Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love/Hate [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Tommy has a Facebook page :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

Robert Sheehan is going to be on Tom Dunne's show on Newstalk shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Anyone else think Darren sounded even more Portlaoisey than usual last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

He does some great acting, then you catch him presenting some piece
    of **** like 'Other Voices Live' on rte.

Nothing wrong with Other Voices really. Gillen is a massive music fan hence he's doing it because he wants to rather than he's getting a huge amount for it I'd say.
    Tinker13 wrote: »
    I think Fran is comedy gold... wouldn't like to bump into him in real life tho.

He's a bit mad but sound and really friendly (the actor that is).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,305 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

it usually hits the rte player at about 11.30 pm on the night it's aired

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Skerries wrote: »
    it usually hits the rte player at about 11.30 pm on the night it's aired

No it's not there the last show on the player is a week in politics - any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

deelite wrote: »
    No it's not there the last show on the player is a week in politics - any ideas?

When i go to www.rte.ie/player - it's on the very front page - largest picture/link on the homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Mr Velo wrote: »
    When i go to www.rte.ie/player - it's on the very front page - largest picture/link on the homepage.

I'm trying to watch it via the UPC on demand box (that shouldnt make a difference should it?)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I'm trying to watch it via the UPC on demand box (that shouldnt make a difference should it?)
    On Demand can be glitchy at the best of times from my experience...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Fran and Aido have to be my two favourite characters so far :D, have a serious soft spot for the two of them, they ease the tension so well in some scenes. I was just thinking about the last scene where Debbie leaves the flower and note on the table besdie Tommy. What will Siobhan make of it when she sees it? She'll become even more depressed. Almost certain that something will happen between Siobhan and Darren.
    Dano is a fairly rough character. The IRArrrrrr man is clearly has no control over his temper get out of hand. I also wondered about Georgina and the box of money. Does it mean that Dano is in total control of the money in the house and that she has to ask his permission to buy anything (He immediately attacked her when he saw she was wearing new underwear)?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Robert Sheehan is going to be on Tom Dunne's show on Newstalk shortly.

I hope he doesnt "just get a load of grenades and bombs and blow them up"..

I hope he doesnt "just get a load of grenades and bombs and blow them up"..

He is a flute the way he went into a pub full of the RA and drew attention to himself like that knowing that the likes of Dano for starters is a total nutjob and Dano is just one of many of them. Im was confident he would make it to next series but now im not so sure he'll see the end of this series.

Fran and Nidge starting to think he is a liability now and could well dispose of him. His only trump card yet could be his 'friendship' with Lizzie the mad RA bint.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Fran and Aido have to be my two favourite characters so far :D, have a serious soft spot for the two of them, they ease the tension so well in some scenes. I was just thinking about the last scene where Debbie leaves the flower and note on the table besdie Tommy. What will Siobhan make of it when she sees it? She'll become even more depressed. Almost certain that something will happen between Siobhan and Darren.
    Dano is a fairly rough character. The IRArrrrrr man is clearly has no control over his temper get out of hand. I also wondered about Georgina and the box of money. Does it mean that Dano is in total control of the money in the house and that she has to ask his permission to buy anything (He immediately attacked her when he saw she was wearing new underwear)?

I thinks it was a tissue not a note.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Can somebody remind me... Darren was meant to shoot somebody in the pub at the end of season 2 but instead turned and killed John Boy. Who was he meant to shoot?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

mloc123 wrote: »
    Can somebody remind me... Darren was meant to shoot somebody in the pub at the end of season 2 but instead turned and killed John Boy. Who was he meant to shoot?

Aido, I think.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 12,305 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I watched it last night on the player and heres the link

jaysis that Debbie does Dublin scene at the start was a bit full on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

el diablo wrote: »
    Aido, I think.

Yeah, wasn't Aido supplying JB's girlfriend with drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

Yeah, wasn't Aido supplying JB's girlfriend with drugs.

And lashing it into her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭Imhof Tank

Just thinking about the Aido / Darren fish discussion - it was probably a "royale with cheese" type thing, characters involved in grotesque deeds casually discussing trivia like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Imhof Tank wrote: »
    Just thinking about the Aido / Darren fish discussion - it was probably a "royale with cheese" type thing, characters involved in grotesque deeds casually discussing trivia like that.

Was it not because they were simply stoned and talking nonsense while chilling infront of the aquarium ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Was it not because they were simply stoned and talking nonsense while chilling infront of the aquarium ?

Yes, I've been told by reliable sources that people talk **** when stoned.

Lisha wrote: »
    Tommy has a Facebook page :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I really felt my age reading the girlz comments as well as needing a translater
    Heard Robert Sheehan on radio with tom dunne this morning he gave nothing away at all
    Looking forward to Sunday already

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Can somebody tell me why Nidge is working with Fran now? He seems to really trust him. From what I remember Fran was trying to kill John Boy in retaliation for his wife getting disfigured in the petrol bomb. Does Fran just work with Nidge as thanks for finishing John Boy off? He seems to really respect him as well. After Tommy was hammered with the golf club, Fran asked Nidge was it ok to take him to the hospital!

Nidge and Fran always got on. It was Nidge made the introduction between him and John Boy and he tried to intervene with John Boy when he was ripping off Fran on the drug deal. He took care of him after he was released from prison with a loan too...

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

Sleepy wrote: »
    Nidge and Fran always got on. It was Nidge made the introduction between him and John Boy and he tried to intervene with John Boy when he was ripping off Fran on the drug deal. He took care of him after he was released from prison with a loan too...

Apart from the whole riding Fran's wife on the sly and then firebombing their house, scarring Fran's wife and leading her to kill herself. Nidge is a top man :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Apart from the whole riding Fran's wife on the sly and then firebombing their house, scarring Fran's wife and leading her to kill herself. Nidge is a top man :pac:

...and by no means is he going bald - its just a high forehead.

Well, Fran doesn't know about any of that... aside from the "not going bald" thing of course ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭PaulD77

Loving it this season. You really dont know what could happen next, and reading here, gives you loads to think about!

One theory has me very interested, the Ra girl protecting Darren, possibly ending with him changing teams and becoming a RA hitman?

Watched another film last night, Ill Manors. Its the London 'Love/Hate' in my opinion, except with absolutely no humour and all squeezed into 2 hours. Had me on the edge of the couch for the whole thing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

little bit of fun here,

who in the lads opinion on here has been the hottest love/hate girl to date?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement