Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Good tip

Anyone up for a bulk order? :)

I'm after a white away Ray Lewis and a home red Eric Berry

That's two

Anyone else in?

I may be interested in a RG3 jersey,

Pics of my Brady Jersey from FootLocker below. Got a Small one, Was planning on wearing it over a hoodie and its a snug fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,853 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Quick question. Was looking at getting a reebok replica jersey from the nfl online shop, as they are available very cheap and I can get free shipping while I'm in the states...also they offered me fifteen percent off for my birthday this week. My issue is, are the reebok replicas any good? The description says it is a kind of mesh fabric. If its what I think that is, I don't think I like that, looks cheap and feels a bit weird, they were selling them in tj maxx. Or are they decent can anyone tell me?

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm not sure if the ones in TJ Maxx were real or what. Either way they were kind of tatty. Anyone have a genuine NFL replica Reebok? Are they nice/durable, or do they have a kind of flimsy feel to them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Ordered some Bear's jerseys off Jennynfljerseys.com yesterday will post up pics if I get them. Was just reading some posts on the soccer forum about customs in the UK intercepting jerseys coming from the far east then receiving letters off Nike etc saying their counter-fit jerseys will be destroyed.

Just gonna leave this here, this is another version of jennynfljerseys except you can pay by visa on this one.

http://www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Just gonna leave this here, this is another version of jennynfljerseys except you can pay by visa on this one.

http://www.jennyloopnfljerseys.com/

Looking at their YouTube channel and the jerseys look pretty sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Regarding Hitjerseys and size, are they all generally very oversized or do they fit well? I'd normally take a medium, i'm average/thinnish build and average height, so how big would their mediums be does anybody know? It says 48 on the site but i was under the impression that's very big? I've an order ready to go, i just don't want five tents

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

spiralism wrote: »
    Regarding Hitjerseys and size, are they all generally very oversized or do they fit well? I'd normally take a medium, i'm average/thinnish build and average height, so how big would their mediums be does anybody know? It says 48 on the site but i was under the impression that's very big? I've an order ready to go, i just don't want five tents
    I ordered a Medium Game Day Jersey from Hitjerseys.

Like you, Im average hight average weight (though a little bigger the last few days :P ) and would wear Medium tShirts, Hoodies etc. Its a little big, but perfect for an NFL jersey. Not so big that it would look rediculous, I can still wear it under a hoodie, and at a stretch over a hoodie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

DDC1990 wrote: »
    I ordered a Medium Game Day Jersey from Hitjerseys.

Like you, Im average hight average weight (though a little bigger the last few days :P ) and would wear Medium tShirts, Hoodies etc. Its a little big, but perfect for an NFL jersey. Not so big that it would look rediculous, I can still wear it under a hoodie, and at a stretch over a hoodie.

Sound man, il probably go with that so, i'll put up pics when i eventually get them sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

Quick question. Was looking at getting a reebok replica jersey from the nfl online shop, as they are available very cheap and I can get free shipping while I'm in the states...also they offered me fifteen percent off for my birthday this week. My issue is, are the reebok replicas any good? The description says it is a kind of mesh fabric. If its what I think that is, I don't think I like that, looks cheap and feels a bit weird, they were selling them in tj maxx. Or are they decent can anyone tell me?

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm not sure if the ones in TJ Maxx were real or what. Either way they were kind of tatty. Anyone have a genuine NFL replica Reebok? Are they nice/durable, or do they have a kind of flimsy feel to them?

Here's the Arizona Cardinals Reebok jersey I got from the states and its quality!!! :D There's mesh on most of the jersey except the shoulders and sides and it doesn't seem like it would tear very easily, i.e. it looks as durable as any other jersey.
    It feels deadly alright when air goes through the mesh and it'd be great for hot humid days, which I suppose are hard for us to come by. It is a lovely jersey, and in the end it's and NFL jersey. It was well worth it for the 30 euro's :D

I haven't seen the jerseys in TKMaxx but I can tell you that the Reebok jerseys don't look cheap at all to me!

8318309141_63a9e02e31_m.jpg

8319368116_5eed3c6af6_m.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,853 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Thanks for that king cobra, more or less what I was hoping and expecting. Not sure if I have the time left in the states to get it delivered before I leave, but as birthday presents to myself go, this would be a good one for thirty dollars or so alright.

EDIT: Looks like I wont get anything delivered before leaving here. Anyway I have a bad feeling there might be a few bargains to be had on Bears jerseys come Monday. :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

My Te'o/Gholson ND jersey arrived today along with a Clay Matthews Packers jersey and the quality is ridiculously good for 25 dollars. Will definitely be using Weiketrade again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Raoul

SantryRed wrote: »
    My Te'o/Gholson ND jersey arrived today along with a Clay Matthews Packers jersey and the quality is ridiculously good for 25 dollars. Will definitely be using Weiketrade again.

Mine too!!! After all my worrying. One of the tee shirts from hit jerseys is a bit dodgy though, the detail on the front is not exactly in the middle, really annoying to wear actually. The rest are great though, especially for 29 dollars.

Santry, who do you actually support?

Any chance of a pic please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Oh this arrived the other day....weiketrade...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭Raoul

madalig12 wrote: »
    Oh this arrived the other day....weiketrade...

Eh...looks great....:p

• Site Banned Posts: 31 moninghaly

SantryRed wrote: »

their champion Te'o jersey is ready for order now .:D just placed my order

http://www.weiketrade.hk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Probably going to take the plunge and order a jersey off one of these sites soon, which site is better recommended and has better quality jerseys

hitjerseys or weiketrade?

Probably going to take the plunge and order a jersey off one of these sites soon, which site is better recommended and has better quality jerseys

hitjerseys or weiketrade?

I've ordered off both now and I do think Weiketrade is slightly better quality. It's also cheaper delivery as far as I know!

• Advertisement

Te'o Jersey:

img1175z.jpg

img1178zi.jpg

img1177vo.jpg

img1180rv.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

That looks great Ben.
    When he ends up as a Titan i'll pick one up..

Clay Matthews Jersey:

img1181rb.jpg

img1184ue.jpg

img1185w.jpg

img1182qq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

Hi folks,

Has anyone here ever ordered anything from NFL official shop to Eire? There telling me they deliver here but I can't actually complete the transaction and there customer service section are shockin!

Also anyone ever ordered from football fanatics.com? Any issues, is there stuff legit, cause there chargin legit prices?

Cheers

Hi folks,

Has anyone here ever ordered anything from NFL official shop to Eire? There telling me they deliver here but I can't actually complete the transaction and there customer service section are shockin!

Also anyone ever ordered from football fanatics.com? Any issues, is there stuff legit, cause there chargin legit prices?

Cheers

Yeah I ordered off the Nike Europe shop and they delivered to Donegal no problem. Don't know about FF.

Raoul wrote: »
    Eh...looks great....:p

Admit it...you love it and want one..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭PokeHerKing

madalig12 wrote: »

Yeah I ordered off the Nike Europe shop and they delivered to Donegal no problem. Don't know about FF.

Cheers but I meant the US site, the Europe site has fcuk all stuff on it

Cheers but I meant the US site, the Europe site has fcuk all stuff on it

Ok, I can't help you on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paddymb

howiya lads, going to be picking up one of these for my young lad but have no idea how the sizing works. He's about 5'11 and wears a small in tshirts so would the mens medium be massive on him? or would an xl youth be too small?
    cheers

• Advertisement

paddymb wrote: »
    howiya lads, going to be picking up one of these for my young lad but have no idea how the sizing works. He's about 5'11 and wears a small in tshirts so would the mens medium be massive on him? or would an xl youth be too small?
    cheers

I'm 5'8', bought an official small men's an its a tad long, maybe a med for him would be right.

Advertisement