Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Risk Of Heavy Snow Showers As It Turns Extremely Cold Sunday Night/Monday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭Speak Now

But I am genuinely delira for Waterford getting its fair share - given they missed out in 2010..... woohoo! Enjoy! A lot!

:eek: What if i told you we got plenty in 2010 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Suddenly bringing home the only 4x4 in work seems like a bad idea....enjoy yer lie-in lads !!!

Went for a spin around the County, nice to see Tramore getting a right pasting!
    Very localised.....

Great pics of the prom, it doesn't get more sea level than that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Weathering

Anyone got depth reports? All the pictures I've seen are a few cm's at most. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Drew the curtains at about 5 pm next saw outside at 8 pm and got a shock!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

jackie1974 wrote: »

Im in waterford county and not a bloody flake to be seen : (
    I am on the Dunmore road which is east of the city and was comparing notes with a friend just 4 miles across town earlier and she said they don't have it as bad as us at all.
    Does anyone out there have a copy of that satellite pic where the whole country had a white out in,I think 2011 and Waterford was was left lovely and green.?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

:eek: What if i told you we got plenty in 2010 :P

We sure did Jerry. A quick look at my youtube channel would verify this ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 maltese falcon11

I'm going to have to use the snow plough to get out in the morning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpJdRka2OX4&feature=youtu.be

mike65 wrote: »

It was your "SUN" "SUN" "SUN" post that started it Mike....remember :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

It all stops at Kilmeaden. Head for Tramore for fun !!

Ah feck any chance of it moving further west overnight, was looking forward to having some snow and thought we'd get some for sure as were up in the mountain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 snowtime

A few flakes reaching the ground in Skerries now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

I'm going to have to use the snow plough to get out in the morning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpJdRka2OX4&feature=youtu.be

I think someone was waiting for it to snow ever since you got that. lol.. Nice. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭whitebriar

sticking now in lamberton, arklow.
    Oh its been sticking out the road from you for a while,close to an inch now and lashing down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

Quality.........Want!!!!

We sure did Jerry. A quick look at my youtube channel would verify this ;)

We got a couple of decent falls, the one we missed out on when the polar vortex came south a week before Christmas. We just got bitter cold and frost. If i recall ourselves and Clare missed out. Someone will put up the pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

mike65 wrote: »

Why ? Was there a man in a long trench coat standing at the window? :>

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭john why

just started in D15

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Is there any hope for Dublin for heavy snow tonight
    Me little girl is after been askin me to put the snow on the ground to make snowman

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭Rougies

We got a couple of decent falls, the one we missed out on when the polar vortex came south a week before Christmas. We just got bitter cold and frost. If i recall ourselves and Clare missed out. Someone will put up the pic.

Here ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

whitebriar wrote: »
    Oh its been sticking out the road from you for a while,close to an inch now and lashing down :D

time for another smoke methinks:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭red_bairn

Is there any hope for Dublin for heavy snow tonight
    Me little girl is after been askin me to put the snow on the ground to make snowman

If you ask nicely, maybe the nice people in Waterford will bring you some in a big truck tomorrow. ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Plenty snow in my part of Carlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

whitebriar wrote: »
    Arklow wins again! Looking solid for the southeast

Rougies wrote: »

Wexford hogged it all on us :D classic image.

There was one from end of Nov/start of Dec that i can never find where we were white...honest :p

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Wicklow Weather

Watching Raintoday.co.uk and the Northerly taking hold of showers now in Scotland and Northern England. Showers to the North now in Northerly mode and showers towards Leeds, Manchester and Liverpool still on the NE track. It will kill of any remaining precip by 1am I bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Pelting snow in Camolin, it's so pretty!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Went to play soccer at 9 o clock was a blizzard thewhole way through was right laugh. Still snowing here they seem to be only getting going over wexford and then hitting Waterford

red_bairn wrote: »
    If you ask nicely, maybe the nice people in Waterford will bring you some in a big truck tomorrow. ;)

We better get up early before it melts :P

it is March after all :D

We'll be chasing heat before the month it out ;)

snowy Sunny south east :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

Plenty snow in my part of Carlow.
    cool my parents only in tinahely apparently nearly 5 inches in kilcoole myself got a good covering lashing snow id love wat you have though lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Just popped out the back there for a look and there is light snow falling with some fairly large flakes, with a bit of luck its the start of a decent shower.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement