Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,837 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Cheers but I meant the US site, the Europe site has fcuk all stuff on it

My brother ordered a jersey and some other gear from nflshop.com and had no problem with it as far as I know. Unless you count paying the actual cost of this stuff plus their shipping costs as a problem. But at least you guarantee the quality that way. But yeah dunno why you're having trouble there.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭jj1

I'm 6 ft & bought 2 xxl kids jerseys last year. They are the basic Reebok replicas with printed on names & numbers. They fit perfectly to wear as a normal t shirt.

For Reebok sizing on the better quality ones was different. I have an high quality Giants jersey with stitched on name & numbers & the size is 48 rather than s,m or l. This is too big for me to wear as a tshirt but that's mainly down to its bagginess which seems to be the style of them. The length is fine.

Anyway not sure if that helps much as they're all Reebok that I have.

• Site Banned Posts: 31 moninghaly

Probably going to take the plunge and order a jersey off one of these sites soon, which site is better recommended and has better quality jerseys

hitjerseys or weiketrade?

here is the jersey from weiketrade .it looks awesome
    2942544.jpg2942535.jpg2942519.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Just for anyone who is interested. While not a jersey i bought an bears t-shirt in small from the NFL europe shop and it fitted fine - bit tight but once i gave it a stretch it was grand. Im 5'8, 30inch waist and 68kg.

I also bought a nike bears hoodie in small and it fits like a glove. I'll probably get another one i've my eye on now as really love the other one.

kennyb3 wrote: »
    Just for anyone who is interested. While not a jersey i bought an bears t-shirt in small from the NFL europe shop and it fitted fine - bit tight but once i gave it a stretch it was grand. Im 5'8, 30inch waist and 68kg.

I also bought a nike bears hoodie in small and it fits like a glove. I'll probably get another one i've my eye on now as really love the other one.

I got a Bears hoody for Christmas, not Nike, rather it was from the Fanwear section of the nflshop.com. I'm about 6 foot 1 and 34 waist. Large fits me just about right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Got my jerseys today from jennyloopnfljerseys.com and I am absolutely delighted with them. Quality is excellent except for the odd rogue stitch but that can be easily fixed. Don't have any of the new Nike jerseys to compare but everything looks real. Got a NHL jersey too which is pretty good but have lots of genuine Blackhawk jerseys to compare with but still for the price it's excellent.

aaronm13 wrote: »
    Got a NHL jersey too which is pretty good but have lots of genuine Blackhawk jerseys to compare with but still for the price it's excellent.

Now all you need is some games to wear it during.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Now all you need is some games to wear it during.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the 19th to see games start. This was part of my protest by not buying official NHL merchandise.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭J. Football

For what it's worth, I got a Gronkowski XL jersey from the Nike EU store and a Welker and Larry Fitzgerald jersey (both XL) from JDSports.co.uk. They're waiting for me at home, so I'll throw up a few pictures and let you guys know what the size is like on Friday. I used to be an M in the Reebok jerseys, and at that they were a small bit loose but the way I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

For what it's worth, I got a Gronkowski XL jersey from the Nike EU store and a Welker and Larry Fitzgerald jersey (both XL) from JDSports.co.uk. They're waiting for me at home, so I'll throw up a few pictures and let you guys know what the size is like on Friday. I used to be an M in the Reebok jerseys, and at that they were a small bit loose but the way I like it.

If an M is a tiny bit loose on you, the XL Jersey from the nike EU store will be ridiculously big on you. I've got the Gronk Jersey from the Nike EU store in a Large, and It's very loose on me, I'm 6"4 and about 14 stone.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

I just put an order in on Weiketrade. Can anyone tell the average waiting time for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lads, JD Sports still have those jerseys on sale for £40. I know J.Football posted a separate thread a while back which I found yesterday so decided to have a look and they still have the sale on. Best value I've seen for an official jersey without a doubt.

http://www.jdsports.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?cm_re=&storeId=10151&catalogId=10551&langId=-1&mfpartNumber=&freeText=nfl#q_back2

333d7c6136ca27b4fb1568414a4fde42.png?1357921192

c3517ba1b9524725642fdf9325c995c1.png?1357921243

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

JD going into liquidation - prices are ridiculous. Know a guy who got a good set of golf clubs for €100.

Gweedling wrote: »
    If an M is a tiny bit loose on you, the XL Jersey from the nike EU store will be ridiculously big on you. I've got the Gronk Jersey from the Nike EU store in a Large, and It's very loose on me, I'm 6"4 and about 14 stone.

You're right, they're far too big on me. Luckily both Nike and JD have decent returns policies so I'll just exchange them. Pity, as the quality is excellent. Will never go with one of those knock off sites again once you get the real thing.

Unless of course anyone here wants to buy any of them and save on shipping charges and times. If so, give me a shout - Gronkowski (Home), Welker (Away), Larry Fitzgerald (Home) - all XL. I'll be returning them on Monday otherwise.

Damn it, looks like JD don't have Welker/Fitzgerald in size L anymore. So I'm going to exchange them for Sam Bradford/Roddy White jerseys. Having said that, if anyone wants either of them, I'll take €48 each (they're €80 each on the Nike Store). That's what they cost me from JD, not including the shipping charges, but they're sold out now. The Gronkowski one cost me €80 (excluding shipping) so I'd take that if anyone wants it.

I never get these things right the first time! :o

Edit: Fitzgerald jersey sold. Welker and Gronk still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

I have a Thomas Jones NY Jets jersey which is in very good condition for sale. Yours for a score!

Guys, any idea what size I should go with? With the old Reebok jerseys, M was perfect. It wasn't too tight, and it wasn't too baggy. I could wear a long sleeve top underneath it, it was fine. So I had heard XL was a close match with the Nike jerseys, but obviously that was far too big. Now I'm not sure whether to drop down to just an L, or should I even go with an M? Length doesn't bother me at all. Cheers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Anyone on here selling any jerseys? Looking for a Packers one (for my sins) :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Figured id ask here since a few have used the site...
    Have a hitjersey order incoming, tracked it there and it says it's in portlaoise SDS since this afternoon. Does that mean it's customs bound or it's got past it? If not, how likely am i to be ok?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

I've had 2 order from hitjerseys/shootjerseys get through no problem at all. IIRC the tracking showed arrival at Portlaoise, then clearing customs almost immediately after for dispatch to me. The last order I got before Christmas didn't even mention Customs at all, just "arrived at Portlaoise" followed by en route to customer.... I think you have to be very unlucky to get nabbed, especially if (like me) you only order 5 (or 6) jerseys at the max, keep the overall value well below 150 euro so that there are no bells going off when they see the package. Urban legend (or possible truth) is that only something like one out of every 20 packages gets stopped by Customs once they see it's not drugs or electrical goods from the scanner.... Good luck with the order, hopefully it arrives, throw up a few pics if it does. I'm going to order off shootjerseys again shortly (once the finances recover from the Christmas hammering), have my eye on the Marshawn Lynch So Cal Nike jersey, it is a thing of beauty....

infacteh wrote: »
    I just put an order in on Weiketrade. Can anyone tell the average waiting time for delivery?

usually weiketrade needs to prepar the package in 3 days . sometimes one day. sometimes 3 days . it depends. and if they ship the ems . you should expect it in two weeks about the package . for dhl. it's faster about one week.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

spiralism wrote: »
    Figured id ask here since a few have used the site...
    Have a hitjersey order incoming, tracked it there and it says it's in portlaoise SDS since this afternoon. Does that mean it's customs bound or it's got past it? If not, how likely am i to be ok?

Relax, should be in your door today or tomorrow.

Put up a pic.

Was Footlocker on O'Connell street the only place in Dublin that sells Jerseys? They hadn't any when I was in there yesterday, just wondering if there's anywhere else? Probably not.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

There was a place in the Ilac center that had a few some time ago, only had 2 or 3 though, think some Bengals jersey and some jets jersey too. Not worth going in there to be honest.

Nike Ireland sell them online if you wanted to go down that route..

http://www.nike.com/ie/en_gb/lp/nfl

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lavine7

Very poor selection on the NFL Europe and Nike online stores.

Trying to track down a 49ers #7 jersey at the moment with little success....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Relax, should be in your door today or tomorrow.

Put up a pic.
    carmanard wrote: »
    I've had 2 order from hitjerseys/shootjerseys get through no problem at all. IIRC the tracking showed arrival at Portlaoise, then clearing customs almost immediately after for dispatch to me. The last order I got before Christmas didn't even mention Customs at all, just "arrived at Portlaoise" followed by en route to customer.... I think you have to be very unlucky to get nabbed, especially if (like me) you only order 5 (or 6) jerseys at the max, keep the overall value well below 150 euro so that there are no bells going off when they see the package. Urban legend (or possible truth) is that only something like one out of every 20 packages gets stopped by Customs once they see it's not drugs or electrical goods from the scanner.... Good luck with the order, hopefully it arrives, throw up a few pics if it does. I'm going to order off shootjerseys again shortly (once the finances recover from the Christmas hammering), have my eye on the Marshawn Lynch So Cal Nike jersey, it is a thing of beauty....

Cheers for the info guys.
    My only worry is that it's down as in Portlaoise SDS since yesterday morning so i'm wondering why it's still there..

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

adrian522 wrote: »
    There was a place in the Ilac center that had a few some time ago, only had 2 or 3 though, think some Bengals jersey and some jets jersey too. Not worth going in there to be honest.

Nike Ireland sell them online if you wanted to go down that route..

http://www.nike.com/ie/en_gb/lp/nfl

Yep, it's called ADsports or somesuch, mostly tshirts and stuff at the front, but down the back there's a big selection of baseball and basketball shirts, and 6 or 7 different types of NFL shirts, most around the €40 mark. Giants, Vikings and chargers are some of the selection IIRC, some others I can't remember. worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've put in an order with jennyloopnfljerseys.com, I've got a USC Trojans home jersey coming, and 3 hats :pac: I really like the NFL winter hats!

I'll be doing a youtube video review when I get them, as I've heard if you do that and give a positive review that gets a rake of views she'll send you free stuff to review! But if it's crap, I'm obviously going to say it's crap. Watch this space.

• Advertisement

lavine7 wrote: »
    Very poor selection on the NFL Europe and Nike online stores.

Trying to track down a 49ers #7 jersey at the moment with little success....

Colin Kaepernick ? check out this

http://www.weiketrade.hk/Product/Pro7842.Html

Advertisement