Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

How cringey was it when Tanya got up to dance?!
    I was SCARLA watching her.

Sharon's leather jacket did nothing for her-they really do not know how to dress for her shape, do they?
    She looked boxy and was kinda walking to one side too.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does the B&B ever get any other guests?

Think Max is tiring of Kirsty

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

the lady that plays Lola is a fine looking women

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Well done Lola! She was so calm getting Lexi sorted where Billy and Phil were running around like headless chickens! That was a good episode (apart from Sharon).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Maybe it just me, Was there some different, With last night Episode,

Something as changed I really liked scenes Lan, Dot and Sharon were really good.

But okay episode one of weakest soap at the moment!

Maybe i am notice Some changes that Newman is making!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

I enjoyed those scenes aswell!
    I thought Lexi was going to die the way they were going with it.
    Everyone out in the street, all sombre after they left, Abbie insisting on being left go to the hospital and the text from Tanyas mum.
    I was shocked when they said she was going to be ok.
    But happy :)

Abbie, what an eejit. She's almost as bad as Carol.

1. What did Abbie think she could do to help in the hospital with Lola when Phil and Billy were there?

2. Carol. Is she soft or something? Does she not realise that Liam would be much better off with Riiiiicccckkkkaaaaay and not anywhere the gangs?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Dots looking Very trendy heading off into court!

Gotta love Mr. Chubbs aka Fatboy :P very funny in court

I like the scene with Jack and Roxy talking about Ronnie

Kirsty has turned into an awful b*tch

Sharon pushing Max towards Tanya again to keep her away from Phil :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭gidget

I admit i got a lump in my throat watching Dot's speech in court!

• Advertisement

Two good episodes in a row!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

That episode warmed me up last night. It was so lovely when she told everyone in the bar she was keeping her house, you could just feel the love in the room, and it was obviously real.
    When Alfie put up the champers and her waving her hands saying no, I just laughed and cried! Brilliant episode.
    Dot is fantastic. She is loved as a character and the actress is obviously loved to. She looked brilliant last night, with her pants and boots! :D
    The thought did pop into my mind though, she's going off to court in expensive clothes and playing the poor me card! :)

She Devil wrote: »
    That episode warmed me up last night. It was so lovely when she told everyone in the bar she was keeping her house, you could just feel the love in the room, and it was obviously real.
    When Alfie put up the champers and her waving her hands saying no, I just laughed and cried! Brilliant episode.
    Dot is fantastic. She is loved as a character and the actress is obviously loved to. She looked brilliant last night, with her pants and boots! :D
    The thought did pop into my mind though, she's going off to court in expensive clothes and playing the poor me card! :)

I Thought The could have been the Perfect ending if Eastenders had ended last night.

Stranger happy ending! Don'r get them often, when you did they odd but nice

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Just watching now
    Dot looks blooming great

Tindie wrote: »
    I Thought The could have been the Perfect ending if Eastenders had ended last night.

Stranger happy ending! Don'r get them often, when you did they odd but nice

They didn't play the piano lead in to the happy ending though did they?

She Devil wrote: »

She has a new smart car as well what happened the old blue one she had?

I'd say Kirsty is lying about being preggers

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd say Kirsty is lying about being preggers

Especially the way she was mad to lash into the champagne a little while before. The heat will be on now to get pregnant for real.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Kirsty looked like a gangster's moll in her fedora and long black coat.
    I like the way she's stirring things up but Max is annoying me.

First he was married to Tanya, then he went off with Stacey, then he went back to Tanya, then Kirsty, then Tanya, now Kirsty, but now he wants Tanya back. MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

What the hell is Sharon like? Her hair is woeful and that top she was wearing did her no favours.

I realise I comment a lot on her attire, but I can't get my head round her outfits!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,668 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Janine is back in the next week or two. So glad as she always makes it a good watch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

God almighty. This has to be the grumpiest episode of Eastenders in weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

God almighty. This has to be the grumpiest episode of Eastenders in weeks.

That's pretty grumpy!! :D

Omg Phil and Sharon locking lips - eeeewww!! :( Phil locking lips with anyone - EEEEWW! :pac:

Billy is such a doormat for Phil - he was being so nice there thinking that Phil would like a bit of company and Phil just throws it back in his face - will he ever learn?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

and the lads telling Billy to go to the swings was just showing the character Billy being made a fool of again, I don't like it when they do things like that to the character:( we like it when things are going well for Billy

Why was Ian at Jack's stag do and not Massod or AJ or even Billy :confused:

Phil and Sharon looks so wrong felt sick at their kiss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Tanya's skirt was awful

EastEnders' revisits Sharon Rickman's painkiller addiction

Sharon Rickman will face fresh struggles with her secret painkiller addiction on EastEnders in the aftermath of her split from Jack Branning.

The mum-of-one, played by Letitia Dean, is left devastated later this week as Jack jilts her at their wedding - admitting that he just doesn't love her enough to marry her.

Although Sharon covers her hurt by trying to put on a brave face, it's clear that she is struggling to cope - especially as her son Dennis isn't taking her latest love split well.

Matters come to a head next week when Dennis ignores Sharon in favour of Jack at the café, which leads to an angry outburst from Sharon as she sternly rebukes her son.

When Jack (Scott Maslen) decides to leave Walford for a while and offers to let Sharon and Dennis stay at his flat, it seems that mother and son will have some space to get back to normal again.

However, there's a troubling hint of things to come after Sharon cuts her fingers at Tanya Cross's house. Searching for a plaster, Sharon comes across Tanya's painkillers, takes a pill and pockets the entire packet.

Magazine reports today (April 9) have revealed that Sharon's behaviour will spiral out of control in the next few weeks, as she even steals cash from R&R in order to buy more pills and feed her addiction.

Meanwhile, Sharon also has a massive decision to make when Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden) makes a final attempt to win her heart.

As Phil kisses Sharon and asks her whether she wants to make a go of their relationship, how will she respond?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,757 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Lauren "....just leave the rest to me!"
    Tanya .."
    Lauren "Oh because I am so selfish and miserable there's no way I could help anyone else"
    Tanya - "Well....yeah."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I know its been ages since Sharon could be classified as a virgin but a NAVY wedding dress?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

My favourite so fars been when Tanya told Sharon they had to go do her hair and make up... While wearing complete makeup and false eyelashes

• Advertisement

So happy when Jack said he couldn't marry her :) and bless Mikey Moon so funny :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement