Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

They always have the game on the shelf, but then they never have it in stock >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

4 more sealed on the shelf behind the counter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward is one of the PS Plus games for April. Anyone play it here?

I downloaded the Metal Gear Solid games - I had a huge love for the original one on the PS One - but I'm just not getting into them at all. I'll persevere for a bit more but they're not really doing anything for me at the moment which is a shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward is one of the PS Plus games for April. Anyone play it here?

I have it. It's a sequel to 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors on the DS. It's a weird game, half-puzzle game, half-visual novel. Once you get into it, it is very addictive with a decent story.
    I downloaded the Metal Gear Solid games - I had a huge love for the original one on the PS One - but I'm just not getting into them at all. I'll persevere for a bit more but they're not really doing anything for me at the moment which is a shame.

The second one's story is a bit all over the place but the third one is fantastic.

The walking dead(telltale one) is coming to vita :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Now I definitely need to buy a bigger memory card. 16GB is not enough :(

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭T L

Final Fantasy X HD trailer out on March 25th :D

http://finalfantasyxhd.com/en/index.php

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

T L wrote: »
    Final Fantasy X HD trailer out on March 25th :D

http://finalfantasyxhd.com/en/index.php

excellent.I didn't bother getting Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland,can't find any reviews so am wary.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Is there any way to get netflix app, if you use a US ip will it show up?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,499 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is there any way to get netflix app, if you use a US ip will it show up?

You need to use a US account (PSN) to get the app

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

So... No Irish Netflix App on Vita? Even though Netflix is available in Ireland and the app is on the PS3?

RangeR wrote: »
    So... No Irish Netflix App on Vita? Even though Netflix is available in Ireland and the app is on the PS3?

That's how it was when I got the app, it may have changed but you needed to use an us account and then do some account switching to get it on to an non EU account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I thought MGS on VITA was the Best thing since sliced bread. Actually one of the best gaming experiences I've had in a long time, and cemented my love of the little machine.

Final fantasy X and X-2 sold seperately on vita :mad:

cloud493 wrote: »
    Final fantasy X and X-2 sold seperately on vita :mad:

Similar to MGS 2&3 HD and Peace Walker then.

TBH I don't mind, I'm only interested in X anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

I assume each individual game will be cheaper than the reported $40 for the PS3 bundle though? Like if they were €20 each that would be fairly sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Anybody hear anything about Terraria being ported to Vita ? Coming to consoles next week so hoping (even if its a small chance) it will be ported. Great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

MGMTea wrote: »
    Anybody hear anything about Terraria being ported to Vita ? Coming to consoles next week so hoping (even if its a small chance) it will be ported. Great game.

Announcement next week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm looking forward to soul sacrifice at the start of may.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've decided that I will be getting a PSVita. The only question now is when. There are two reasons why I've come around to the idea of owning the Vita. One, is all the free games I have for the system from PS+, especially WipeOut. Second, is the future potential of the system with the PS4, which I will certainly buy.

Now there are two reasons why I'm waiting. Firstly, as I mentioned above there is the future compatibility with the PS4 like the demonstrated remote play. But the Vita is missing two triggers. Do you think it likely that Sony will announce a new model with extra triggers or will they just muddle through by implementing a solution with the backtouch for instance.

Second reason is the fact that Japan had a price drop and we haven't yet. So I'm waiting to see if that happens.

Anyone else going for sly cooper?

Anyone else going for sly cooper?

Playing through the PS3 version at the moment for review. A really solid game so far. Gameplay is always changing. If they can translate it fully to the Vita, it's definitely worth getting.

Demo on vita convinced me. Plus its £20 on PSN for both versions.

Demo on vita convinced me. Plus its £20 on PSN for both versions.

Be careful

Not sure about pricing on the UK store but

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time for €29.99 is Vita and PS3

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time for €24.99 is just the Vita version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

weiland79 wrote: »
    I thought MGS on VITA was the Best thing since sliced bread. Actually one of the best gaming experiences I've had in a long time, and cemented my love of the little machine.

After spending the weekend playing the 3rd one my opinion has done a 180. It really is a fantastic game. The amount and length of exposition (Ssh, kids, Daddy needs to find out why he needs to rescue Sokolov. Come back to me in 2 hours…) and the first virtuous mission had been a bit off putting but now that I've got stuck in to it, it's been brilliant.

Otacon wrote: »
    The second one's story is a bit all over the place but the third one is fantastic.
    After spending the weekend playing the 3rd one my opinion has done a 180. It really is a fantastic game. The amount and length of exposition (Ssh, kids, Daddy needs to find out why he needs to rescue Sokolov. Come back to me in 2 hours…) and the first virtuous mission had been a bit off putting but now that I've got stuck in to it, it's been brilliant.

you-re-welcome-en-ffffff

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

With Bioshock being delivered tomorrow, I picked a terrible time to start playing P4G.

Just put about 2 hours into it there and the only word i can think of for it is lovely. Just such a nice experience. Love the look of the game and the story so far. Really looking forward to getting more into it.

After Bioshock of course... which reminds me. Sony pull the finger out and get a Bioshock vita back on track now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

tok9 wrote: »
    With Bioshock being delivered tomorrow, I picked a terrible time to start playing P4G.

Just put about 2 hours into it there and the only word i can think of for it is lovely. Just such a nice experience. Love the look of the game and the story so far. Really looking forward to getting more into it.

After Bioshock of course... which reminds me. Sony pull the finger out and get a Bioshock vita back on track now!

I'm in the same bind dude.

I have BioShock downloading at home but I'm way too into P4G to tear myself away from it. I didn't think I'd get as involved with it as I have but I think I've about 22 hrs down in it and I still wanna go chat and hang out with my buddies not to mind all the other stuff I should be looking after plus getting some study in!

It is one of my most favourite games that I've played in the last year and I still feel like I'm only scratching the surface, there's so many more people to meet!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement