Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania XXX Packages/Info thread.

• 08-04-2013 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi

Looking for a little bit of help with this please...I went to Wrestlemania 20,21 and 22 on the WWE Platinum Travel Packages....the last one I was at was in 2006, so I'm a little bit out of the loop...is it usually June or July when the packages are offered??...and when I was going, you had to fax an application to wwe with your credit card details, but I understand the process has changed now, you just purchase the packages off wwe.com with your card...I dont have a visa credit card anymore, just a visa debit...do they except these off wwe.com??

Thanks
    Daniel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Hi

Looking for a little bit of help with this please...I went to Wrestlemania 20,21 and 22 on the WWE Platinum Travel Packages....the last one I was at was in 2006, so I'm a little bit out of the loop...is it usually June or July when the packages are offered??...and when I was going, you had to fax an application to wwe with your credit card details, but I understand the process has changed now, you just purchase the packages off wwe.com with your card...I dont have a visa credit card anymore, just a visa debit...do they except these off wwe.com??

Thanks
    Daniel

Yeah it's usually July but for Wrestlemania 29 the went on sale in August. As far as the payment process, yes I do remember the days of the fax lol but they switched to processing payment through PayPal. That's how I paid for WM 28. Didn't get a package for 29 because the prices were a bit outrageous. But from the FAQ section of the Wrestlemania 29 Travel Packages page was this question...

Can I use PayPal to purchase the packages?

At this time, the only acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. If you have made arrangements for funds to be available in a PayPal account, please contact the Travel Package hotline at 203-359-5182.

So maybe they stopped PayPal for 29 I'm not sure. Maybe someone who bought a package can elaborate on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭LiamBro

So Wrestlemania 29 has ended which means the road to the big anniversary Wrestlemania XXX begins!!

It may seem early creating this thread but packages will be on sale around 12 weeks time, a lot of people will be planning their trip like myself.

Who's planning on going? looking to buy the packages or buy everything separate? What should we expect and get up too in New Orleans?

I went to WM28 on the silver packages which were great, unfortunately couldn't attend WM29 but 30 is a must for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭danielhogan

great stuff..thanks for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 38 MartinTWD_

Wrestlemania XXX is also a must for me. hoping to buy the VIP/Platinum package but it all depends on the prices this year.

You think prices will increase for WM30 or stay the same? I know 29 went up by a few $100s from 28.

• Advertisement

After taking a year off off. I can say right now that I guaran-damn-tee that I will be making Wrestlemania XXX my 5th Mania trip. And after that god awful show last night I pray that WM30 is leaps and bounds better. But whether it is or it isn't remains to be seen. Guess I'll find out April 6th in NOLA.

LiamBro wrote: »
    You think prices will increase for WM30 or stay the same? I know 29 went up by a few $100s from 28.

Yeah I think the packages will increase by another $100-300.

right now it's just me plan on going so mostly likely I'll have to do everything separate, but if any of my mates do decide to go I'll do the package.

definetly going...cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

http://sportiseverything.com/2013/04/08/wrestlemania-blog-the-main-event/ my brothers blog part 4 covering Dragongate Mercury Rising and Wrestlemania

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭kwillcox

Went to WM26, so im defiently in need to go to another mania. Ill probably go silver package by myself but im sure i will meet other people while im other there. Bring on WM 30!

I'm also planning on doing a Contiki tour of the USA after which should be a good way to see the rest of America.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Save_us.Y2MIZ

I want to buy a package. Does anyone know the email I have to send to get the presale email?

I want to buy a package. Does anyone know the email I have to send to get the presale email?

travel.packages@wwe.com

As long as i get tickets for Raw after Mania i'm good, tonights crowd has been incredible.

LiamBro wrote: »
    As long as i get tickets for Raw after Mania i'm good, tonights crowd has been incredible.

Indeed. I thought we were crazy in Mia last year but something's clearly in the air/water up there in Jersey... Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 elainey121

hi, i am also hoping to go to wrestlemania next year myself and a friend. we want to book the packages together so we will be sitting together at the shows and that but we want seperate rooms would anybody know if this is possible when booking them ?

hi, no idea how happy i am to see this post going up. myself and a friend planning to go to wrestlemania next year, first one so never been more excited. thought i would ever get this weekend outa the way so the countdown officially on. we were looking at the packages and we want to book together so we are sitting together at shows and that but we want seperate rooms does anyone know if this is possible. also anyone who has been already has anyone booked things seperate and how did that work out for them ? i ask coz we were planning on staying for a week and the packages are 4 nights max dont really like the idea of moving about once there. any help would be great.

elainey121 wrote: »
    hi, no idea how happy i am to see this post going up. myself and a friend planning to go to wrestlemania next year, first one so never been more excited. thought i would ever get this weekend outa the way so the countdown officially on. we were looking at the packages and we want to book together so we are sitting together at shows and that but we want seperate rooms does anyone know if this is possible. also anyone who has been already has anyone booked things seperate and how did that work out for them ? i ask coz we were planning on staying for a week and the packages are 4 nights max dont really like the idea of moving about once there. any help would be great.

If u guys book a package together the u will be staying in the same room. As far as booking things separate. I'll be doing that myself this year. The previous times I've been have been via a travel package. The prices for 29 were a bit outrageous and they'll only go up from here on out.

The only difference in booking a package and booking separately is ur target dates. Package buyers will need to ready in about 3 months or so cause they usually go on sale in July. General tickets aren't on sale til November. In which u should use that extra time to book ur hotel and flights. No matter which method u choose, be quick! Book as soon as possible cause flight and hotel prices change constantly. And as far as tickets go the sooner the better.

Package buyers buy in July but find out where they are sitting until march. You buy your own tickets in November and u immediately know where your sitting.
    Also depending on your preference of hotel you could make out a lot cheaper than buying a package. Numerous sites that have good deals on 4-5 star hotels.

Can't go wrong either way... Up to you.

thats great info thanks. your doing it seperatly. were will you buy your tickets from ? can you get tickets for mania, hall of fame and monday night raw ? from what i have heard about the packages most of the money goes on the hotel which is bit of a bumer. but i would be afraid i wudnt get good tickets if i booked them on my own. i am so excited for both of us it is our trip of a life time. you are going on your own are you travelling from ireland too ?
    again thanks for info :)

no, unfortunetly they'll pack you all in the same room, whether its 2 or 4 people...thats why it gets slightly cheaper the more people there are....usually they're really good hotels though

another question hoping someone can answer for me. out of the people that went via the travel packages how long did they stay altogether? we had planned on staying a week . can you book the extra nights with the hotel given in package or was it somwere else you stayed.

• Advertisement

I sent a messege to that email to saying I wanted on that list but WWE hasn't replied back. Does WWE send you an email saying that you are on the list?

another question hoping someone can answer for me. out of the people that went via the travel packages how long did they stay altogether? we had planned on staying a week . can you book the extra nights with the hotel given in package or was it somwere else you stayed.

This year WWE didn't give out the hotel location until January I think, you should just book a few nights in a cheap hotel.
    I sent a messege to that email to saying I wanted on that list but WWE hasn't replied back. Does WWE send you an email saying that you are on the list?

They don't reply back, once you send the email I think you're automatically added to the list.

thats great info thanks. your doing it seperatly. were will you buy your tickets from ? can you get tickets for mania, hall of fame and monday night raw ? from what i have heard about the packages most of the money goes on the hotel which is bit of a bumer. but i would be afraid i wudnt get good tickets if i booked them on my own. i am so excited for both of us it is our trip of a life time. you are going on your own are you travelling from ireland too ?
    again thanks for info :)

The travel packages do take a lot of the hassle out of prepping for Wrestlemania. You make one purchase and boom u got tickets for every event for the whole weekend. It's why I bought them for the Manias I've been to. But rising prices is why I've switched to booking separate.

All tickets that come w/ a travel package can be obtained through Ticketmaster. Like I said, w/ packages you're concerned w/ 2 dates. The date they go on sale and the date they send them to you. Booking separate there's a few dates. Going off this past Wrestlemania...

- Wrestlemania.. Nov 10th
    - Axxess Tix (Gen & VIP).. Jan
    - Hall of Fame.. Jan 12th
    - Raw.. Feb 9th

You can get the same quality tickets as package buyers. Just be quick! If they go on sale at 10am then u should on the page at 955am spamming the refresh button lol. Pre-sale passwords are sent to ppl on the mailing list.

I usually attend Mania w/ my little bro and 2 cousins. And not from Ireland, I reside in the states.

Yea they probably still sorting thru this years Mania but what usually happens is they send you back an auto mated response and that in itself adds u to the list. Or u can go on WWE.com and set up a account/profile.

Gambino Capo you have been a mind of info today thanks very much. im just dying to put my name to something to say im officially going. haha.

Gambino Capo you have been a mind of info today thanks very much. im just dying to put my name to something to say im officially going. haha.

No problem at all. I stumbled across this board almost 3yrs ago and like u had a lot of questions for ppl who had more experience than me. They helped me a ton and now with a few Manias under my belt I'm just giving back. I'm here for the next 362 days :D

ohhhh stop seriously, because i am literally counting the days. haha and you will probably regret saying that to me because until it is official and on paper i will be on your back and anyone else's for the info :))

Sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

this is why i love this forum there are so many helpful people around here, as all or most of us wrestling fans stick together and help each other out.

It will be a few years before i can even think of affording to go to mania but its good to know the help i will need is there when i need it.

How nice is the hotel you get with the packages?
    Also is it easier/inexpensive to book your raw tickets without the package?

• Advertisement

All Package hotels are very nice. 4-5 stars all the way. Silver, Gold, Platinum, n VIP.

Do you mean book a Package without Raw tickets? These were the prices for a VIP Package for WM29...

VIP Package – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
    1 Person - $4,190
    2 People - $3,615 per person
    3 People - $3,445 per person
    4 People - $3,370 per person

VIP Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations Includes Raw Ticket – seating 100 Level (lower bowl riser seating)
    1 Person - $4,685
    2 People - $3,915 per person
    3 People - $3,690 per person
    4 People - $3,590 per person

VIP Package – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations - Includes Raw Ticket – seating Ringside Rows
    1 Person - $4,710
    2 People - $3,940 per person
    3 People - $3,715 per person
    4 People - $3,615 per person

A little over $500 (1 Person) would be the difference in booking this particular package without Raw tickets.

Full list of packages and prices from WM29

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/29/travel-packages-26042334

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement