Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread v3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,038 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I dont see that match on bet365?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

World club friendlies

World club friendlies

Im blind thanks TB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

Vitesse club friendly at 3, cheers to infor for the heads up,

Took Asian -1.5,-2 @1.7

And silly bets on cs 5-0,6-0,7-0 @ 19.00, 30.00 and 51.00

asian is money back if they win by 2 you win if they win by more then 2 is it

rossit wrote: »

asian is money back if they win by 2 you win if they win by more then 2 is it

Exactly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

So are United too good @20/21 not to back?

I cant see a reason not to lump on here tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Matt_Trakker

St-Étienne v Toulouse FC

7/8 home St Etienne games -2.5
    7/8 away Toulouse games -2.5

Toulouse haven't score in any of their last 4 away games.
    Under 2.5 1.60
    St Etienne Clean Sheet 2.25

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    So are United too good @20/21 not to back?

I cant see a reason not to lump on here tbh
    Its great price alright even from a Liverpool perspective :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 213 ✭✭rambojon

definately a lump on job for me... 7wins from last 8 against pool allied to fact united are flyin at present....10\11 with spoils .. get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭sniffingchimp

QPR vs Tottenham

Tottenham - 1 @ 21/10

Betting pretty big on this one :)

• Advertisement

Vitesse club friendly at 3, cheers to infor for the heads up,

Took Asian -1.5,-2 @1.7

And silly bets on cs 5-0,6-0,7-0 @ 19.00, 30.00 and 51.00

Vitesse 25 goals in their last 4 games before today, :mad:

1 - 0 to Algerian mugs

• Registered Users Posts: 12,046 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Are Wolves worth a punt tonight with a new manager in at home to Blackburn who have no manager yet?? Maybe a double of PSG -1 4/9 and Wolves double Chance 4/11
    And a small double of dnb on Lens and Nantes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Are Wolves worth a punt tonight with a new manager in at home to Blackburn who have no manager yet?? Maybe a double of PSG -1 4/9 and Wolves double Chance 4/11

I like Blackburn tonight myself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,673 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I like Blackburn tonight myself.

Hope not...on a Wolves/Bilbao double...I'll have to top up the account for the weekend if it loses:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Hope not...on a Wolves/Bilbao double...I'll have to top up the account for the weekend if it loses:(

I wouldnt mind me! But I also like Rayo Vallecano! :D so only one of us will be happy by the end of tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Radonman

While scouring the betting site etc for a few bets for the weekend, one bet caught my eye - Man Utd over 1.5 goals with Boyles @ 4/5 (other have it as low as 13/20- Boyles best by far), Man Utd have covered this bet in 14/16 of their home PL games and in 5/7 of their home ties v Pool - Plus when you factor in the Van Persie goal machine this looks tasty. Was considering lumping on a Utd win but @ 10/11 and with Utd conceding plenty (bar the last 2 league games) i'd prefer this option.

I will also be having a nice bet on Notts County to account for Portsmouth @ evens and a little bit on Notts County (-1) @ 14/5 - BOTH team have financial issues but as well pointed out here lately Pompey are in dire straights and to add to that 4 more player have been told the contracts will not be renewed after the weekend (Mustapha Dumbuya, Jon Harley, Brian Howard, and Lee Williamson - the four biggest earners at the club), they will play but they can't be that motivated though. Notts County missing Lee Huges and their Captain Bishop but surely they can beat a poor Pompy. Notts County unbeaten in their last 20 away too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Double of PSGwin and Blackburn double chance @ 1.79 for me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

PSG :
    Sirigu - Jallet, Alex, Thiago Silva, Maxwell - Lucas, Thiago Motta, Matuidi, Pastore - Lavezzi, Ibrahimovic.

Ajaccio :
    Ochoa - B. André, Maire, Poulard, Saad, Bouhours - Lasne, Pierazzi, Sammaritano - Eduardo, Mutu.

absolutely ridiculous that Alex starts ahead of Sakho, I have a feeling PSG will concede because of him :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Lucas should really run riot here, going to back him at evens to score at any time.

Edit: 11/10 on PP

• Advertisement

:eek: Forgot about Lucas..This is his debut yes? Fancy him to score so.. Will watch this game now...

Any player to score 2 or more in PSG v Ajaccio later @ 3.25

Have taken this with Ibra Lavezzi and Mutu on the pitch.

Odds dropped to 3.10 thou

:eek:Forgot about Lucas..This is his debut yes? Fancy him to score so.. Will watch this game now...

Yup.

Las is that the defensive Ajaccio lineup?

Headshot wrote: »
    Las is that the defensive Ajaccio lineup?

Yea 5 at the back with one defender who has played only once this season. There should be lots of goals in this game :)

Lens (vs Arles Avignon) @ 1.83

I don't like betting on the French 2nd division but this looks a really good bet. Lens are unbeaten in their last 13 games, they play really good football and have the largest fan base in the league, they need to win games like this if they want to get promoted.
    Arles Avignon are hard to beat cuz they play with 5 at the back, they're coming off an embarrassing 2-0 defeat vs a 7th division team in the cup, while Lens knocked out a Ligue 1 team.

FT 0-0 Lens were by far the better team but just couldn't score :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Going hard on spurs to score 2 or more goals tomorrow at 5/6 with spoilsports.
    Afraid to back them to win but i firmly believe they will score 2 or more.

Double of PSGwin and Blackburn double chance @ 1.79 for me

psg were 1/6, sickening:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Will Inter Milan win tomorrow night? :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,673 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Will Inter Milan win tomorrow night? :o

Well, they are 2/7 as against 17/2 but PSG were 1/6...they should win:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement