Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Raoul wrote: »
    I don't know actually. When I read the posts earlier thats the impression I got. Maybe send them a message on Facebook.

tis done.

and as previous poster, sizes?? I know they're fairly massive, anywhere show what the sizes look like, measurements dont really make much sense to me, i'd be a small in a rugby jersey, I imagine even a small in these jerseys will be massive in that case?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Raoul

Look through the thread, there is loads of pictures. I think they get their gear from hitjerseys so look for that name in the post and look for pix.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Raoul wrote: »
    Look through the thread, there is loads of pictures. I think they get their gear from hitjerseys so look for that name in the post and look for pix.

i think small would be a safe bet, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Raoul

i think small would be a safe bet, cheers

Unfortunately its hard to get a small mans unless you get a real jersey. I got XL youths, it is a bit tight though. I am 5'9 and have no extra weight on. If you can get a small mans, let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

If anyone is ordering through hitjersey and needs more people ill jump in too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Justin10

I think im ordering next week either with Weiketrade or hitjerseys.

Are they the same or is one better then the other?
    Thanks.

Rochey18 wrote: »
    I think im ordering next week either with Weiketrade or hitjerseys.

Are they the same or is one better then the other?
    Thanks.

i might go hitjerseys this week, would that arrive by the final?, deleivery says 3 to 8 days... but is that realistic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Here comes moninghaly in 3....2....1....

i might go hitjerseys this week, would that arrive by the final?, deleivery says 3 to 8 days... but is that realistic?

From what I've read,realistically it will take 2 weeks.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭CJC86

Realistically you're probably looking at 3 weeks, 2 weeks would be faster than most people here have got them.

Just thinking what are the chances of new jerseys coming out since Nike didnt really change the design too much except for the Seahawks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

CJC86 wrote: »
    Realistically you're probably looking at 3 weeks, 2 weeks would be faster than most people here have got them.

It took mine just over two weeks but i was surprised at how quickly they came

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭redmond08

Hi guys, looking for a Carolina Panthers Jersey asap, do any of yous know if the Nike Factory Store in Kildare Village has them in Stock or anywhere like Foot Locker etc? Looking for size M. I tried Nike online store http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-581644 but only have it in size L to XXL. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Milty77

Called the Nike Outlet Store in Kildare and the girl said that they dont have any stock of the American Football Jerseys but do plan on getting them in. She said it would be around March before they would have them. No use if you planned to get one for the SuperBowl but will be handy to try on size wise. Would love to get a 9ers jersey for 2 weeks time but not looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭redmond08

Milty77 wrote: »
    Called the Nike Outlet Store in Kildare and the girl said that they dont have any stock of the American Football Jerseys but do plan on getting them in. She said it would be around March before they would have them. No use if you planned to get one for the SuperBowl but will be handy to try on size wise. Would love to get a 9ers jersey for 2 weeks time but not looking good.

Get it from here man http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/?l=shop,san_francisco_49ers

• Registered Users Posts: 21,605 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

So in a bit of a drunken blur last night I bet to a friend that if the Ravens won I'd buy a Ray Rice jersey for the SB.

So I sent off a message to Raven jerseys etc, no reply. Tried again and I finally got a reply telling me to send a final order to a gmail account. Did that too and no reply so sent it off again. Not too keen on handing my money over to a crowd who seem to be hard to get in touch with.

http://www.nfljerseys1stus.com/baltimore-ravens-c-13.html

anyone ordered from here? guy in work was ordering today so a few of us chipped in... see how it goes i guess. 20 odd euro each so wont kill us if its rubbish, and thats for an 'elite' knock off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Ravens jerseys are ceasing trading according to their facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭carmanard

If anyone is ordering from hitjerseys/shootjerseys/jennyloopnfl/weiketrade I'd recommend ordering as soon as possible, Chinese New Year is the 10th of February, there won't be a tap done over there for a fortnight :) I don't trust any of the knock-off sites which copy & paste the same FAQ section talking about "the extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee...", a recipe for disaster if anything arrives at all....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Although I know a guy from another site who used to order footy tops in for €20, and sell them for €30, he made a killing for a few months, all the kids in the area showing up to his house and buying stuff, but the police called one day and confiscated all his stuff and slapped a few fines on him, had to stop. Think he was a boardsie actually.
    Ravens jerseys are ceasing trading according to their facebook

I would reckon a similar thing happened to what I described above. They are upset about Asian jerseys in customs so it was only a matter of time if you are bringing that many into the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

There's a thread over on forum.bodybuilding.com that discusses these types of sites. Guys throw up a lot of pictures - good and bad - of jerseys they receive so it's worth checking out. It's a huge forum so there's hundreds of replies and it's frequently updated. Was reading through it yesterday out of curiosity - a few of them use a site (at work so can't double check but it's something similar to nfljerseys-usa.com I think) and one guy threw up a few pictures, they looked a lot better than most sites. As usual though, I'm sure they are hit and miss. Check out the thread for yourselves, a google of Cheap Jerseys Forum.Bodybuilding should throw it up (again, can't link to it at the moment).

I ordered a jersey off weiketrade yesterday came to 40ish euro and now today I have 3 transactions declined for €120! Luckily it's a O2 prepaid card and I don't have that amount but does anyone know what this is all about.. Other than being a scam that is?!?

Carroller wrote: »
    I ordered a jersey off weiketrade yesterday came to 40ish euro and now today I have 3 transactions declined for €120! Luckily it's a O2 prepaid card and I don't have that amount but does anyone know what this is all about.. Other than being a scam that is?!?

Jebus, that's dodgy stuff... Haven't heard of anyone else getting stung by weiketrade, hope it's just a genuine error... I'm sure Moninghaly will have an explanation :) Payday for me today, off to hit jennyloop with an order, but I think I'll use my 3v card just in case having seen Carroller's story...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

Carroller wrote: »

It depends on how you are paying... I'm guessing you tried to place the same order 3 times.. has 120 actually come out of your account? odds are there was an authorisation issue with your bank, being prepaid, O2 may have changed your limit without telling you. this happened to me recently.

advice, ring O2 credit card and just query the rejection. As I said it was probably an authorisation issue.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I paid with western union when I ordered off them so at least you control the amount of the payment.

Apologies for the panic lads! I tried hit jerseys and when I clicked pay now it just said server error so I tried again same thing, I gave up and ordered off weiketrade and hit jerseys tried to take it today but I never had the funds so that explains it!

Sorry for bad mouthing weiketrade :o

Panic averted... I had the same issue with hitjerseys/shootjerseys, when I tried to pay the page did nothing for 10 minutes, then got "server error". I assumed nothing had happened, order showed unpaid, tried again, same thing. Next thing 6 hours later I get an email confirming my order has been paid!!! Cue a snotty email by me to shootjerseys to sort out WTF was going on, the duplicate order was cancelled, no payment taken for that, two and bit weeks later my jerseys arrived as promised... I thought it was just me it happened to, but a mate of mine ordered off them the other week and the exact same problem for him, down to a tee, but sorted out via email too... TBF, when you're getting 3 or 4 jerseys for less than the price of one screenprinted shirt from the official NFL store (AKA Rip-off Central) I suppose you've got to expect a little bit of inconvenience every now and again :)

http://www.nfljerseys1stus.com/baltimore-ravens-c-13.html

anyone ordered from here? guy in work was ordering today so a few of us chipped in... see how it goes i guess. 20 odd euro each so wont kill us if its rubbish, and thats for an 'elite' knock off

these got shipped yesterday, so hopefully arrive next week. Tho they took a photo of the package... not sure but the jersey looks 'possibly' printed numbers, will post later once i can blur out details... would that be common? ppicture isnt great so i could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

these got shipped yesterday, so hopefully arrive next week. Tho they took a photo of the package... not sure but the jersey looks 'possibly' printed numbers, will post later once i can blur out details... would that be common? ppicture isnt great so i could be wrong

I would love some printed numbers instead of stitched, so please let us know if thats the case!

Advertisement