Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Guys are ye grinding much in the dungeons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I love gravity rush so much :3

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

Guys are ye grinding much in the dungeons?

Doing a small bit. I generally go back into the dungeons a second time to beat the shadow on the top floor that has replaced the shadow that was there on the first play through but I haven't gone back a third time.

I think some of the quest items are in specific dungeons but I have only come across one or two so far and I don't think I'd go back through a dungeon just for one of those.
    I'm just after getting past the Kanji dungeon and he has joined the investigation team.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

civilnug wrote: »
    Doing a small bit. I generally go back into the dungeons a second time to beat the shadow on the top floor that has replaced the shadow that was there on the first play through but I haven't gone back a third time.

I think some of the quest items are in specific dungeons but I have only come across one or two so far and I don't think I'd go back through a dungeon just for one of those.
    I'm just after getting past the Kanji dungeon and he has joined the investigation team.

I cant beat the shadow, he keeps doing an ultimate attack that completely wipes out my whole group.

I've come across one or two of those dudes alright. Teddie gave me a strong warning not to open a chest but I did anyway and this dude pops out that lays waste to my group. 1000+ damage to everyone in one go!
    I haven't beat the shadow at the top of Kanji's dungeon yet (just working my way back up through the dungeon at the moment) but after rescuing Kanji I went back to the castle (Yuki's) dungeon and was able to beat the shadow at the top there after a bit of a struggle. I imagine I'll get wiped out at the top of Kanji's dungeon when I get there but I'll jump back later after I gain a few levels.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Spelunky is coming to Vita. A portable version is for me the perfect way to play this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭vex

Finnished pesrona 4 last night :( . have seen the good ending and
    the golden ending
    . will give it a few weeks and start again so I can try get all the trophies :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

What price did people pay for Persona 4 and what chance do people give it of coming on PS plus for nothing?

Really want to play it but don't want to pay anything over 30 for it if there's a chance I'll get it for nothing in the next few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Can't wait for Sly on friday! Its putting me off buying Bioshock this week!

Ill be doing what i did with PS Battle royale. Buying the PS3 disc version from retail, download the vita version , play the PS3 version for the Platinum, trade in PS3 disc and get to keep the Vita version.

Blatter wrote: »
    What price did people pay for Persona 4 and what chance do people give it of coming on PS plus for nothing?

Really want to play it but don't want to pay anything over 30 for it if there's a chance I'll get it for nothing in the next few months.

I paid full wack on PSN. I had a bunch of credit burning a hole in my pocket. It's well worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

cloud493 wrote: »
    Anyone else going for sly cooper?
    Klair88 wrote: »
    Can't wait for Sly on friday! Its putting me off buying Bioshock this week!

Ill be doing what i did with PS Battle royale. Buying the PS3 disc version from retail, download the vita version , play the PS3 version for the Platinum, trade in PS3 disc and get to keep the Vita version.

I wasn't able to test the Vita side of things but TIT (heh) is really quite good IMO. Review here.

I really wanted to try the AR stuff. When I get the Vita version, I will test it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got Persona 4 for 23 euros from playasia last week. You missed the sale by two days.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Got Persona 4 for 23 euros from playasia last week. You missed the sale by two days.

Ah crap. In no rush to play it atm so will just wait until another sale. There's another Jap RPG coming out on PS plus soon isn't there? That'll do for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Sraw

I just finished Persona 4 the other day. Loved it. Not usually a JRPG fan. But I decided to go for it seeing people wouldn't shut up about it in here. So cheers for that :)
    Anyway to the point. It seems there is a spring sale starting on PSN and Persona 2 and 3 will be on sale for the PSP. Are either or both worth getting?

Both are well worth getting, Persona 2 however is a quite a bit different from 3 and 4 but no less a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Playing through Persona 4 myself.

What a great little game to pass the bus Journeys :)

(little as in HUUUUUUUMUNGOUS)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

I really want persona 4, but I'm not paying 50 quid for it from gamestop >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Got it from here myself. Just use the Belfast postal sorting code (BT1 1AA) for free delivery

Persona 2 & Persona 3 or Persona 2 & Trails in the Sky?

Thinking about getting one of these bundles in the sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

In the same boat thinking of getting it off this guy
    http://www.ebay.ie/itm/PERSONA-4-GOLDEN-PS-VITA-USA-VERSION-NEW-FACTORY-SEALED-/321094751274?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item4ac2bd142a

Sly is only 35 quid in symths :) traded in tomb raider for it, happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Just got the sly game for ps3 with the code for the vita game, picked up katamari and ben 10 in smyths for €15 and traded them into gamestop. Sly costs €25 this way :-)

wilser wrote: »
    Just got the sly game for ps3 with the code for the vita game, picked up katamari and ben 10 in smyths for €15 and traded them into gamestop. Sly costs €25 this way :-)

Is sly on the trade two games in deal in gamestop do you know? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Not sure, but the guy in gamestop checked the ben 10 and katamari games from a printed list because they wouldnt go through the computer system. Once he checked the list he gave me the deal

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got trails in the sky,wish I'd gotten persona 2 bundle instead.

What? Trails in the Sky is fantastic!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What I mean is,I wish I'd gotten the trails and persona 2 bundle instead of just trails.

Is it better than Persona 3? Which one would you pick if you had to chose?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Is there a better way to reload in MGS2 than either dying and exiting or restarting the game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement