Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - THE MEGATHREAD!!! - DON!! DON!!! DONNNNN!!!! *READ Mod Note in OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Mcofferon

Was browsing this morning and spotted a pair of winter (mild winter) BIB Tights in the Stephens Green store.

XL only and just the 1 pair of Briko Tourer tights. http://shop.briko.com/webstore/TOURER-BIB-BLACK-RED-22716
    T K Maxx price €22.99 :)

Not my size so called into the Carrickmines store to see if they had any in medium. Again just the 1 pair and again XL, but should suit some of you. Quality looked good but you wouldn't get artic protection from them.

Last seen in the shorts section of Stephens green and the track suit bottoms section in Carrickmines.

Feck all else there cycling wise though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Mcofferon wrote: »
    Was browsing this morning and spotted a pair of winter (mild winter) BIB Tights in the Stephens Green store.

XL only and just the 1 pair of Briko Tourer tights. http://shop.briko.com/webstore/TOURER-BIB-BLACK-RED-22716

Not my size so called into the Carrickmines store to see if they had any in medium. Again just the 1 pair and again XL, but should suit some of you. Quality looked good but you wouldn't get artic protection from them.

Last seen in the shorts section of Stephens green and the track suit bottoms section in Carrickmines.

Was in the Carrickmines store last night and didn't see them? Shame tkmaxx is so clustered :( :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Decathalon in Northern Ireland are selling the Tacx Satori Pro for £129.99 which works out at €158.72 according to Xe.com.

The only drawback is you need an NI address to get it delivered to there and delivery is £9.99.

I said this to my LBS and they couldn't believe it. They said Decathalon are selling it cheaper than they can buy it in for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

Lemlin wrote: »
    Decathalon in Northern Ireland are selling the Tacx Satori Pro for £129.99 which works out at €158.72 according to Xe.com.

The only drawback is you need an NI address to get it delivered to there and delivery is £9.99.

I said this to my LBS and they couldn't believe it. They said Decathalon are selling it cheaper than they can buy it in for.

Parcel Motel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Mcofferon wrote: »

Cheers, just sent the wife to TK Maxx in town and after much searching she found them for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Zyzz wrote: »

Parcel Motel :)

I work with a girl from NI so can just get it delivered to hers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Evanscycles.com have free delivery to Ireland on small stuff & get £20 off a £40 spend by using JAN20. I'm not sure what the exclusions are.
    Bargain or what!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Max_Charger

snubbleste wrote: »
    Evanscycles.com have free delivery to Ireland on small stuff & get off a spend by using JAN20. I'm not sure what the exclusions are.
    Bargain or what!

Assos bib shorts for €118 delivered, lovely jubbly! Thank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

Assos bib shorts for €118 delivered, lovely jubbly! Thank you very much!

Which ones you going for? I want some, not sure of which ones

G rock wrote: »
    Which ones you going for? I want some, not sure of which ones

After doing a bit of searching here, a lot recommend the Uno's, so decided on them. Helps that they're the cheapest too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Ryath

Evanscycles.com have free delivery to Ireland on small stuff & get £20 off a £40 spend by using JAN20. I'm not sure what the exclusions are.
    Bargain or what!

Thanks very much
    Pair of Look Keo Classics for €34.30 Steal!:D
    Back now to see if I can use the code again.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Bargain or what!

Any idea when this expires ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,384 ✭✭✭Ryath

Zorba wrote: »
    Any idea when this expires ?

8th Jan
    Seems to good to be true
    Was able to use it again got moon shield rear light for £20
    Some serious value if your basket is just over the £40 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Arthurdaly

Set of Gatorskins for 33 euro, moonshield rear light 25 euro.
    Will try for some more smallish items after I have browsed a little!

Wonder how many times the promotional code will work?!

Thanks Op.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Arthurdaly wrote: »
    Set of Gatorskins for 33 euro, moonshield rear light 25 euro.
    Will try for some more smallish items after I have browsed a little!

Wonder how many times the promotional code will work?!

Thanks Op.

Where are you getting those prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭Arthurdaly

godtabh wrote: »

Where are you getting those prices?

Evanscycles.com using the promo code jan20.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Brad768

Was just randomly browsing CRC and saw these TT bars for €103 (rrp €203).
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=49321
    Don't know much about TT equipment but seems like it could be a cheap(ish) way to get into TT racing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

Bargain or what!

Pair of Assos Rain gloves for 37.00 Delivered, going see what other bargains are to be had. Will stock up on tyres and tubes for sure with this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭Zorba

Ryath wrote: »

8th Jan
    Seems to good to be true
    Was able to use it again got moon shield rear light for £20
    Some serious value if your basket is just over the £40 mark.

Nice one, was looking at a pair of marathon plus tyres and rim tape earlier on today on a German site and think it was coming to 63 quid minus a 10 quid voucher I have. Just ordered the same things off Evans for 43 quid saving 24 to yos :)

Happy New year bud ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

Looks like we have been rumbled guys.........Evans seem to no longer be honouring this offer.

I'm getting a message saying:
    Sorry, the promotion code you entered was not recognised

I hope they honour any orders placed up to this point

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

TheBlaaMan wrote: »
    Looks like we have been rumbled guys.........Evans seem to no longer be honouring this offer.

Same here, but it worked once. Wonder will they honour the order I did get in??

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

glad I got in before the lock :-)

I hope they honour any orders placed up to this point

If something appears too good to be true...

My order is coming up as successful with no change in price so I hope they will honour it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭letape

Zorba wrote: »

Nice one, was looking at a pair of marathon plus tyres and rim tape earlier on today on a German site and think it was coming to 63 quid minus a 10 quid voucher I have. Just ordered the same things off Evans for 43 quid saving 24 to yos :)

Happy New year bud ;)

Code coming up as being invalid now. Seems I was too late!

Edit - just noticed I wasn't the first for this not to work. Was too good to be true!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭guym

Bargain or what!

Castelli rain jacket & box of 30 SIS energy bars for a little over 50 snots. Thanks Snubbleste, looks like I got in before the code was pulled:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭jimm

Just ordered a pair of Specialized S-Works Road Shoes White 2012 from here http://www.hargrovescycles.co.uk/products.asp?category=Shoes&product=S-Works Road Shoes White - 2012

Only sizes 41 & 46 left in stock.

£120stg + £8.50stg del. to Ireland. Comes to approx. €158 :)
    I have a pair of these from 2009 with around 20,000km in them and just love them. Plenty of wear left in them too. Think I'll keep the new ones for the summer.

I was looking at the Cycleways sale. They have the 2013 model only, but no reduction on them. http://www.cycleways.com/store/department/29/Shoes/

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Walnutsink

Got a voucher for ChainReactionCycles.com £10 off when you spend £75 or more with a delivery today, not gonna use it so its there if someone wants it. Only valid for two weeks from today.

Code: 743R3I5G

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭clog

I'll take it thanks was about to order tyres anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭hiDEhi

Anyone see any deals on tubes multibuys? My stocks are running very low.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

hiDEhi wrote: »
    Anyone see any deals on tubes multibuys? My stocks are running very low.

This was posted in another thread yesterday. http://planetxireland.com/products-page/deals-of-the-week/5-tubes-for-e20/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement