Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

City game in doubt now

BREAKING NEWS
    Some breaking news to bring you. Police have found what they describe as a "suspect package" in a car park close to the Emirates Stadium and have cordoned off the ground prior to the Premier League match between Arsenal and Manchester City. The match is due to kick-off at 4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

City game in doubt now

BREAKING NEWS
    Some breaking news to bring you. Police have found what they describe as a "suspect package" in a car park close to the Emirates Stadium and have cordoned off the ground prior to the Premier League match between Arsenal and Manchester City. The match is due to kick-off at 4pm.

I think it's going ahead. People are being let into the stadium now...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The Lambert tip has left me up for the day, so on to tomorrow.

What's the thoughts on RVP score and United win at 13/8?

That'll do nicely :)

Tempted by Theo to score and Arsenal to win for the next game...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

That'll do nicely :)

Tempted by Theo to score and Arsenal to win for the next game...
    5/1 special on that w/cast with PP at the moment, haven't decided on my own bets yet, Citeh need to have a go which could leave them exposed at the back. Or, they could be boring and not have a go at all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Can't see the special. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Arsenal v Man City
    Javi Garcia to be shown a card 5/2 Betfred

• Registered Users Posts: 53,976 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Iv gone for city over 1.5 goals @ 6/5

Its a must win for both teams I feel and since city are the better team here, they should come out firing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

Radonman wrote: »
    While scouring the betting site etc for a few bets for the weekend, one bet caught my eye - Man Utd over 1.5 goals with Boyles @ 4/5 :D(other have it as low as 13/20- Boyles best by far), Man Utd have covered this bet in 14/16 of their home PL games and in 5/7 of their home ties v Pool - Plus when you factor in the Van Persie goal machine this looks tasty. Was considering lumping on a Utd win but @ 10/11 and with Utd conceding plenty (bar the last 2 league games) i'd prefer this option.

I will also be having a nice bet on Notts County to account for Portsmouth @ evens and a little bit on Notts County (-1) @ 14/5 - BOTH team have financial issues but as well pointed out here lately Pompey are in dire straights and to add to that 4 more player have been told the contracts will not be renewed after the weekend (Mustapha Dumbuya, Jon Harley, Brian Howard, and Lee Williamson - the four biggest earners at the club), they will play but they can't be that motivated though. Notts County missing Lee Huges and their Captain Bishop but surely they can beat a poor Pompy. Notts County unbeaten in their last 20 away too

Was well peed off yesterday with the Pompy game as it tied up a fair amount of cash but the Utd result more than made up for it - Boyles got that one seriously wrong:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Can't see the special. :confused:

Listed as enhanced win cast there on the main page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Gone for over 2.5 goals in the Arsenal/City game. Only 4/6, though.

• Advertisement

magherakid wrote: »
    Arsenal v Man City

Great bet - I rang PP and best i got was 6/4:(

Interesting news on Zaha too
    http://sportsnewsireland.com/soccer/soccer_irish/knowing-me-knowing-you-zaha-crystal-palace-youngster-lets-slip-on-twitter-where-hes-signing-2013-01-13/

1/4 with Betvictor if anyone is interested

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Napoli v Palermo
    Napoli -1 21/20
    Napoli to score in both halves 1/1
    Napoli coming of a nice 4-1 victory against Roma while Palermo have not
    won away in 14 matches

boom both bets in 3-0 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

fancy BTTS in Nice vs Valenciennes @ 1.80

2 attacking teams and Nice are missing a few players including their 1st choice GK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

Radonman wrote: »
    Great bet - I rang PP and best i got was 6/4:(

Interesting news on Zaha too
    http://sportsnewsireland.com/soccer/soccer_irish/knowing-me-knowing-you-zaha-crystal-palace-youngster-lets-slip-on-twitter-where-hes-signing-2013-01-13/

1/4 with Betvictor if anyone is interested

Careful. That's for club after January transfer window. He'll almost definitely stay with Palace on loan until summer so all bets would be losers.

Careful. That's for club after January transfer window. He'll almost definitely stay with Palace on loan until summer so all bets would be losers.

lol, not on you nelly would i be betting on that - I was on my mobile so i could not put this :rolleyes:at the end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53,976 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    Iv gone for city over 1.5 goals @ 6/5

Its a must win for both teams I feel and since city are the better team here, they should come out firing

Easy like a sunday morning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

AC Milan
    Barca
    A. Madrid -1

Treble @ 3.9/1

looks ok to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Why Atleti-1 if you don't mind me asking? I got hosed on them the other night when they were toothless in front of goal.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,546 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Why Atleti-1 if you don't mind me asking? I got hosed on them the other night when they were toothless in front of goal.

join the club, have them, AC and barca to win with arsenal to score.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    join the club, have them, AC and barca to win with arsenal to score.

Every time I tip a bet in here I get hosed and I'm now suspicious I'm scudding myself so I'm not going to say what I'm on for the rest of the night. Just keen to hear people's thoughts on Atleti, because I generally like them and they ought to win this one at a canter one would think, but after midweek, I'm nervous of lumping on, especially in a multiple.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Radamel back?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,546 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Every time I tip a bet in here I get hosed and I'm now suspicious I'm scudding myself so I'm not going to say what I'm on for the rest of the night. Just keen to hear people's thoughts on Atleti, because I generally like them and they ought to win this one at a canter one would think, but after midweek, I'm nervous of lumping on, especially in a multiple.

I have backed them to win tonight- but I would stay away from the -1 ( personally)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Radamel back?
    Should be.
    1 match ban for his 5th yellow served last week.

Radamel back?

Should be and they should have a fully fit squad to choose from aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭slattsteen

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I have backed them to win tonight- but I would stay away from the -1 ( personally)

im on falcao score/win 1/2, was suspended last game, he's overdue now. cant see them not winning

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 988 ✭✭✭deadeye187

Ath -1 well with real only drawing i think they will push in this game! i could be wrong, that would not be new..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

Arsenal v Man City

Just got booked for dissent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Wasn't the midweek game a 2nd leg cup game and they were pretty much already through? Wouldn't read much into that game if so, I'd say they should win tonight handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Liverpool to finish 7th - 10th in the table 11/10, thoughts?
    Im thinking top 4

1. United
    2. City
    3. Chelsea
    4. Spurs/Arsenal
    5. Spurs/Arsenal
    6. Everton/Swansea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

fancy BTTS in Nice vs Valenciennes @ 1.80

2 attacking teams and Nice are missing a few players including their 1st choice GK.

5 goals were scored... and Valenciennes couldn't even get one :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement