to come.

HUGE NEWS Another comeback! (When I Saw this , I was like , WHAT! :eek:
    She is BACK

EastEnders bosses have announced that Samantha Womack is reprising her role as Ronnie Mitchell.

The actress has agreed to return to the BBC soap for a six-month stint, which will see Ronnie head back to Albert Square ready to put the past behind her.

After spending two years in prison for abducting Kat Moon's baby son Tommy, Ronnie won't have an easy ride in Walford as she has to face those she has previously wronged - including her ex-husband Jack (Scott Maslen).

On a happier note, Ronnie does have the support of her family and as she is reunited with Roxy (Rita Simons), the Mitchell sisters will once again become a force to be reckoned with on the Square.

Speaking of her shock comeback, Womack commented: "I am thrilled to be returning to the role of Ronnie for the next six months. Ronnie is coming out of prison and her reappearance in the Square is going to create havoc. I can't wait to be a Mitchell once again!"

EastEnders' executive producer Lorraine Newman added: "We're delighted to announce Samantha Womack's return to Albert Square. The Mitchell sisters are a fabulous pairing and it will be an absolute delight to have Ronnie and Roxy back together on screen.

"However, Ronnie's departure wasn't without controversy for many residents in Walford, and her return will be sure to ruffle quite a few feathers."

Show chiefs have promised that Ronnie's return will be part of a huge summer and autumn for EastEnders, which will also see a number of new faces arriving to shake up the Square.

Womack will begin filming at EastEnders again this summer.

Little of Topic but i watching neighbours with Steph return from prison, think it went prison around the same time as ^ , or maybe before, they were near to each other!

• Advertisement

I did think she would not be allowed anywhere near where Tommy is i.e. not live around nearby :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement