Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,413 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I hope not kat and michael could happen cause of tommy.

I hope not, mas and zan are good together. I hope be aj and alisha!

What about denise and kim? will they find love?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Lucy upcoming story
    I had a feeling there doing something like this!
    (Hoping this start of re-building of the Beales
    Lucy is concerned after finding a lump on her breast

Also Liam
    will get involved with a gang
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

I wonder how many times Max said 'babe' in that episode?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Max you bloody fool!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought the scenes between Max and Tanya were very good tonight

Gee_G wrote: »
    Max you bloody fool!
    Max and Tanya are not suited at all, they always seem to be at loggerheads and completely lack any love or passion.
    Remember she buried him alive and wasn't she married to someone else recently too? It's not all Max. They got together by him cheating on Bradley's mum with her.
    I think Max would be much happier with Kirsty, but even then he wasn't happy. He's a weird one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

I'm getting fed up with the never ending story concerning Max/Tanya and the constant mistrust/cheating etc. etc. Honestly, I could never understand what is so "attractive" about Max and why he has all these women after him ...and I don't mean in the physical sense (but let's face it, he's no Brad Pitt Or Colin Farrell :D). To me anyway, he is about as charming as a plate of cold spuds!
    Oh god, I think Max is so sexy! My friends think I'm odd having that opinion though.....

lisaj wrote: »
    Max and Tanya are not suited at all, they always seem to be at loggerheads and completely lack any love or passion.
    Remember she buried him alive and wasn't she married to someone else recently too? It's not all Max. They got together by him cheating on Bradley's mum with her.
    I think Max would be much happier with Kirsty, but even then he wasn't happy. He's a weird one.

His scenes with Stacey always sizzled chemistry imo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oh my the drama. I think he had better on screen chemistry with stacey than kirsty. At least he confessed to tanya but will it be enough to save their relationship? But still think they best suited couple they like yin and yang.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Rasheed wrote: »
    Oh god, I think Max is so sexy! My friends think I'm odd having that opinion though.....

You're not alone girl, him now and Cain from Emmerdale and I'd be in my element :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

jobucks wrote: »

You're not alone girl, him now and Cain from Emmerdale and I'd be in my element :D
    Ah feck it Joe, you've deadly taste!

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Why wouldn't Jack and Max not club together and cover Dot's rent to the Council..?

Are there no cars in Walford..?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I was just thinking the same thing:D

casio4 wrote: »
    I was just thinking the same thing:D

You only ever see their cars when they're about to go somewhere. It's the same in Corrie. I wonder where they keep them the rest of the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

You only ever see their cars when they're about to go somewhere. It's the same in Corrie. I wonder where they keep them the rest of the time?

I suspect they keep the kids in them :)

Its the same as "the" bar stool in the Vic! :D

Its the same as "the" bar stool in the Vic! :D

Roxy and Jack's daughter Amy... Never seen. Tommy Moon is forever "upstairs with Jean". What about when Jean is downstairs? I don't know how Tracy puts up with them all.

Max sells them all :p

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Max sells them all :p

I've never seen him sell any, just shouting at mute punters who shake their heads and walk away from the 'lahvly mow-ah'

Roxy and Jack's daughter Amy... Never seen. Tommy Moon is forever "upstairs with Jean". What about when Jean is downstairs? I don't know how Tracy puts up with them all.
    Don't forget poor Oscar too, he disappeared since he was a toddler! Made an appearance last week for dinner or something!

Sure poor aul Tracey doesn't say anything :D

Don't forget poor Oscar too, he disappeared since he was a toddler! Made an appearance last week for dinner or something!

And Kamil!

Herself and Stephen in Fair City should set up a support group for Pub staff who have to work for loopy Landlords...;)

Herself and Stephen in Fair City should set up a support group for Pub staff who have to work for loopy Landlords...;)

And Marie in the Caff putting up with Lucy

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

Why is AJ always listening to music?

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭wordsmithi

I'm getting fed up with the never ending story concerning Max/Tanya and the constant mistrust/cheating etc. etc. Honestly, I could never understand what is so "attractive" about Max and why he has all these women after him ...and I don't mean in the physical sense (but let's face it, he's no Brad Pitt Or Colin Farrell :D). To me anyway, he is about as charming as a plate of cold spuds!

How did he manage to get married three times and have affairs every five minutes?

Baffling.

I think Max had a bit of an Oh s**t moment in the Vic when he saw the crowd with his clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

KatieD508 wrote: »
    Why is AJ always listening to music?

He lives with zainab

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

You only ever see their cars when they're about to go somewhere........

....or run over someone! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement