Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lavine7

Cheers for the link. Was hoping to buy from a genuine retailer but might give this a shot.

At €40 delivered its not exactly a bargain over the price of genuine jerseys. Assuming the quality is similar it might be a good price though.

Does this crowd take long to deliver?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

2-3 weeks, quality is good, some folk on here share orders to get free delivery..

If you look back a few pages there are pics of jerseys received from this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Raoul

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I've put in an order with jennyloopnfljerseys.com, I've got a USC Trojans home jersey coming, and 3 hats :pac: I really like the NFL winter hats!

I'll be doing a youtube video review when I get them, as I've heard if you do that and give a positive review that gets a rake of views she'll send you free stuff to review! But if it's crap, I'm obviously going to say it's crap. Watch this space.

Damn, they don't have any Lions hats :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Raoul wrote: »
    Damn, they don't have any Lions hats :(

Yeah they didn't have Jags hats either. I don't really mind wearing another team's hat though so have a Miami Dolphins and Patriots hat coming to compare to the official Steelers sideline beanie I already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭lavine7

Went with a $53 ($25 postage!) one from weiketrade.

With any luck it might arrive in time for the SB! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Jerseys came in the post this morning lads! :D Pics later

Numbers stitched on, odd loose thread but that's all very minor and can be fixed with a scissors/lighter flame. Took all of two weeks and very good quality, fit just fine. Would definitely recommend again. Here's all of them, they're all medium - I'm on the lean side of average build and average height. Pics of me in each individual jersey below:

IMG_0100_zps3f09d458.jpg

IMG_0106_zpsb6ff78b4.jpg
    IMG_0107_zpsf1660b3c.jpg
    IMG_0108_zps573c8d31.jpg
    IMG_0109_zps6124ce79.jpg
    IMG_0110_zps3f11a3e5.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Of the 4 teams jerseys you ordered, 3 have since been knocked out of the playoffs.

The remaining one is a Ravens jersey. Looking well for the Patriots this weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Where did you order them spiralism?

The Redskins one is missing the Redskins name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭TO.

SantryRed wrote: »

Its probably the 80th anniversary jersey.

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    Where did you order them spiralism?

hit-jerseys.com

As TO said, it's the 80th anniversary one, it has the skins logo on the sleeve instead and is maroon with gold lettering as opposed to maroon with white

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Very nice jerseys mate, I'll hopefully be placing an order soon enough. What height are you exactly if you don't mind me asking, as we look similar enough build but I'm still trying to decide what size jersey would fit me best.

Very nice jerseys mate, I'll hopefully be placing an order soon enough. What height are you exactly if you don't mind me asking, as we look similar enough build but I'm still trying to decide what size jersey would fit me best.

Cheers man, i'm 5'11

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

Shirts look class, glad the order got through for you no problems. I had been wondering what the Seahawks shirts look like in the flesh, very hard to judge from the pics on the hitjerseys/shootjerseys site but I'm very tempted now.. Especially as I backed Seattle to beat the handicap the last two weeks in a row & won more than enough money to buy the shirt... Hated the Seahwaks shirts when I saw them first earlier in the year, but they've definitely grown on me....

carmanard wrote: »
    Shirts look class, glad the order got through for you no problems. I had been wondering what the Seahawks shirts look like in the flesh, very hard to judge from the pics on the hitjerseys/shootjerseys site but I'm very tempted now.. Especially as I backed Seattle to beat the handicap the last two weeks in a row & won more than enough money to buy the shirt... Hated the Seahwaks shirts when I saw them first earlier in the year, but they've definitely grown on me....

Yeah the hawks jerseys grew on me a sight. Love the grey alternate kit as you can see. Even nicer in the flesh too. I think that team is destined for great things and i'm a big fan of what Carroll/Wilson is doing so i threw one in!

Hadn't even considered the grey kit (was gonna order the "steel blue" Marshawn Lynch one) until seeing it in the pics, as I say I'm very tempted now. Slight problem being I also love the California Golden Bears Marshawn Lynch shirts too, both the navy & gold (very similar to the Rams shirt) and gold & black jerseys look stunning, much as I admire him as a player I couldn't really justify having 3 (or possibly four!!!) different Marshawn Lynch jerseys!!! Maybe ordering a Tate Seahawks shirt would solve my dilemma, we shall see... I'm a bit OCD about the shirts, I prefer to order one where it's got a 2-digit number on it as it's easier to fold up & store away, have a couple of basketball shirts I got from hitjerseys that have single digit numbers and they're a bit of a mare to keep tidy....

Hadn't even considered the grey kit (was gonna order the "steel blue" Marshawn Lynch one) until seeing it in the pics, as I say I'm very tempted now. Slight problem being I also love the California Golden Bears Marshawn Lynch shirts too, both the navy & gold (very similar to the Rams shirt) and gold & black jerseys look stunning, much as I admire him as a player I couldn't really justify having 3 (or possibly four!!!) different Marshawn Lynch jerseys!!! Maybe ordering a Tate Seahawks shirt would solve my dilemma, we shall see... I'm a bit OCD about the shirts, I prefer to order one where it's got a 2-digit number on it as it's easier to fold up & store away, have a couple of basketball shirts I got from hitjerseys that have single digit numbers and they're a bit of a mare to keep tidy....

Maybe a Richard Sherman jersey? Haters gonna hate...:pac:

Decided last night to have a look at the european NFL store just to see what offers (if any) they have. FML, they are horribly overpriced. Even on sale, the Bears cap I had my eye on was 23 notes with another tenner on top for postage. Sod that for a notion, I saw the same cap on eBay for 26 euro including postage... Or even cheaper again on jennyloopnfljerseys.... Talking of eBay, I found a seller on there who has a whole rake of Majestic Athletic NFL & MLB gear for sale, not exactly cheap (14 pounds for postage!!!) but certainly cheaper & quicker than ordering off the Majestic website... Amateurs & Professionals is the sellers name IIRC, I bought a decent looking Chicago Cubs satin mix hooded jacket off there, due to arrive today or tomorrow, if it's good stuff I might buy a few more pieces, they've got a couple of beautiful heavyweight hoodies & jackets on there....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Decided last night to have a look at the european NFL store just to see what offers (if any) they have. FML, they are horribly overpriced. Even on sale, the Bears cap I had my eye on was 23 notes with another tenner on top for postage. Sod that for a notion, I saw the same cap on eBay for 26 euro including postage... Or even cheaper again on jennyloopnfljerseys.... Talking of eBay, I found a seller on there who has a whole rake of Majestic Athletic NFL & MLB gear for sale, not exactly cheap (14 pounds for postage!!!) but certainly cheaper & quicker than ordering off the Majestic website... Amateurs & Professionals is the sellers name IIRC, I bought a decent looking Chicago Cubs satin mix hooded jacket off there, due to arrive today or tomorrow, if it's good stuff I might buy a few more pieces, they've got a couple of beautiful heavyweight hoodies & jackets on there....

Hold off on buying the hat. I've got 3 hats coming in from Jennyloop, and I also have an official one I bought from ebay for around 26 euro, probably the same guy, and I'll be doing a video review comparing them when they arrive.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Hold off on buying the hat. I've got 3 hats coming in from Jennyloop, and I also have an official one I bought from ebay for around 26 euro, probably the same guy, and I'll be doing a video review comparing them when they arrive.

Sounds good, I'll hold fire on it until I see what the quality is like. I'm sure the OH will be pleased to see me exercising a bit of restraint on the online purchases for a little while!! Anyone else find the jennyloop site a bit slow?? Thought it was my sh1tty wifi but it was the same when I tried at lunchtime in work too...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

Is there anyway to get shipping cheaper with Jenny loop or weiketrade??

Anyone who has facebook if you throw Raven Jerseys into the search he sells all type of jerseys. Just noticed his page on the Superbowl thread as they are sponsoring the Rebels. Looked at it selling jerseys for 35. Sent him a mail asking for full cost etc etc.

TO. wrote: »
    Anyone who has facebook if you throw Raven Jerseys into the search he sells all type of jerseys. Just noticed his page on the Superbowl thread as they are sponsoring the Rebels. Looked at it selling jerseys for 35. Sent him a mail asking for full cost etc etc.

He would be getting 100% mark up on them jerseys no?

Rochey18 wrote: »
    He would be getting 100% mark up on them jerseys no?

No idea, probably. JMR just posted in that thread saying they are most likely the fake ones from Asia.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

TO. wrote: »
    No idea, probably. JMR just posted in that thread saying they are most likely the fake ones from Asia.

According to their site, they are replica jerseys. Anyone looking to buy one or maybe even have a look can go to the rebels superbowl party, they'll have a stall set up selling gear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Gweedling wrote: »
    According to their site, they are replica jerseys. Anyone looking to buy one or maybe even have a look can go to the rebels superbowl party, they'll have a stall set up selling gear.

The pictures are the exact same ones that they use on Weiki, Hit, Jenny etc. You can even spot some of the dodgy sewing.

There are huge retailers in Ireland and the UK selling real jerseys at full price. Colour me dubious that a group of lads in Dublin can get their hands on real, official jerseys and sell them for a third of the price and make a profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭leposean

I've been buying off these guys for a while now and they just launched a Facebook site. Got a Ravens and a Patriots jersey last week.

If they're fake, they're the best I've ever seen.

They must be pretty good cause I see the are sponsoring the Dublin Rebels Superbowl party.

www.facebook.com/raven.jerseys

35euro, can't go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

leposean wrote: »
    I've been buying off these guys for a while now and they just launched a Facebook site. Got a Ravens and a Patriots jersey last week.

If they're fake, they're the best I've ever seen.

They must be pretty good cause I see the are sponsoring the Dublin Rebels Superbowl party.

www.facebook.com/raven.jerseys

35euro, can't go wrong

What's the process of getting a jersey off these? Do they have a website? I did a quick search but Raven Jersey just brings up lots of results for this years Super Bowl champions. :D

Im thinking of getting two jerseys off weiketrade or Jenny loop who seems to have really good ones.

Anyone else looking to order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

Paully D wrote: »
    What's the process of getting a jersey off these? Do they have a website? I did a quick search but Raven Jersey just brings up lots of results for this years runners up.

FYP.:rolleyes:

Advertisement