Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Dtp79 wrote: »
    What time is OP starting with the kango in the morning??

Kango Unchained starts shortly after 9.

I need to pick up the kango at 9. What's this about a safety induction? Surely the hire place won't insist on this? I'm going to watch a few kango operational videos on YouTube. I've some PPE, I'll be grand.

Thinking of showing the hire guy this thread and seeing if I can get it free, if I give him a mention.

No beer tonight as I need a clear head. A confidante in work said he might be up to help me. I got a PM from a IT guy who wants to broadcast the opening, this will not be happening. Depending on what's inside I'll need to remain anonymous. If the previous owners family found out they'd want their share.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,404 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I bet it's full of Nazi gold - hidden safes are always full of Nazi gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

safety induction is a 1 day course ran by Fas for the operation of a Kango :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Son0vagun wrote: »
    A confidante in work said he might be up to help me.

Trust nobody, I tell ya, NOBODY!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭cml387

Free Kango hire for one day has been your ultimate goal from day one, hasn't it OP?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Defiler Of The Coffin

Thread needs Jill Valentine

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    safety induction is a 1 day course ran by Fas for the operation of a Kango :D

Feck that, not doing that. Calling the whole thing off.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Feck that, not doing that. Calling the whole thing off.

Well done everyone :mad::mad::mad:

Op nooooooooooooo course is needed:D

Op will you be filming the event and making a multi million movie out of it?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Kango Unchained starts shortly after 9.

I need to pick up the kango at 9. What's this about a safety induction? Surely the hire place won't insist on this? I'm going to watch a few kango operational videos on YouTube. I've some PPE, I'll be grand.

Thinking of showing the hire guy this thread and seeing if I can get it free, if I give him a mention.

No beer tonight as I need a clear head. A confidante in work said he might be up to help me. I got a PM from a IT guy who wants to broadcast the opening, this will not be happening. Depending on what's inside I'll need to remain anonymous. If the previous owners family found out they'd want their share.
    The only safety induction you need is to clear the street in case that safe was used for ammunition storage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Record it so you can upload the video if there is nothing sensitive?

Yea op film the opening of the safe i feel we all need to see it??:D

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    Yea op film the opening of the safe i feel we all need to see it??:D

Not gonna be a opening if I have to do a induction course. I don't have the time.

no induction course needed op that was a joke:D:D.. all you do is get the Kango and head home:D... tell him your story he will surely give it to you for free?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

Not gonna be a opening if I have to do a induction course. I don't have the time.
    You won't have to do an induction course just to hire it for your own use. Good luck with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

OP should have 24 hours to open it, or permaban from boards.

dlofnep wrote: »
    OP should have 24 hours to open it, or permaban from boards.

I agree! Then I won't have to tell anyone what's in it!

Nooo op we all just want to no:D:D do you not think this thread will go down in history as your best thread ever?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Kango is the way forward. Don't forget ear plugs and a pair of safety glasses. Sunglasses will be great for safety and the jackpot glare.

He's enjoying the power now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,823 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

OP is so wound up!

Relax, it's After Hours. The majority of the posts are for a laugh!

Op i believe in you anyone else with me?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭VEN

This Safe is empty.

^^^^^^^^
    How do you no?:(

Starting a new thread in DIY.

*facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Right OP, in fairness you've been doing a mighty job (not mighty enough for those impatient boardsies!!) considering you have other commitments. we eagerly await Kango Unchained at 9:30am tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Don't do that you'll turn the safe into an attic conversion and we'll never know what's below it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Ah don't do that, over there they will come up with some sane answers, like hook up half inch qualpex with a couple of 310s attached to a monsoon pump to blow the b0llox out of safe! :)

• Advertisement

Isn't Kangogate step 1? Still have to come up with a solution to opening the safe after that?

I've been so engrossed reading this for the last few hours that I forgot that I needed to pee. Hope I don't sneeze on the way to the toilet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement